After the Reunion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strapless, obviously, with her top's uncovered shoulder. It was also very sheer, barely there, yellow, to match her outfit. Jocelyn's boobs and pink nipples showed clearly through the sheer material.

She continued to push her outfit down off her hips baring her matching thong panties and what was underneath them. She had obviously dressed with the intention of exciting her husband in their bedroom. From the look on his face, it was working beyond her wildest dreams, along with every guy in the room, including me, wanting to fuck her! I wondered if she'd have worn those if she'd known what was coming. From the cheering, I think Jocelyn had her answer about what people would think of a forty-year-old woman.

After standing a few minutes in her bra and panties, she started to put the jumper back on, but we heard Tanya 'whispering' not so quietly to her, "At least the bra," she said.

Jocelyn looked around the room, then at her husband, mouthing the words, "Yes, yes, yes." She dropped the outfit again and reached behind her, releasing the snap. The bra fell away but Jocelyn instinctively covered her now bare breasts with her arm, until Tanya stepped up again and gently pulled her arm away from her body.

I don't know what Jocelyn had been afraid of 'what people would think' of her body, but she was beautiful; about average sized titties, a little upturned at the nipples and she obviously worked out diligently because her body was amazing, slim waist, curving out to sexy hips and hardly any fat or wrinkle. She looked at least ten years younger.

I expected her to pull her outfit back on, but she surprised all of us by pushing her panties down, stepping out of them and then pulling her jumpsuit back up practically in a single motion. When she sat back down, she excitedly said, "Oh God, Tanya was so right." She looked at her husband, "We are getting that room. I can't go all the way home like this!"

It was only a minute or so later when Tina was at our table again, "Too bad the competition was over," she said to Jocelyn, "You'd have won it easy. That was so good!" Then to Tanya, are you ready?" she asked, "I have your 'date' ready and waiting."

In the excitement of our table-mate on the stage, I had forgotten about Tanya's little arrangement. I'd intended to watch Tina to see who she picked but had been completely distracted. Tanya got up and followed Tina across the room, threading their way between tables and people. They were probably about thirty feet away when Tina led her to a guy who had been blindfolded. He was younger than us, with brown hair and wearing a nice shirt and slacks. For a woman, I'd say he would probably be a damn nice looking guy. My wife would no doubt think he was sexy, probably Tanya, too.

I wished I was closer to hear what they were saying. Tina was telling him something, probably Tanya's name, then she took his blindfold off. Even from that far away, I could see his head going up and down, seeing the beautiful goddess standing in front of him.

After a few words were spoken back and forth, Tanya sat down on his lap, straddling his legs. Knowing she didn't have a thing on under that skimpy dress even made my cock hard; well, harder than it already was. She scooted her body up tight to him and kissed him while she ground her pussy on him. Too damn bad Tanner wasn't here!

If this guy didn't come in his pants, he had to be gay. Tanya pulled her top down and pulled the guy's mouth to her tit much like Tina had done with me earlier. She didn't stop him when he reached around her and pulled her tighter to him, though. All the while she was relentlessly rubbing her bare cunt against his pants-clad cock. Her head was thrown back and I imagined her eyes closed, her mouth open and breathing hard. I wished to hell I had gotten up and moved closer! Jocelyn and Cameron were watching her with rapt attention, too. It wasn't hard to imagine what they'd be doing later.

Tina tapped Tanya's shoulder, apparently letting her know it was time to quit. I doubt she wanted to. She did, though, slipping her dress back up over her boobs and giving him one last long, passionate kiss.

When Tanya got back to our table, she was still breathing hard, her face flushed and her nipples were poking through her dress. Tina followed her and gave her a hug, telling her she could come to work any time. As Tanya sat, she asked Tina how much longer till she was off work.

Tina checked her watch and said, "It's five till one now so we close in five minutes. Why?"

"Because I want you to come to our room and I want to fuck you!" This time I was taking a drink of my Singapore Sling and spewed it across the table.

I don't know how I expected her to answer, but it sure as hell wasn't, "I'll call my boyfriend and tell him I'm going to be late getting home," which were her exact words. Then Tina leaned down and kissed Tanya, telling her, "I fucking can't wait!"

Tina walked away to finish up her last five minutes and the four of us got up to leave. When Tanya and Jocelyn hugged, Tanya told Jocelyn, "I hope you'll come up to our room, too. If Cameron's willing, I know my husband would love to fuck you... he's really good... and I want a turn with your husband, too." What the hell else did this girl have in her brain? It sounded like she wanted a friggin' orgy. I guess after what she and Jocelyn had done that night, she probably did. It wouldn't hurt my feelings any!

Jocelyn and Cameron looked at each other, weighing Tanya's proposal. After a moment, Cameron glanced at the beautiful woman who was making the offer and spit out, "Shit, yes!"

"I guess we'll be there," Jocelyn affirmed.

"Room 108. Why don't you get your own room and wait for us in the lobby. We're going to wait for Tina," Tanya told them. This was going to be one damned interesting night!

A few minutes later, Tina was beside us, telling us, "I'm ready. Follow you?"

The three of us walked out together for what was promising to be a very enjoyable night.