All Comments on 'After the Layover'

by SemiStraight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wild story. I had those craving for cock thoughts after college, about the closest to a gang bang was sucking off and getting fucked three times over the course of the day. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story wish I could experience it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A year ago, while staying at a hotel I became bored and while surfing the internet I discovered Literotica. One of the first stories I found here was "The Layover" and I thought it was one of the HOTTEST things I had ever read. That was until you wrote this sequel. This ***** plus story was twice as HOT, and the proof of that is that I'm twice as hard. My greedy inner slut is now hoping that you make this into a trilogy. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a bi-married cock-cravers dream. And long enough to make me cum twice before I got to the end. Thank you. Years ago, the dildo I bought my wife became the one I used on myself, eventually the one I convinced her to fuck me eith. Her reactions were identical to the ones of Steve’s wife. Over time, I brought home larger and more realistic dildos and vibrators of all sorts, graduating to one’s that fit a harness that she used to fuck me. Our lovemaking was tortidly hot, and she never knew that I was getting the real thing from men on the side whenever I could. As we grew older, her lovemaking has all but diminished entirely, but I still enjoy cock as much as ever and my secret is still mine to keep.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

SemiStraight this is spectacular! Dirty and delicious. Filthy and fantastic. I gave ‘The Layover’ five stars but didn’t comment back when it posted. I won’t do this continuation the same disservice. Subby Steve is a superstar cumdump. The really great part is the level of Lit here while the hero just gets railed repeatedly in the hottest possible Erotica. Epic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for part three. Jason comes to town and uses Steve in front of his wife. The all go to the local party house where Steve is used like the slut he is, his wife is fucked bareback. And then she straddles Steve’s face and feeds him five loads as they all watch a cheer.

SemiStraightSemiStraightabout 1 year agoAuthor

I have a follow-up sketched out but a couple of other ideas are currently getting the little bit of writing time I have. Don't know if the wife is going to play here or not. It's certainly possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would love to see the wife fucking him and ask if he would like a real one... and the intro of his buddy in for a visit. and of course he fucks them both. maybe later on in the story or another part they visit the club a few hr's away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your stories make me cum hard and repeatedly. 🍾🎉 Curious as a cat how much is experience 😉

SemiStraightSemiStraightabout 2 months agoAuthor

I plead the 5th

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love to be the 5th…or 15th 🤩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous