After the Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My precious love I am so glad to hear you say that. You really have grown up and become a beautiful, wise and loving woman and we couldn't be more proud of you."

"Jessica there is a video you haven't seen yet where I am in an orgy with Kealani, Lauren and four college women. What you won't see is that one of these women had the same sexual fixation with her father that you have with me. I spent an hour alone with her so she could satisfy that desire and while we were engaged in lovemaking I called her Jessica. I realize now that came from deep inside me and I have to admit that in that deep place I was hiding a sexual desire for you. I'm going to invite Emily to come here and spend some time with us. You'll love her because she is very much like you. I want the three of us to be together."

"Oh daddy you really had sexual feelings about me? That makes me feel so much better because I thought I was some kind of a pervert to want to have sex with you. I'd love to meet Emily and maybe we could share what it felt like to live with these feelings."

"Does anybody else want to go back and look at Eddy's videos?"

"I told you these pills make you insatiable. You just can't wait to get your hands on me again can you?"

"If you can't handle it Eddy I'm sure Jessica and I can get along without you."

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away from you two. Come on, let's go."

We spent the next few hours watching my videos and stopping to have sex although even while watching, Linda and Jessica insisted I sit between them so they could take turns stroking my cock and massaging my balls. We finally gave up and went to bed. We all slept naked with Jessica between us and it felt right.

*****

Please take the time to vote and leave a comment. Feedback is welcome.

I have fun with these characters and if enough readers want more then, I'll keep writing about them.