All Comments on 'Against the Dying of the Light'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A unique and sentimental love story

I like how you brought the Dane story full circle. In my opinion, this is one of your most powerful stories to date. No one can complain that it lacks emotion and romance. In this sequel, Ken becomes so real that he leaps from the page, straight into the reader's heart.

As always, your characters are multi-dimensional, and peeling away the layers is half the fun of reading a JasonClearwater story. You're a fountain of fresh ideas and youthful enthusiasm that bring a feel of spring-time to an otherwise colourless and dreary day. Two thumbs up!

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenabout 6 years ago

Complicated, emotional hotness. Never go gentle into that good night, boi...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

So glad you did this sequel, the other was too “open” at the end. Great ending. Can’t imagine how any two people could work through such an idea of having a dead person’s memories in their head. Thank you.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Hmmm, there really are a lot of typos in this. Apologies, folks, I like to be tidier than that. I'll do an edit soon and tidy it up. In the meantime, thanks for reading, and overlooking the typos.

BIGUY857BIGUY857almost 6 years ago

i loved this and im happy it wasnt too much of a cliff hanger at the end.

KantariiKantariialmost 6 years ago

Okay, I’m a fucking sucker for emotional stories and this was worth reading -well worth it🌹Kant👠👠👠

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

I'd have gave it 5 stars, if allowed. I enjoyed it, left me with nice feeling which is what I needed tonight, Thanks as always

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the supportive feedback all. Very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emotionally Destoryed

The part where Adams was listening to the voice message destroyed me. Signs of a great writer that can manipulate readers emotions. But I still really miss Kian.

theguywhodoesstufftheguywhodoesstuffalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Bruh... this is sad as fuck. good job man, top notch story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...