All Comments on 'Aidan and Katie Ch. 04'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69over 10 years ago
Uh Oh....

First off, excellent chapter and great build up and with an unexpected twist and turns too it. It also appears that Chloe has feelings for Teacher and that it might cause problems, but also some excitement in the both their lives. The twins and dad sounds that they could cause Katie problems or cause her harm, please don't go there. 5 Stars and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't See It Coming...

...but bonus points for taking the story into uncharted territory.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent series

The author deserves credit for this great series. Well done and please keep it going. Thanks

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Smoothly done!

I liked how you segued Katie flawlessly back into the main storyline, then changed perspective to give her a story thread of her own; dare I hope these (and any other threads) will be drawn together into a larger whole? This story is shaping up to be one of my favourite series', up there with 'Colleen' and Brett & Elizabeth/Dave & Alicia'', and I'm waiting in hope and expectation of something good when the next part comes out. Once again, a well-drawn, perfectly paced, and thoughtfully written episode. Definitely worth all stars, and more.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Complications

This series has been so fine,. I can't help but worry a bit about how the young Chloe, and Dick and Hairy (oops) fit in. We are getting away from the love story of the three main characters (up until now), and getting into novel-like complications. Cabone is a fine writer, but I wonder if the classroom episode, etc., might not have been better held off to begin CH5, since it was so different from the rest of this chapter. We'll soon find out, I hope. I also hope things don't just devolve into a general orgy, much as some readers might like that. I prefer to see love with the sex, and we have certainly seen that up 'til now in this series. Please keep it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please don't ...

It's a 5 star story. I rarely give any writers on here 5 stars. I have enjoyed the series so far and I like that you don't rush anything and slowly build up to it. I enjoy the way you have shown that between Aidan, Katie and Elle there is something special. So please don't ruin it by going off course. I could see that may be something may come about with Katie and Cloe. But as for the brothers just leave it where it is don't go any farther with them. Waiting to read the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting to long.

AcoustimacAcoustimacover 10 years ago
Fine writing

The author has a very real talent for writing an engaging story that draws you into the characters. No surface fluff...just depth and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

I am in total agreement with beachbum. I am soooo hooked into this story you have created. Keep going and stay on the path you have chosen. The spin off are great. They keep us wondering with twists and turns. I AM LIVING THIS STORY!!!!!!

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 5

Awesome story. I knew that the 3 would get into bed together. The only edit I would have made would have been for Elle and Kaie to 69 after Aiden fucked Katie so Elle could lap Aiden's cum from Katie's cum filled pussy and then kiss sharing his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aiden, you are fucked

Elle has it all now.... restaraunt, Aiden 's $125k, nice ring, and...........

Katie.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
End of the road for me

I have enjoyed this chapter very much, because what Aidan has with Katie and Elle respectively is very special, and as much as I want the siblings to remain together, her homosexuality is just too realistic to ignore, even though she has a single target heterosexuality for him. And we know Elle is attracted to Katie as well, so a threesome relationship for them should be the perfect solution. Unfortunately, your latter three chapters are about lesbian relationships and sex, and while the latter aspect is surely titillating, they don't hold my long-term interests at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was liking Elle...4

Then you had to describe her as tall skinny flat chested blonde. So that killed it for me the opposite of my preference. She'd make a great friend though.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So fucked up. Elle seduced Katie in front of Aiden without even hinting about it ahead of time, much less talking about it maturely with him. I've had more than enough of this shit, I'm out, just cannot read any more of this crap. It's just one woman after another using Aiden to get what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous