All Comments on 'Age is Just a Number, Isn't It?'

by Marriednude

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
calibigirlcalibigirl2 months ago

I loved it, well written and very erotic. Please, please give them another story 🙏🏼

mick52mick522 months ago

Great story, love the slow build up, even though we all know where it was headed. Also, kudos for giving both of them average endowments. I get tired of every guy has 8-10 inches and every woman has 40DDD breasts. Please give us more. .

colin23colin232 months ago

I hope that is not "The End".

ImnohemingwayImnohemingway2 months ago

Well written. Very sweet. 5

peisamunopeisamuno2 months ago

This was really enjoyable.

stewartbstewartb2 months ago

Two people that really know where they are headed and where their future lies.

Bargyn1Bargyn12 months ago

So natural and well written! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

" His voice was soft but confident and he wasn't talking down to her, as she felt other's often had when they first met her. She knew that her small frame, her pale freckled complexion, and yes even her external beauty led most people, men to be precise, judge her as young and naive. But with Matt she started to feel more comfortable with the fact that he thought more of her than most." Thank you. This is so well written. Please, give these two another story. I would like that.

MarriednudeMarriednude2 months agoAuthor

Hi readers. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. I know there were typos but I am trying to get better. This is my third story and I will write more. I have started part two of this couple’s adventures. So look out for that.

Please leave comments they are very kind and helpful. I’d love to hear from women especially. I want to know if my exploration of Kaleighs mind and reaction to Matt are realistic. Well as much as stories here can be realistic and fun.

To the reader who mentioned average endowments, thank you because I feel the same way. I believe that the more real the characters are the more we can relate. I also like the characters to be slightly flawed for the same reason. I know I gave Kaleigh an amazing body but I tried to balance that with uncertainty and doubt. I hope that came through.

Thank you again. Taking the time to vote and comment means a lot to me. This is a very personal endeavor for me.

Hotcoffee123Hotcoffee1232 months ago

This is so well written, this author is on a hot streak. Every story they have written is hotter than the next. Where will these two end up? Can’t wait to know.

pcman1950pcman19502 months ago

Nicely done! Thanks for creating two nearly-real & vulnerable characters.

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 month ago

Wonderful beginning to a more realistic and erotic story. Nice slow buildup and I especially like the private and intimate window to each to each main character, it brings us closer to their inner feelings. Well done ! I agree with one other comment (mick52) saying "Also, kudos for giving both of them average endowments. I get tired of every guy has 8-10 inches and every woman has 40DDD breasts." Gave you five well deserved stars for your erotic literary creation. Now I must read your following chapters and see where it leads. Cheers !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriednude@Marriednude
55 year old married man, I love nudity, tantra, massages, ceremony, sensuality, and the most elusive of all aphrodisiacs....intelligence. I'm open minded so come by and say hello if you like.

story TAGS