Against His Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see one hand, that wasn't normal, I knew. It's head was turned back. I quickly washed, then grabbed some lard and spread it on my hands. I reached inside, working my fingers to gain access as she screamed in pain.

I felt the tiny body, twisted. I managed to turn it, then felt the body slip as she clamped down on my hands.

I pulled my hands back and the baby came with them in a huge gush. I was suddenly holding my tiny son in my hands. I quickly cleared his mouth, he gasped and let out a loud scream.

"I need a clean blanket."

Caroline went and got one, I wrapped the child up and set it by Tam's breasts, now full and engorged. Within a few minutes, he began to nurse. Barely at first, then with gusto.

I went out and sat down at the table. Pa had made some more of the precious coffee to celebrate.

"Well. We got us a family now." He took a sip of the coffee.

"Yep, a real family."

I looked at him, sipped my coffee.

Then I got up, tended the fire, sat back down.

His eyes followed me the entire time.

"Just be a few years, the young'un will be old enough to help." He grinned at me.

After that things seemed to relax. I worked, Pa just accepted me. He even quit watching me so closely. I still stayed nights in the shed, the door locked though.

I carefully listened for the click, it always came.

More days went by, life became a ritual of work, eat, work some more. The older woman came to me sometimes, always very late or early before the Sun came up. There were opportunities, but I never knew exactly where Pa and his ever-present rifle was exactly.

I suspected he probably didn't know, but I just wasn't sure. I could see the door, unlocked, my legs and arms free as the woman jammed herself at me.

I fought the instinct to just leap up and run.

Earlier, the women had harvested some berries, so I started some wine and it was close to ready. Pa had seemed real pleased with that idea. I drew off some cups, handed him one. He sipped it and grinned, it was pretty good, just a little green yet.

He was on his third cup when I got up to go tend the fire. He didn't look around, the rifle was leaned up against the wall.

I picked up the axe, chopped into a block of wood. I pulled it free as I glanced over at him, he was tipping the mug of wine back, drinking.

He never saw it coming, the blade of the axe hit him square in the back of the head.

Caroline was in with Tam and the baby, she heard the noise. She came out and looked down at him, then at me.

"Pa?" Was all she said.

"He won't be shooting me now." I said, my rifle back in my hands.

"Now go build a fire in the smokehouse."

She looked at me, surprise on her face. Then I saw her accept.

Yep.

Got me a real family now.

12