All Comments on 'After the Fact Pt. 01'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Still going strong!

5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

Heartwarming with a side of humor. Well done. I look forward to more in the series. Thanks much.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Loved the enduring love story, can’t wait for additional episodes

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

Nice slice of life.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

Should have got wind that this wouldn't be a normal, Loving Wives tale.

Two important questions to ask:

1) Are you still a Catholic?

2) Is The Pope still defecating in the woods?

My mate is looking over my shoulder and says I should write that now I'm getting older I'm easily confused.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

??? Nothing to evaluate till now.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Damn good laugh. Thanks.

Slick742Slick7426 months ago

Good fart story. Hope the rest is better.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

I'm confused - What was the overall intent of the story/series? Gloria's part seems like she's simple reminiscing but Jacks is writing in a journal of sorts. Is the whole thing about a "family journal"? Clearly the reveal by Jack's mother should never be written down, so I'm confused... 3.4*

JensensloverJensenslover6 months ago

(Well, probably most of you will. Some people you just can't please.)

And some people like you, just can't accept that not everyone will like what you write.

"My personal feelings aside, my religion left me no choice but to have the baby. So I was doomed."

Funny how every cheating wife in most stories on this site who gets pregnant by another man has to have the baby as its against their religion to have an abortion but adultery is also a sin in this religion, but they're only picky on SOME of the religion, disregard the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cute. Couldn't find any reason to make her Puerto Rican except to make a comment about her temper. A comment which could also have been, "after all, I am Irish" or "Italian" or any other ethnic group.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher6 months ago

I don't get it.

What are we doing with this story and series???

So the mother cheated and Jack might not have been her husband's Bio kid and she told the wife this because, why???

Then Jack talks about a fart while they are out eating in public.

I'm lost as to any tie in or direction/plot for this story.

saddletramp1956saddletramp19566 months ago

Thanks. The Tramp approves!

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the comments- ALL of them. If you didn't read the original stories, you don't know. She did cheat but confessed. The baby IS her husband's, and it is Jack. It is also a secret. Only Jack, Mom and Dad, and now Gloria know. I admitted when the story was published I was too cute with my writing and the parentage wasn't clear. SORRY!!

One other thing- this is, as I have said before, the BIG LEAGUES of Literotica. As the song goes, 'If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.' Again, thanks for reading. I appreciate the compliment, Boss.

The BEAR

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Nice afterword to the original tale. Love this!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, Gloria followed in Mom's footsteps by being a cheating slut and getting knocked up? That would explain the long prayers and the tears at the church while she was pregnant. Interesting...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

10 stars, another winner from THE BEAR!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry LT56, this one fell flat for me. All the crying histrionics and focus on farting just seemed pointless. Typically I love your work. This simply wasn't the best of it.

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

3 stars so far

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Good family you got there Bear.

God bless you all.

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Haha great story, thanks for writing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"followed by a more soul-searing kiss" - Aren't they sitting on opposite sides of the table?

gillsfan1973gillsfan19736 months ago

This wasn't what I was expecting, but it was so enjoyable all the same

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked it. The only problem is that you listened to some of the comments. Keep up the good work.

Flh3241Flh32416 months ago

Happy holidays bear family and may the grace of God be with you in the new Year

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, that was a shotgun blast very hard to follow or make sense of.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Pretty good LT56. As always, I enjoyed it.

KRD19254KRD192546 months ago

Damn it Bear.... Anyone that can make me laugh so hard I cry - gets a solid 5*...

\

6⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hooyah, Salutes...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still waiting for a story. Why bother posting this?

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

sbrooks103x

"followed by a more soul-searing kiss" - Aren't they sitting on opposite sides of the table? - You must have SKIMMED over the prior sentence, or you simply took it out of text as you often do. It goes as follows. - " Gloria stared at me with humor in her eyes and blew me a kiss."

You can blow a kiss a long ways.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gary stories are always funny.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories