All Comments on 'Agreement'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 7 years ago
5 Stars

and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

That was incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories ive ever read please please there has to be more

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

What a superb story, beautifully written, with believable characters. I particularly liked the realism in this story. Mother and son weren't fucking each other senseless before the end of the first paragraph, it was a journey of gradual seduction, which made it all the more realistic. easily worthy of a 5 Star award.

bobt2928bobt2928over 7 years ago
Superb, detailed, one of the best stories I've read in a while.

Five stars is'the enough, definitely watching for more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

This story was beautifully done, pauses between the action and a lot of care went into the process it was amazing with great flow you rarely see in this site, it is a absolute must read for anyone!

bedwards43bedwards43over 7 years ago
Excelent work.

Well written story, passed the believability test, keep writing.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
That was hot!!!

Those 4 plus pages of filler were topped with page 5. *****

jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Completely believable, with just enough buildup. This is, perhaps, every young man's dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Perfectly written. Have him start calling her by her name and not mom. So looking forward to their developing relationship.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
I agree...

An excellent story. Well written and very believable. I would also love to have this story continue if you choose to do so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Thank you very much for this story. I really enjoyed the slow buildup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

That was a great story. Half way into it that plot was building and then I realized I had a great hard on and then when I finished reading I had to jack off as the pressure was building and I had to relieve myself. Thank you for a great story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
One of the best

A true story of love every mother and son should experience

oldmooseoldmooseover 7 years ago
One of the Best!

Beautiful, well-crafted story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well crafted but

I liked this story.Very well told. But there were parts when she was a wilting partner. I think she should have been stroking his dick driving home from the theatre,other times she was much too hesitant,and I felt that she was terrified,frankly,a timid mom,cancelling the theatre etc.Also there was no characterisation of Bill-I am left feeling that she will have a sad life with him from now(although he does show some promise in his asking for details)

In future episodes she needs to be more confident,go to the dick with more assertion and let Bill know that he had better stop that uncommunicative-heavy-atmosphere shit instead of wondering what he will say next.

It would be good to see a happy threesome,Bill doesn't get to fuck anymore, but he can see his wife is happy and lit-up and so is a part of the group

Success would be if Bill comes alive again and makes his business prosper and is happy that way.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

The story was very hot. I liked the buildup along with the husband's need for all the details. I wish the mother had been more vocal in bed and I would have liked to have seen what she and her husband did when she gave him those details!!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Lovely

Well written. We enjoyed so much. We have our favorites and this will be added to them. 5 Stars+. Trevor seduced her. We loved the ending.

TBC

christinaklements@yahoo.com if you want to contact me

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What an erotic tale.

Her hubby jacked off under the sheets next to her as she talked about the evening his son kissed his wife. Why not fuck his beautiful wife or at least do something? Love to hear the next chapter when her hubby becomes a voyeur while his son enjoys his beautiful and sensual wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great thanks!

Thanks for an exceptionally well-written, super erotic mom-son love story. All such stories should be written this well. I hope to read much more from you.

hrb7644hrb7644over 7 years ago
Just a th

One of the best stories I've heard read I've never commented before so congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

TOOOOOOOO LONG ! ! ! ! !

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful erotic story!

Very well done! Great writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is SENSATIONAL!!!

I haven't read a story like this - one with so much passion - so much love.

If I could rate this with more than 5 stars I would have. This was simply magnificent - a true work of art - a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speed Run....

Went thru this fast. Made no impressions. Not Boring. Just felt nothing for these characters. Sex was fun, fairly visceral but uninspired.

You've done better....

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read, loved the details. Hope there's more chapters for them and hubby. If fact, hearing the whys and wants of the husband would be nice. Thanks for this.

budericabudericaabout 7 years ago
VERY HOT STORY!!

Not your usual masturbate-while-reading story. Very well told with a few minor grammatical errors that were easy to ignore. A very realistic tale. Enjoyed it immensely!

raraewriterraraewriterabout 7 years ago
Good read

Character development was good, but would like to know more about the husband's motivation/approval. Trust there is a follow-up to this.

fulballzfulballzabout 7 years ago
Nice

Basically a cuck story, however one of the most plausible ones I've seen on here for awhile. Pt. 2 maybe? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sensational!

Absolutely LOVED this story! Wonderfully-written, smart, edgy, and kept me glued to the pages. My only critique is the abrupt finish. Unless you're planning to add more, 'cause that would completely make my day. Kudos to you on a marvelous job! :)

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundabout 7 years ago
Great

Very well written. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written

I absolutely loved the way you handled this story! The build-up was slow and full of sexual tension, so much so it was almost palpable. I found myself wishing I was Trevor !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

A really well written story that kept me "turning the pages'. ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written

The sexual encounter was very expertly written. I thought the story would avoid the "large cock" trope that's present in seemingly every story in this genre, but alas, the last page couldn't help itself. Nonetheless, this author can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
best ever

I have been reading these stories for 7 years, and that is the best ever. Please write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5!!!

an amazing mom and son story. You should really write another chapter telling us how she tells her husband his dad that she plans to continue to see her son and take him in his bed again and again and again. What would be a real hoot would be for old daddy to want to watch them!

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
excellent

good premise, sweet and sexy, thanks.

ratimomratimomabout 7 years ago
Hot Story

I love characters Trevor Julia and Bill.

I like such mom son stories where there is strong story base, tension/romance/flirting initiates from middle of the story and at last sex.

I like indirect/ direct involvement of father in mom-son stories.

Very nice narrative and descriptive story. Keep it up.

Looking for your next story.

sexydad50sexydad50about 7 years ago
Excellent! Please write a follow up.

I loved this story! Has to be up there with the best that I've seen on literotica and other sites!

The build up to the hot ending was tantalizing, so so hot!

I do wish you would follow this with another chapter, you have already hinted at the father's need to hear and get off on the taboo relationship.

Great story, bravo!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 7 years ago
I am only half way through,

but there is a lot to like about this story. The author makes excellent use of detail. He does not pile on irrelevant ones, but chooses the right one to move the story forward. There is also a good approach to the characters breaking of the incest taboo, with the husband (for the mother) and the best friend (for the son) giving the advice that helps the protagonists move forward. And, it is hot, I look forward to completing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

6 pages and they are barely out of confusion? but she still seems confused...good writing that went nowhere. this one needs a few chapters or get to the fucking point.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed the tale.

I am of two minds on a second chapter. Although I would like to see the story continued, I also couldn't argue with leaving it with the father's odd fascination and the mother's lingering questions unresolved. The story did a first rate job of capturing the continuing questions and doubt that accompanied the mother's slide into incest. r

washdog10washdog10about 7 years ago
A Good Beginning

This is a good start to a potentially great story. It is well written, full of detail and fairly good character development, especially the mother. Her inner confilict is palpable and the reader can feel it as the story progresses. The story is lacking in eroticism and the sexual component of the story needs to be fleshed out. I think more chapters are needed and with this as a start the story could be an all time favorite.

If you do decide to continue the story, please keep it between mother and son and don't bring other characters into it. Many stories of this genre on this site have been ruined when authors decide that they can sex up the story as opposed to making it a love story between mother and son and keeping them exclusive to each other. I do really love this story and where it can go.

One more thing. There also needs to be more sexual dialogue when they are making love. Not a lot, but some as it helps to show the intensity of the coupling and bring the reader along for the ride. Still, I think you are an excellent writer and I look forward to reading more of you writings. I will add you to my favorites.

washdog10washdog10about 7 years ago
Listen To Mary Anderson

I just want to add to my previous post by saying you should at least take note of what Mary Anderson is saying here as she is an excellent writer in her own right and is especially gifted at wring in this genre. She likes your story so you are doing thingd right. Keep up the good work.

69licklover6969licklover69about 7 years ago
fantastic

words cant really begin to say how wonderful,glorious,brilliant this is.such a gift to be able to write like this.

thanks x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great read!!!!

You have to write another chapter at least. Have the son take his mom in her married bed while dad watched and cleans her. Perhaps have her move out for a day or weekend ands fucked her boy over and over again!! This is the best mom and son story and one of the best cuck stories on here!

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! 5 stars!!!

btaga3btaga3over 5 years ago

(Review up to Ch. 03)

I'm usually not a fan of the father being aware of what's going on between mother and son but you pulled it off very well. I'm super impressed with the characterization of the mother. She is a real star.

Can't wait for more stories by you!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

Hot as fuck. Love how it flowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written.

A moving sensitive story. Magnificently written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazeballs

Great story, amazingly well written!

UncleWayneUncleWayneover 4 years ago

Loved your story and your writing style, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fandamntastic!

I just found this story, and it is truly a magnificently written and thought out story!

Please write more!

vrieseavrieseaalmost 3 years ago
Love It

Very nicely paced. Very sensual. Will start reading all you offerings. - Vriesea

mathur_nkmathur_nkalmost 3 years ago

After the first kiss, the dad must have got hots. Second kiss, the dad must rekindle his marriage. And after this full length go, dad must get sloppy seconds and thank son for reviving his marriage. Also should take promise for three similar dates with wife of Trevor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! Super sexy! I've been a follower of this author for a long while. Always super exciting stories from him; very well written. I hope to enjoy a great many more.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This starting out to be a very well written, logically developed incestuous love story between mother and son with a supportive husband. The characters are well developed in both breadth and depth. The adoration, respect, and sensitivity for the feelings of the mother as displayed by the son is as I would expect in a real-life affair. The ability for the mother to release her repressed inner self and to be able to honestly accept and express herself, both mentally and sexually, to her son, was truly refreshing. The emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son was well developed and expressed. This is a love story between equals who are self-aware, self-assured and secure in their respective ego's, so far. This is a 5-star series,

K_Dub152K_Dub152about 1 year ago

I loved the plot and the buildup. I enjoyed the pace you set, it wasn't rushed.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Absolutely well written with great plot line well development. Just wish there had been a slight continuation to indicate what had transpired after she went home to husband . . .

mrdata9770mrdata97707 months ago

(9/18/2023) This may sound strange but I’ve never been into the biological aspect of this genre. I’m more into the emotional aspect of it. This is why I seek out Step relationships mostly in this genre. I find them fascinating. I’m more into the star-crossed lovers aspect of it all. I’m also not into “Hot Wives” stories. But with that said, I still found this story very romantic and erotic. I guess I’m very good at compartmentalizing or maybe it’s just that you write very well. Looking forward to the next chapter. This story goes on my list.

DocTemplarDocTemplar4 months ago

This was hot! You are an amazing storyteller. Your build up held me in place and I began to yearn for their coupling. The sex did not disappoint, although I would have loved reading more about Trevor devouring his mother’s beautiful pussy. I can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot and the build up was set at just the right pace. Could have done without the dad being a cuck. Keep that shit in the LW category please. :) Would have also been hotter if she was able to get pregnant as well, just that extra risk adds lots of kinkiness.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Loved it. Needs next chapter as to when she relates the events to her husband . . . .

momloversonmomloverson2 months ago

this is without a doubt the hottest mother son story on this site, the slow seduction, dilemma, the first kiss, the way the son discussed it with his friend without naming the conquest, damn hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1894 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Agreement Series Info