Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly, daddy," she said. "I can't wait to have your hands all over me."

---

We left the gym after I got her lower back loosened up. Shana had encouraged things to go further but I'd resisted. She said, "there'll be a next time," and I'd left it at that.

I pulled in my drive-way and saw Kasey's car was gone. I wondered where she could be? I figured she'd still be there when I got back. Almost on cue, I got a message from her on Kik.

'Sorry, forgot I was supposed to meet my organic chem group today. Will bring things for dinner. Hope you're not fucking Shana.' There were multiple kiss emojis.

I quickly replied, 'No. Not fucking Shana. Gave her a massage, though. Need my #1 girl here with me soon.'

I watched as the delivered symbol quickly changed to read. She started typing.

'Be there soon. Thinking of you all morning. Panties are wet.' She added an embarrassed emoji.

'You can let me clean up that mess, you know. With my tongue,' I typed.

'The mess just got bigger I'm afraid,' she replied. 'Gotta go.'

---

Kasey: When I left Scott's house that morning, I was worried that something was going to happen at the gym between him and Shana. I worried that if she dangled the bait in front of him, he'd take it. She was older than me, had a much sexier body than me and I could tell the two of them were really close. As I drove home, the anxiety kept getting worse. Initially, I was upset, but I'd told myself I wasn't going to be all clingy with him. I was afraid that might push him away, so I'd tried to play it off and laugh about it. All it that accomplished was making me more anxious wondering about what was going on at the gym.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and I messaged him. I added and deleted the part about 'Hope you're not fucking Shana' at least 5 times before I finally decided to send it. I'd still tried to act like it was a joke, but deep inside me I needed to know. When he responded that he hadn't and wanted me there as soon as I could, it made feel amazing. I wanted to skip the group meeting and go be with him, but I knew I couldn't. I had to get an 'A' in organic chem or I could probably kiss med school goodbye. We could do our final study prep and then I could spend the rest of the day and night with him.

I needed to think things over though. What was I feeling? It had been a week and he was all I could think about. He was so nice and sweet to me. It made me want to melt. Then there were the experiences of the previous 24 hours. I'd never imagined that sex could be so good. The things he made me feel. It was exhilarating and then scary at the same time. Why couldn't he just be 20 years younger, I asked myself? If he was 20 years younger, he probably wouldn't treat you the way he does, Kasey. There was so much to think about. Why did I have to always overthink things? Why couldn't I just let things take their course? Just enjoy it while it lasts. I needed to try and do that.

---

Kasey came back over about 3. She'd brought things for dinner, but they were quickly sat aside as we embraced and began kissing. My hands roamed over her supple body, paying particular attention to her gorgeous ass that was covered by shiny leggings.

"Mmmm, I missed you," she moaned as I moved my lips to her soft neck.

"I've missed you, too," I said. My hands found their way under her t-shirt and cupped her generous breasts. I had to get her naked, so I could see her luscious, young body once again. I began to push her shirt up. She broke our embrace to help me. My hands moved to her back again and swiftly unclasped her bra. After I had it off, I casually threw it over my shoulder. She smiled devilishly and pulled at the hem of my shirt. Her hands roamed over my chest and shoulders.

"You're exactly the type of guy that's always caught my eye," she smiled.

"Oh, is that so," I asked.

"Mmmmhmmm," she replied. I pulled her tighter against me and we shared some of the most torrid kisses we'd shared. I pulled her over on the couch and she instinctively straddled me. We mauled one another with our mouths and hands. I cupped her breasts and lightly kneaded them as she ground against me.

"I can't wait any longer," she announced. She stood and kicked off her sneakers before quickly shedding her leggings and tiny red thong. As I watched her, I pulled my own shorts down and off. She smiled broadly when my cock was exposed and knelt quickly in front of me. She took me in her hands and rubbed me in a pepper-grinder fashion.

"When did you learn that," I groaned.

"This morning on Reddit," she said. She grasped the base of my cock and lowered her mouth to me. I moaned as she took me deep. She finally stopped, before repeating her motion over and over. I loved the sensation of her mouth on me and wrapped my fingers in her long, brunette hair, directing the motion of her mouth on my cock. She moaned as I did.

"It feels so good baby," I groaned.

"Mmmm," she purred as her mouth moved downwards on my shaft once again. I was in heaven as that 20-year-old vixen sucked my cock. I was amazed at the difference between the tentative way she sucked me the night before to the way she sucked me that afternoon. It was night and day. I finally had to pull her away from me. She was getting me too close. I wanted to cum in her sweet little pussy again. She was initially disappointed until she straddled my lap again. After the initial adjustments, I was inside her and she quickly took the pace and was bouncing her hips off my lap.

"Isn't this better," I asked.

"Yes," she moaned. "But I was enjoying what I was doing."

"I'll let you practice more later," I said.

"Please," she said with a little pout on her face.

"Of course," I replied. She smiled broadly and nodded as she increased the pace of her hips.

"God, you feel so good inside me!"

"Un huh," I agreed. I began teasing her nipples. She responded by riding me harder.

"Scott," she panted. "I'm feeling like I did last night."

"Then, go with it," I said.

"But...," she said.

"Just do what feels good, baby," I said.

"Uh, okay," she moaned. She moved up and down on me maybe three more strokes and I felt her gush against me. "Oh, fuck that feels so damn good!!"

"Good. Keep going," I encouraged.

"Ngggghhhhh," she moaned a short while later. "It's so intense. I feel like jelly." She paused her motion and I took over for her. I clasped her around the waist and drove my hips up towards her. She held on to me tightly and I loved the feeling of her soft, warm skin against mine.

I was losing control of myself fast. The sexy young woman in my arms was driving me crazy. Kasey was bringing out the passion and desire in me the that that only Marsha had. I stood with Kasey and laid her on her back on the sofa. My cock never left her tight, little pussy. I pushed her legs forward so that her heels rested on my shoulders as I began thrusting my cock in her. I went slowly at first and took my time kissing her feet and calves. She had the most sensitive little toes and I gently sucked them trying not to tickle her.

"I never knew my toes were so sensitive," she said. "It's like there's a nerve connecting them to someplace else."

"Someplace else, huh," I asked.

"Yeah," she purred. "Right where your big, hard dick is right now."

"I love having my big, hard dick in your tight, little pussy," I said.

"Me too," she smiled. I gradually increased my pace and I could see her eyes widen as I entered her deeper and deeper. I loved the look in her eyes as I continued thrusting in her. I was getting close. Really close.

"I think you're going to make me cum, you sexy lil devil," I moaned.

"Good. You need to catch up," she giggled. "Give it to me."

"I'm going to baby. I'm going to give it you," I groaned. "Oh, Kasey!!!"

"Mmmm yeah. Do it Scott. I want it all," she cooed. I slammed into her one final time and I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh, god, baby. That was amazing," I said.

"Yes, it was. Come here," she said, holding her arms open. I leaned down and we kissed gently before I leaned back on the couch and pulled her on top of me. She rested her head on my chest and I stroked her hair and upper back. We laid there quietly enjoying the afterglow without speaking for a long time. Finally, she did.

"I'm not hurting you am I," she asked.

"No, of course not," I said. "You're just a tiny little thing."

"Yeah, right," she smiled. She sat up, straddling my waist. "I was probably crushing you and you didn't want to tell me."

"I was pretty content, actually," I laughed. My hands moved to her beautiful breasts. "I don't mind this either."

"Neither do I," she said. She reached up with her hands and held them as I softly rubbed her. She was wearing her glasses that afternoon and I found her "college girl" look completely irresistible. "What are you thinking," she asked.

"How beautiful you are," I said.

"That's it," she asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "What are you thinking?"

"How wonderful the last week has been and how relieved I am that nothing happened at the gym this morning," she said.

"You were afraid something would," I asked. The change in her expression worried me.

"Yeah, I was," she said.

"Why," I asked.

"Scott, it's just.., she's really hot and you've known her a while, and she has a crush on you and I just thought...," she said before she stopped. "I'm sorry, I wasn't going to do this."

"What do you mean, baby," I asked.

"It's just, I'm having a really great time with you and then we made love yesterday and it was beyond amazing. Then I go to the gym with you and meet this hot ass girl that wants you and now I'm jealous and you're going to freak out," she stammered and covered her face with her hands.

"Hey, hey. Whoa," I said. "I think we need to slow this train wreck down before it happens." She pulled her hands away from her face, but her expression still troubled me.

"Look. I've never had any interest in Shana outside the gym, period. Do I think she's sexy, yes. Do I want her running wild in my life, absolutely not. I've bailed her out of trouble multiple times, and will again, but only as a friend. Okay," I asked.

"Okay," she nodded.

"She's a great woman in her own way, but I do not have the patience or the willpower to put up with her other than as a friend," I smiled.

"Yes," Kasey smiled.

"There's nothing for you to be jealous of," I said. "Not now, not ever. She was a little frisky at the gym today, but I declined, and said I wasn't interested."

"Thankfully," she said.

"Yes, thankfully. She'd probably hurt me," I smiled. That finally brought a smile to Kasey's face. "But I want you to know there's nothing there or will there be. I don't want you feeling jealous or hating her for something that isn't there, okay?"

"Okay, Scott. I'm sorry. I told myself I wasn't going to be clingy and act like this, but I guess I still was," she said. "It's just this week has been so wonderful, and I don't know, I just can't stop myself from overanalyzing things."

"Baby. We're both doing too much of this. We need to stop. Just let things take their course. It will be easier that way than if we try to worry along the way," I said.

"I know Scott," she nodded. "This just all happened so fast and then I'm feeling really close to you. It's scary."

"I know it is," I agreed. "I'm feeling a lot of the same things. We need to just remain calm about them."

"Okay," she smiled. "I'll keep calm and carry on."

"Good," I laughed.

"You want to make dinner," she asked.

"Can I have you for dessert," I replied.

"I think I can agree to that," she said.

"Wonderful," I smiled. "Let's wash up before dinner."

"You're going to make me shower with you again," she laughed.

"Is that a problem," I asked, my eyebrows arched.

"Absolutely not," she said. We gathered our clothes and walked to my bathroom. I started the water and we met in front of the shower for some soft, gentle kisses. I loved kissing her and holding her in my arms. I know she thought she was bigger than she needed to be, but in my eyes, she was absolutely perfect. She was a strong, powerful young woman but was still soft and curvy. Much like Marsha had always been. She turned slightly, and we looked at ourselves in the mirror once again.

"Is it better tonight," she asked.

"Yes. It is," I said. "I think talking about it helped a lot."

She turned back and faced me. "Scott, I'm glad we talked about it too. If you treated her like you've treated me, she was a very lucky woman."

"I'd like to think I did," I said quietly.

"I know you did," she said. "We should wash up."

"Yes, we should," I smiled.

We took a long, leisurely shower. There was continued soaping and re-soaping of each other. I was probably the cleanest I'd ever been as I ensured she was as well. It was very sensual sharing that experience. Her infectious smile was present the entire time. She really enjoyed when I washed her dark, brunette hair as I continually kissed her shoulders and neck. My fingers ran through her hair and softly massaged her scalp. After a few minutes, I noticed how flushed her skin was and how she had goosebumps.

"Are you enjoying this," I asked with a soft whisper in her ear.

"Yes, Scott. It's amazing. I never experienced anything like this," she purred.

"Good. I like giving you things you've never had," I whispered.

"You're spoiling me. I may not be able to give you up," she said. She turned towards me and kissed me like it would it would be her last. I returned the favor before we parted, breathless.

"We'll worry about that someday," I smiled. "You're mine now."

"Yes. I am," she smiled back.

12