Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers

"Trevor," she shook her head and pulled at his shoulders to bring him back up to her.

His mouth returned to hers once more, but as it did, his hand went between her legs. His hand grazed inside her thigh, and then two fingers met her mound, puffy and sensitive. The feel of light hair and delicate skin twitched at his touch.

"Oh!" Her cry repeated when his fingers eased onto her wet lips there. "Ohhhhh... ."

He kissed at her mouth at the same time his fingers traced her slick lips between her legs. Her hips wiggled at his touch. When his fingers made the slightest press, the dampness was apparent.

"Oh, Trevor," her tone was urgent, and he kept his brushes delicate up and down her middle. She was breathing heavy.

His hand left her a second and her body sagged in disappointment. The reason soon became apparent when his hand took hers once more. Lifting it up, he put her hand on him again and then his hand returned to her sex. He liked how she gripped him on her own, holding tight.

"Trevor, Trevor," her throaty tone intensified.

He kissed the sides of her neck, and it wasn't long before his lips went to her ear. His fingers plied her lips at her pussy, her juices feeling like they trickled from her. Her fingers around his shaft awkwardly rubbed up and down on him. When his lips nipped at her ear lobe, her fist tightened. Next, his tongue flicked into the circle of her ear, and she grunted hard.

"Ohshit." Her voice snapped the words.

He made sure his lips still tickled her ear when he whispered to her. "I know what you need. I'm going to give it to you."

She sucked in air at the same giving a shriek. "Trevor!"

He propped himself and brought his hips in close to hers. His face stayed near hers, as he positioned where he wanted to be. He reached between them.

Her hand started to leave his dick, but his hand held hers to him, while also guiding himself. Leaning closer, his hand drug her hand and his dick up and down, finding the crevice of her pussy and letting the smooth head of him glide about her lips. Her wetness coated him as he went about drawing lines up and down her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," her breathing came in pants.

He paused a moment, and when he did, his grip slackened. His hips edged even closer to her. She took the opportunity to withdraw her hand. In anticipation, she put her hands up on his shoulders that now poised directly over her. Her legs pulled up to her sides, leaving her pussy tilted further up and at him.

His hand put his cock back at the center of her lips, and she clenched her eyes. The head of him sat perched at her opening, but not inside. His legs braced him aloft as he could feel her squirm under him. When her head lifted back on the pillow as if to look to the ceiling, he didn't hesitate.

"Hey," his tone was stern enough that her eyes opened wide to him, but her head still titled high.

Gently, he brought his elbows to the bed so his hands could go to her face. His palms cupped her cheeks and he eased her face to squarely look at him. Her eyes blinked up at him.

"I want to see your eyes." He grinned.

She grinned back at him as his hands stayed at her cheeks.

Their eyes stayed locked as his body eased forward over her. Her lips yielded to his cock at the same time her eyes widened, and her mouth fell agape. A slow, long moan came from her throat.

Only a couple of inches of him were inside her, but he stopped. He knew how he wanted to do this, how he wanted to take his time, be gentle. After a second, he drew barely back, and her eyes reacted immediately. A flash of concern.

The feel of her lips there clinging to him was only surpassed by how she felt tightened to him as he pressed back forward. First, her lips hugged him as his direction changed, but with more of him going inside, he pulled her with him. This time he penetrated further, and those same lips distended to follow him inside her.

Her face squinted in his hands and her head pushed into the pillow, as the pressure of his entry worked sensations straight up her body. Her mouth hung open and her eyes narrowed as he had several inches in her this time and her hands dug into the skin at his shoulders.

Still her eyes stayed with his, and he could tell she was already getting the onset of her release. He loved their connection and intensity together at this moment. She was soaked and warm around his cock, as hard as it had ever been. He again stopped, letting her get used to him.

When his body lowered away once more, she sucked in a breath and started back a low moan. Again, her sex draped him as some of him withdrew, and her legs swayed at his sides. He got to where only his head remained, and he paused once more.

"Trevor," her voice strained.

His hips stayed and his eyes lifted more open, waiting to hear more.

She sucked her lower lip, narrowed her eyes, and then nodded a couple of times.

His hands moved off her cheeks to grip more into her hair, and as he did, he put more weight on his elbows. His entire body shifted weight forward and his hips drifted from back to front. The effect was to plunge his thickness deeper than before. Now he was mostly inside her.

She grunted hard. "Unnnggghhhh... ." Her legs raised high at his sides.

Her eyes fought to remain open, but they stared up at him. They kept staring as he began a rocking motion. His hips had gone from gradual back and forth to a continuous swinging, and her torso swung with his pace.

For several moments, he stroked up and back, not leaving far, but not raising far either. More a steady dancing that stirred her. She twisted under him, and he savored the heat inside her when he felt her respond. At first, it was slight, but then it was distinct. Her hips were pushing back at him, meeting his bumping up and back.

He heard himself grunt, and knew her moving with him was getting to him. Her look even focused closer as if she sensed his reaction. The joining of their pushes back and forth drove him to do something more. On his next move up, he thrusted hard into her.

"UUGGHHH!" Her breath left her and a grunt came from her throat.

A couple of more sways, and he bucked hard again. Her chest heaved up, jiggling her breasts, and her head jerked up and back to match his thrust.

"Shit." Her voice was tight.

The feel of her wetter, and the moaning sounds she kept up, sparked him. He sprang hard more and more, and soon her head was shaking up and back. Her hands pressed into his shoulders tighter, and a sustained cry came from her.

They locked eyes as she screamed out, shaking and twisting under him, her legs flailing uncontrollably.

"OOOHHHHHHHH!!!"

He kept up his rhythm inside her, as she rode out her orgasm. For several moments, she shook hard and squealed. Her mouth stretched open wide.

After some heavy pants, her body seemed to settle, and the jerking of her torso changed to quivering. Her hands rubbed at his shoulders vigorously, and her legs collapsed onto his hips. Each foot gathered behind him, relaxing onto the smooth, firm flesh of his bare ass.

He lowered to lie directly onto her and they hugged. One of her hands went into his hair and stroked fervently.

"Oh Trevor, I have never... ." Her voice trailed.

He kissed her several times and then lifted onto his elbows. Her eyes looked up at him differently and her breaths still came hard.

He appreciated the look of her post-climax under him a while, and then started getting off of her. His still-hard penis slowly withdrew, leaving a void they both felt. When the last of him exited her, a slight 'smack' sounded.

Her tone lowered. "Uh, did you cum?"

He shook his head. "No."

Up on his haunches, he started sliding to the side of the bed.

Her words came tense. "What are you doing?"

He stopped getting off the bed long enough to answer her. "Getting a condom."

Instantly she responded. "I can't get pregnant anymore."

Sprawled back on the bed, her blonde hair fanned out against the pillow under her head. Her arms hung out at her sides, and she made no effort to close her legs still stretched wide.

Kneeling on the bed beside her, he adored the look of her so sexed, but the message of what she had just said had to sink in, because he was still so damn revved.

"I can't get pregnant anymore."

He translated what she was really saying."You don't need to wear a condom."Maybe better."I don't want you to wear a condom."

He growled down at her. "Turn over."

She held still a moment. Her hand went to touch at her neck. A small grin appeared. "What, what are you doing?"

He grinned back. "I made love to you before." He crawled back over to her. "I'm going to fuck you now."

Her face blanched and her eyes went wide. She finally smiled as he started lifting her legs to help put her onto her stomach.

"Trevor... I don't know." She mumbled, as she faced down onto the bed, and raised onto her hands and knees. "I don't know."

"You don't know?" He made it as sarcastic as he could. He got between her legs. His knees made her knees part wider. "Oh, I think you do know."

She hung her head a second, before turning her face to the side and speaking to him over her shoulder. "You mean, you think I do know about getting like this?"

He reached a hand between her legs. He spread his palm and reached further to put it to the front of her mound. He felt the thin mat of pubes there, and then he drug his hand through the middle of her legs, letting two fingers rub straight through her lips, still drenched, only now just open. She squealed at the pass through her, and she wiggled her ass.

"I think you do know how I'm going to fuck you."

"I really don't know about that. But... ."

He gripped his still-hard cock and swathed it up and down her, causing her to flinch hard.

His voice was low. "But?"

"But," her voice was ragged now, her shoulders slumped and her head hung lower.

"Tell me." He extended his hand and took a hand full of her hair, her face tilting back up.

She looked ahead a second, and then turned to look back at him, a hard look in her eyes he'd never seen before. "But, I just know Iwantyou to fuck me."

Her words had barely hit him when he pushed inside her. He held her hips and thrusted. He wasn't completely in, but he was deep.

"AAAHHH!!!" She screeched it and tensed fully.

His hands pulled at the cheeks of her ass in front of him, and he reared back and rushed forward again.

Her torso jolted and her head whipped to look up. "Fuck, Trevor."

He had never even heard her say the word 'fuck' before, and his balls tightened underneath him.

His hips started a frantic back-and-forth, and his hands held onto her hips. The strong smacking of flesh slapping against flesh sounded about the room. He openly grunted with each thrust into her, and a lightness started with him already. He resisted it.

He looked down at her, and her body shook each time he pounded ahead. Her hands first patted to find some brace on the bed, and then her hands out-stretched, and the perfectly red-nailed fingers grabbed fistfuls of his sheets. She held on desperately.

His cock felt as engorged and hard as he had ever experienced it, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. Her thighs were slick with her juices and perspiration, and he fixated on how hot and wet her pussy was deep inside.

He was close and getting louder, when he saw her head peer back over her shoulder again. He was slamming against her too hard for her to bring her eyes to his, but her words came clear between her gasps and groans. They hit him hard.

"C'mon... c'mom... fuck me. C'mon." Her body thrashed about.

Shooting currents began piercing through him, and waves and waves of ecstasy washed about him. Dizziness rocked him. He felt his cock kick and shoot deep in her, as she had saved her best taunts for right now.

"Cum in me. Give it to me. I want it."

He let a loud roar scream from him, as more bursts shot from him and he shook violently behind her. Over and over, he spasmed and stayed lightheaded and reeling. He slowed to a stop still inside her. When he did stop, she surprised him again.

As he kneeled behind her, trying to calm from his orgasm and stop shaking, her hips shifted and then pressed backward. Her thighs tightened, and it was like she was grinding and trying to tighten against him.

Her added moves spiked more jolts in him, and he moaned more. His hands now leaned on her hips and he didn't feel very steady.

His voice was now ragged. "Oh my god."

They stayed in position for a few moments, and he loved how she looked with her bare ass splayed in front of him. His cock was still buried deep in her. Her hands hadn't let go of the sheets.

"Wow." She shook her head slowly.

Even though she continued to stay in place, he figured she had to be weary from being in one positon so long. Gradually, he started backing from her. As he left her, her hips inched wider and her head sunk even lower almost touching the pillow.

His semi-hard, soaked dick plopped from her lips, and he couldn't resist taking a long look at the thin string that still connected from his cock to her pussy lips. Those same lips stayed agape even as he backed from her. He slapped her bottom once as he started edging to the side.

She collapsed onto the bed, still face down, her pretty, painted fingers finally letting loose of the sheets.

...

14.

Julia slowly woke in the middle of the night, feeling groggy.

Everything was dark, and it took a few seconds for her to put it together. She was in Trevor's bed, in his apartment, and he was asleep beside her. There was no avoiding an initial wince at what had happened. It was just amazing it had happened to her.

Her head was slightly lifting and then lowering, and his firm chest supported her cheek and face. He must have been asleep. Leaning onto him and on her side, she must have been sleeping draped over him. Her arm still reached over.

Instantly, she got that she was nude, as her left breast mashed onto his torso. She wanted to back away, but she also didn't want to wake him. A small comfort was that her body was apart from his from her chest down.

Many thoughts raced in her mind. The most prominent one was the memory of him filling her as they had sex.Had sex.She clenched her eyes tight and tried not to chastise herself. After all, she had been overwhelmed by it all. Thrilled. Never been so... ecstatic.I have to hand it to him. I've never been taken so far as that in my life.She drew a deep breath and calmed herself.

He shifted in the bed, and she almost jumped out of her skin. Now, she was almost completely onto the side of her body, and her chest no longer rested on his. Instead though, his movement had brought his thick penis into contact with her stomach. There was no guessing what the smooth solid part of him this was. She was acutely aware of its touch against her skin.

She tried to peer down at it, but the room was so dark it was tough to see. The thought of his penis reminded her more of their lovemaking, and there was a distinct, aching tenderness between her legs. The memory of his eyes locked onto hers as she came made her quiver.

So many emotions welled in her. Excitement started percolating, and so did a warmness. There was no denying that a whole added layer of love had grown for her. Sure, she had loved him already, but now... . Now, she felt so much more. A different, more intense kind of caring than there had been. Something had stirred in her when he had cried out last night, and she didn't even want to try to analyze it or give it any label.

Her mulling of the situation was interrupted when his body changed its position yet again. His frame stretched high, and the result was to bring his hips and crotch dragging up her stomach to where it paused up on her chest. The shaft of him now poked to the middle of her breasts, indenting the softness of the tit that laid closest to the sheets.

Instinctively, she withdrew back from him, but her retreat didn't completely separate their touch. Her breast still cushioned his dick, only now her nipple connected them, too. A deep reaction inside made her worry this was going to get her started in the wrong direction. She backed the additional couple of inches to disengage from the feel of his dick altogether. His hand reached from his side to rest at her side, as if to want to halt any more movement away.

I should get up. I should absolutely get out of this bed and be on my way. Last night is over. The agreement was for 'this one time.' We had our one time.

She didn't move at all. Memories of his touch, his kiss, and his cock made her sigh hard. Her hand rubbed her eyes as she struggled with many different feelings inside.

Again he shifted, and this time she concluded he had to have been at least partially awake. Already stretched to have his hips higher, his shoulders and back curved up even higher. The effect was to point his face to the headboard and lift his crotch higher up her body. His effort placed his crotch close to her face.

Even in the dark, he was now close enough for her to detect his erection pointing at her. Inches separated them, and it wouldn't take much for his cock to be shoved against her face. He pulsed in front of her.

Now her mind reeled. At once, she thought of how long it had been since she had given oral sex. The mixed feelings about whether she liked doing it hit her. The fact that this was Trevor rocked her.

I can't go that far. I can't. Agreement was for 'this one time.' Doing... that... is what actual lovers do. That's different.

It took only a second for her to get just how preposterous her thinking was. Last night was more than some casual thing. They had gone beyond casual.Be honest with yourself.

Once more, her mind hit the memory of his going taut behind her, shaking, and screaming out, and that was when she felt it. Down between her legs, there was a wetness she sensed forming. Her eyes closed with the realization of it.

While her eyes were shut and her body stirred, the bed moved with his weight shifting yet again. There was no need to open her eyes at what was happening, and the touch of him confirmed it. Smooth, hard skin tapped first her chin and then her lips. The mattress creaked with another maneuver and his warm flesh now rubbed against her face.

Her hand left her side and her legs barely parted. Her fingers found her slick middle at the same time, her mouth dropped to open. Her mouth stayed open while his hand went to his shaft. The back of his hand grazed her chin while it steadied his cock. It took him one sway backward to let his hand lower himself, and then one sway forward for his cockhead to touch her lips and then ease past.

She thought she might cum from just his head passing her lips, but she kept her fingers still. Her jaws widened in anticipation, and sure enough, his bulbous head and a couple of swollen inches of his shaft filled her mouth. Reflexively, her tongue and cheeks tightened about him, and she inhaled to suck at him.

Above her, he moaned hard, and the distant memory of a strange power returned. Years ago, there had been times when she had marveled at how even slight things done with this act elicited such strong reactions. To her, there was nothing else like it.

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this. This is beyond any agreement. ...But this is what he want. And... what I want.

Her face pulled just up, and when it very slowly descended right back, he put a hand into her hair. Her mouth stayed wrapped to him and when it came higher again, she sucked him hard.

His voice was gravely. "Oooohhhhhhhh... ."

Up and back. Up and back. Her pace stayed gradual, but his hips rotated about. His girth stretched her jaws full, and concern rushed about her, thinking where this was leading.

jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers