Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers

It had been years since she had done this at all, but even in the past, she had rarely wanted to have the guy finish in her mouth. Rarely.

They were settling into a steady back-and-forth when he bucked once. The extra poke sent him into her throat, and when he met the back of her throat, she coughed hard. Her face whipped back from him, and a couple of more gagging coughs shook her before she could calm.

"Sorry," he half-whispered.

His body stayed still, as she breathed normally again. Nothing else was said, and she didn't hesitate. Her face came back to him, and her mouth opened wide again. Her lips circled over and past his head, and she returned to a rhythm like before.

There was no doubt he was straining and pulsing hard, and she expected he wouldn't last much longer. The groans up above her grew louder and his hand tousled her hair about. Her own hand drove herself closer and closer.

The shooting spasms and waves of pleasure broke in her, and at the same time, she decided to animate her efforts. As she shook, she also bobbed on him, pushing back and forth against him and grunting unlike she ever had before.

Her muted squeals were drowned by his, because he started screaming when his cock kicked in her mouth. The salty milk shot down her throat and also erupted out of her lips, forced spurt after forced spurt shooting away in her mouth.

She tried to swallow quickly, and the warm pungent taste overtook her. The shock of it actually happening fired a second and third wave of exhilaration through her. Her body jolted through the orgasms.

As the dizziness swept her, her mouth relaxed. Though disoriented, the distinct knowledge he was still cumming stayed with her. Her mouth had relaxed, but he was still fully inside it, and the gobs of his semen rolled over her lips and cheeks. She figured it was everywhere.

Several moments passed before he was able to calm. He panted and shook, with his hips trying to hold still. Finally, he collapsed backwards, and his cock left her mouth.

Struggling to straighten from the bed, there was dampness everywhere it seemed. Her mouth, her chin, her cheeks, her chest. An anxiousness fueled her, as she pushed to get to her feet and rush over to the bathroom.

Inside, she flicked on the bathroom light. She almost yelped when her reflection stared back at her. Her blonde hair pointed out in several directions, and there were strands closer to her face that looked wet. That same wet look soaked at her cheeks and lips. He hands quickly came to her face to start wiping.

When she saw one particular white string of fluid traced from the corner of her mouth out over her chin, she froze. In disbelief, she watched herself move a finger to wipe up the trail of him. Her finger gathered up the thick stream.

Her eyes stared at that same finger disappear into her mouth.

...

15.

She awoke to his soft peck at her forehead and his lifting from the bed. Her eyes squinted back awake to glimpse his nude behind traipse into his bathroom. A distant voice chastened her, but she grinned at that.

Who am I kidding? After everything we did.

Flashes of memory passed from his pushing into her, to her on her hands and knees on the bed, to the taste of him in her mouth. The sight of him striding nude in and out of view over in the bathroom mixed with her thoughts to make her middle react once again. Never had she found herself so aroused so many times in such a short time.

Never.

The faucet's pour sounded out, and from behind she watched him as he brushed his teeth. At one point, his eyes reflecting in the mirror noticed hers watching him and he smiled back at her.

"Good morning." His voice sounded very cheery. She was glad.

She titled onto her side facing his way and with just the thin sheet to cover her naked form. Propped on an elbow, she gave a throaty response back. "Good morning."

Still on her side, she took a quick look at her phone. Bill had texted. He was asking how she was. But... there was an additional text where he said he wanted "a lot of details later."

Her brow knitted and she chuckled, and when she did, she saw Trevor had been watching from the bathroom mirror.

His voice changed from cheery to concern. "Everything alright?"

She smiled back at his reflection, and slowly she nodded. "Yeah." Her words were still gravelly.

"It was him." Trevor went about rinsing.

"Yeah, but... ."What do I say and how do I say it? Should all that wait? I'm not even sure what 'all that' even is.

"He's wondering where you're at?" He toweled his mouth, still facing away at the sink.

"Oh, he knows where I'm at."

"He does?" Trevor stared into the mirror and at her.

"Yeah, but it's not what you think."

"No?"

"Uh, he actually said he wants details later."

Trevor's eyes went wide in the reflection. "No!"

He pivoted and started walking her way, and when he did, her attention went straight to the middle of his nude, full frontal. He bounced there with his steps, a thick, flaccid trunk of a cock that was still several inches dangling there, even though not hard.

Did I really have that inside me?

He came to stand directly beside her bed, as he took the phone and brought it up to read himself.

Still propped and on her side, her face was inches from his bare crotch and part of her had to resist just moving her face towards him. She smiled to herself, and between her legs she dampened. Trevor's eyes passed from the phone down onto her face, but her eyes didn't leave his heavy cock right in front of her.

His voice purred mischievously. "Let's make some more 'details' to tell later."

Her eyes glimpsed up to his so she could watch his expression change, as she lifted the sheet from the bed to put it behind her and expose her nude prone body.

"Let's."

She smiled.

...

jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers