All Comments on 'Afternoon Nap Interrupted'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel

Great!! This story def needs a sequel/continuation

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 12 years ago
Short, sweet, and HOT!

Excellent story, just the right length, and the perfect balance of introspection and action. Would have liked to have him open his eyes to see his son doing the blowjob, though. (Just kidding!)

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 11 years ago
Wonderful as always

I love a girl who knows how to return hospitality. :) Thanks Sirhugs--another winner in an already exalted body of work.

PikcharPikcharover 11 years ago
Very

Very nice story. Most importantly, right length. I would like to see more with Sophie's other friends with Dennis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

How did he know it was a girl before he opened his eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did this to my friends dad

My friend Chelsie's mom and dad divorced and she and her sister lived with him. One night while sleeping over her house, I got up in the night to go to the bathroom. I passed her dads door and saw him lying on the bed in just a pair of boxers. The head of his cock had poked through the opening. I snuck in to get a closer look. It was so perfect and it was bigger than my boyfriend Brian's cock. I had to see it closer. Then I couldn't help but want to touch it. When I did, it started to grow. God it was perfect. I just had to taste it. I started to touch it with my tongue and when I did, I felt his hand wrap itself in my hair. I just went with it and gave him a really slutty blow job. After that, when ever I stayed over her house, I always gave my second daddy a nice blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Exactly how I wanted to spend my afternoon “nap”.... although I wish it was your cock and voice vs my hand in my wet pussy and the written word... but Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thats very wild!

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 1 year ago

Awesome story! Would love to experience what you described! I'm so hard right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous