Aim for the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then went around the room repeating the same thing. By the time she was done, her skin was blotchy red from hand prints. She came back to Tony and repeated her mantra knowing he'd demand it.

Tony checked to confirm the lights were blinking on the half-dozen video recorders around the room. There were more in the bedroom, the basement, and even the bathrooms. All were motion-activated and he knew there'd be a lot of motion over the next 24 hours. He'd make copies of the individual men's sessions with the slut as souvenirs. He put his arm around her, "Good slut," he said. "Let's start here." He pushed her to her knees and shoved his cock into her mouth. Lois opened wide, her jaw feeling hurting as she sucked dutifully.

As she slurped on Tony's huge cock, the man laid down ground rules. "No injuries, no physical damage. She's yours to do what you want as long as there's nothing permanent." Then he chuckled, "Permanent physical damage. No doubt there'll be psychological damage, but she's already damaged being a Cowpussy fan," he laughed as he stroked the twin stars she'd applied to both cheekbones. "I did like your suggestion, Randy. Piercing her nipples with an Eagles barbell is brilliant, but perhaps we'll save that for a future bet. He pressed his cock deep down her throat, holding her head tightly against his pubes before releasing her. She pulled back gagging and coughing but dove back onto his cock as soon as she recovered. He grinned at the group, "See? She's ours to do with no matter what."

Tony felt his balls begin to ache as both he and Stacy had abstained for the last week, but he wanted to make a point. He pulled the girl's mouth off his cock and stood her up. He led her over to a table. "OK. As you saw on the invite, this is a Fuck-the-Cowboys party. You're welcome to come inside our cheap slut but if you want to decorate our guest, I urge you to aim here," he stroked the tattoo on her mons. He turned her around, "here." He circled the temporary tattoo just above her ass crack. "Here," he said patting the twin stars on each huge breast, or here," he said as he ran a finger on each of her cheeks. He stepped back and smiled. Bill, since you came up with half these humiliations, I'll let you have her first."

Bill grinned and nodded to a couple of the other guys. "I'll take her ass first, Jim you can have the bitch's cunt, Al you get her mouth. Let's break her in so she's eager for another 30 cocks," he said.

Jim climbed onto the table and pulled Lois on top. He thought he'd have to line his cock up but the blonde was truly a slut. She grabbed his cock, lined it up, and plunged her pussy onto his aching shaft.

Lois knew any resistance would just delay the inevitable and came into this thinking she'd make them all cum as soon as possible and perhaps instead of 24 hours, there'd be just 18 hours of humiliation. She wished she hated it but Jim's cock felt good inside her, especially since it's been a week since she and Larry had sex. Neither was in the mood as they had been stressing out all week.

Bill climbed up after lubing his cock and bent Lois forward. He pressed his cock against her cute anus and pushed.

Lois had always hated anal, and there were times she had to grit her teeth and just take it. Her past boyfriends liked anal and on special occasions, she'd offered her ass as a gift. As many times as she'd done it, she thought she'd learn to relax but she still had the initial clenching of her sphincter. Bill didn't seem to care and she cried out as he roughly shoved his cock past her tight ring.

"Holy fuck, guys. Tightest ass I've ever done," he grinned.

Lois's cries were soon muted as Al stepped forward and offered her hiscock. Lois wrapped her mouth around the curved shaft, sucking instantly.

"OK, guys. While Lois takes care of her first clients, there's a pool table downstairs and, an open bar, we have video games and I set up the poker table in the den. Dwight, you and Jack are up next. Let's make this a night," he chuckled. "I need a beer," he grinned.

Lois thought this wasn't that bad as the three men roughly fucked her holes. She'd been used harder than this...not in years but she replayed the better moments often.

Then Bill said, "Switch," and she felt all three pull out and she was pulled on top of Bill. As soon as Bill's cock was inside her pussy, Al's cock slid easily into her ass and Jim's cock was in her mouth. She now knew what they wanted and never let any guy put his cock anywhere near her mouth

after being in her ass. Tonight, that rule would be blown away like a tissue in a tornado.

Tony came out with his beer. Dwight and Jack were sitting naked on the couch stroking their cocks while the foursome was switching holes again. He wasn't sure how these guys were holding back as Lois was a walking, fucking premature ejaculation waiting to happen. Then Bill grunted he was cumming and pulled out of her ass, stroked his cock rapidly, and the first jet of sperm splattered on the star tattoo on her back. He then shoved his cock back into her ass and groaned as he emptied the remainder inside her.

Lois felt the hot cum on her lower back and as it cooled and ran between her ass cheeks, Al pulled back, stroking his cock and jetted sperm onto her face. His aim wasn't as good as cum splattered into her eyes and forehead. Then he put his cock in her mouth where she swallowed the remaining creamy fluids. Both men then stepped back and watched as Jim flipped the woman onto her back, pumping rapidly into her cunt before pulling out and kneeling over her chest, splashing her tits with his creamy sperm.

When the three men admired their work, they high-fived each other and headed for the bathroom to clean up. Tony handed her a damp towel and she cleaned herself up. What she wanted was mouthwash but she had little time as two men picked her up and carried her over to the couch. She assumed this would be the same thing, ass, and pussy when Dwight pulled her onto his lap. But she suddenly knew this would be different. She'd heard about women getting double-penetrated but she couldn't believe they weren't seriously injured.

Jack had used the lube and grinned hearing the woman's deep groan as he shoved his cock into the same hole his brother Dwight was fucking.. Tony grabbed a camera and brought it over for close-ups of the woman's pussy being stretched wide and of her face. He expected to see pain but instead, her mouth was open in the classic 'O' and she was grunting as if nearing orgasm.

Lois's fear vanished immediately as she felt more filled than she thought possible. Then he mind grasped that there were two cocks inside her pussy, two loads of cum inside her if they don't want to defile her Cowboys logos.

Lois was passed around, sometimes with one man, other times with pairs, or groups of three or four. She lost track of time though she was aware when it became dark outside. Then as she was bent over the couch, a cock alternated between her pussy and ass while deep-throating a man, she felt the warmth of the sun on her ass. She made it through the night. There were six soaked towels tossed by the table from all the cum she'd wiped off her body when she finally wondered what they were doing to Larry...or if Larry was in heaven with a couple of dozen naked women. The bastard is probably suffering from cumming too many times," she thought. Then she realized she'd cum at least 20 times overnight, once as a black guy whose name she didn't know was shooting his cum on her face. 'Now, that's humiliation,' she thought.

* * *

Larry had his face buried between..what was this? His 35th pussy? Anyhow his lips felt raw, the taste in his mouth never felt more sour. He swore he'd never go down on another woman as long as he lived. Over 12 straight hours of kneeling between every woman's thighs, his head held tight against their slimy pussies as he was ordered to probe deep inside with his tongue. Then many lifted their legs offering their assholes. He was told to clean them out while still pleasuring their pussies. He could say he'd triggered at least 40 orgasms and the humiliation was just halfway through.

But that was far from the worst of it. He'd dreaded what they were going to do when the note said to put the tattoo on his lower back and to lube his asshole, but his fears undersold how bad it would be.

He thought back to when he answered the door stark naked in front of 25 or 30 giggling women. That was humiliating enough, but they all seemed fascinated with his completely hairless body. They all took turns feeling him all over, making him raise his arms so they could admire his pits, and feeling his hairless balls and crotch. Stacy then pointed at the coffee table, had him bend over and reach back opening his ass cheeks for the group's inspection.

"See? Not a hair. I love my husband but when I've fucked another woman I've always loved her perfectly smooth skin. Isn't our little bitch sexier than you could have imagined?" she asked.

Then three women sat on the couch and Larry was led over. He had to bring each of them off which at first wasn't bad. He'd been with many women but came to realize pussies were like fingerprints. No two were alike in looks or taste. He was starting his third pussy when he heard giggling behind him. Then a cold object pressed against his ass. He grunted loudly, putting his head back as a fat shaft plunged into his ass.

Stacy was standing next to a naked Amy who'd put on a strap-on. "Fuck him," she said, "Fuck him hard. See that star? That needs to be fucked hard," she urged.

Larry might have sucked 35 pussies but his attention was on the objects roughly filling his ass. He wasn't sure but he thought he felt a half-dozen different shapes and sizes. None felt comfortable and after being reamed over and over he knew his asshole had to be bleeding. He used up the entire tube of KY within the first 12 hours. It was non-stop. The only breaks he got were bathroom breaks and periodic food.

'11 1/2 hours to go,' he thought, 'Lucky Lois. She likes to fuck...to be fucked.'

* * *

As the sun rose, first one of the men and then the other came inside her. Most pulled out but the man fucking her ass didn't seem interested. Meanwhile, the guy fucking her mouth held her face onto his cock as jets of hot sperm splashed down her throat. Just as she started to see stars from lack of oxygen he let go and she came up gasping for air while coughing up cum. They left her draped over the arm of the couch as if she were a throw blanket, laughing at how she looked.

"Remember when she came strutting in, all 'I'm the hottest cunt around?' one of them asked, "Look at her now. Hell, if I hadn't had so much to drink last night I'd have passed on that."

Lois groaned. The last time she had a pee break she tried to make herself presentable but gobs of cum had dried in her hair, and there was a crusty coating of dried cum all over her face and torso. At least she splashed water on her face and used a washcloth to get most of the cum off her skin but that was 15 men ago.

Another man came over without a word, picked her up, and carried her into the basement.

"Guys, here she is. Let's tie her up," He said.

Lois had thought this was what Tony had planned initially for her but had forgotten. She was soon suspended from the ceiling, her arms and legs forming an X. There were a dozen men all standing around and one was holding a riding crop. 'Oh shit! I thought these guys wanted to fuck me like this...but...'

Stu slapped the leather flap on his palm and then chuckled. "We'll take turns but Tony says it's important not to leave marks, so," he came up between the woman's legs with the crop.

Lois's loud yelp and the wet slapping sound were simultaneous. One of the guys zoomed the camera in on her exposed pussy and Stu rapidly smacked her swollen, well-used pussy. "Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap," echoed throughout the basement.

Lois was grunting with every rapid-fire hit and the pain was morphing into pleasure. After two minutes she felt the ache building up and when a couple of other men came over and began slapping her nipples with their riding crops she exploded. It was so intense her knees buckled and she passed out.

The men grinned at each other and Stu looked over at the guy with the camera. You got that? What a fucking slut! She came so hard...look at her," he grinned.

Her head was hanging down, a string of drool leaking from her mouth. Cum was running down her thighs and even though she was out cold, she was grunting with every exhale. They took her down and laid her on the couch face down spreading her leg. They looked at each other and then played rock, paper, scissors.

She woke 10 minutes later feeling the weight of a man's body on top of her, his cock in her ass. She would have said something but her mouth was being fucked just as aggressively. She felt disgusted that even though she passed out they still kept fucking her. Her pussy throbbed as if recently fucked and the man's cock in her ass was long and slender. For some reason, she was thinking that cocks were like fingerprints. No two were alike. Then the man in her mouth let out a cry and she tasted hot sperm as he exploded in her mouth.

It was Stu who was fucking her ass and as he got close he slithered his cock out of her rectum and then came around to add his cum to his friend's.

Lois swallowed the foul-tasting cum and she barely had time to breathe when she was pulled up on all fours. A cock slammed into her pussy and rather than a cock being shoved into her mouth, a man knelt in front of her and shoved his ass in her face. She licked his asshole as he jerked off. Men were ordering her to 'get in there,' and to 'stick your tongue in his ass.' Nothing in her life would ever top the humiliation and anger she felt at that time. 'Larry's probably being passed from naked woman to naked woman being told he needed to fuck each of them while I'm reaming some guy's ass. Asshole!' she thought.

Then someone commented that he'd never been 'around the world' before and had written off any possibility of it. That kicked off a series of trios getting their cocks sucked, fucking her sloppy cunt, pounding her ass, and finishing up by cumming down her throat. Over the next few hours, Lois had fulfilled a dozen men's dreams of going around the world, each with his own personal videos so he could relive the experience..

* * *

Larry's ass was burning from all the toys thrust inside him and when he'd gotten another woman off with his tongue he thought maybe they be done wanting oral sex. Each woman had cum at least twice and he was introduced to squirters a few times. It wasn't as disgusting as he thought.

Then it got worse. He'd just licked and swallowed a ton of juices from an older woman, perhaps someone's grandmother when a fat black dildo was shoved into his mouth. He dreamt of engaging in a spit-roast but as one of the spit-roasting participants. Never as the one being spit-roasted. And especially not tasting his ass while two of the women thrust hard into his ass and mouth. They seemed to get off on swapping positions as often as possible. This has to be the ultimate humiliation, he thought. Four hours left and his jaw was screaming in pain, his ass felt like it was being stabbed with a red-hot poker. This will soon be over. He hoped they were taking it easier on Lois. Then he imagined Lois, her legs wrapped around Tony screaming in ecstasy as he thrust his huge cock into her pussy. No way could she possibly be doing anything as degrading as what these women were doing to him.

* * *

Lois was recovering from another three men rotating all her holes when she was lifted to her feet. She'd lost consciousness a half-dozen times over the past hour and the room spun as she was being lifted. She groaned wondering what else they could do to her when she found herself being led into the shower by Tony. He was naked and she realized that since sucking his cock initially he'd been acting as the host, letting everyone else do what they wanted to her. He was almost gentle and he bathed her. It was a good thing he was there as she was unsteady due to the non-stop use of her body and lack of sleep. She slept next to nothing all week as every time she started to dream all she saw was dozens of cocks throbbing in front of her. Normally, these would be dreams to embrace but these weren't. They made her almost flinch when she saw Larry's cock in the morning.

Tony felt she was clean and turned her and bent her over. Her slid his cock into her pussy and pistoned into her roughly. He looked over and Joseph was peeing while grinning at the sight of the blonde getting fucked. He gave a thumbs up and then went back to enjoy the feeling of this slut's cunt gripping his cock. He was amazed that after all the cocks she'd had inside her she was still tight.

'Tony might be an ass but Holy Fuck, he has a nice cock,' she thought. She hadn't felt this filled up by anyone since the two guys fucked her pussy simultaneously. She groaned as he bent over her and pulled on her nipples. Then she heard what she promised herself she'd never say, "Fuck me, fuck me. Oh, God yesssss," she panted.

Tony smiled and pulled harder on her nipples. "You like being a slut, don't you?" he hissed in her ear. "Say it. Say you're a cock-loving whore."

"Fuck!" Lois panted, "I love your cock. I love being a cock-loving whore." As she was panting this, three more men came in recording the exchange, grins on their faces. She looked over feeling even more humiliated, Why had she said those things? Her reputation will be shot in the neighborhood. 'I'll bet guys will be dropping by Saturdays when Larry's at work to see if I'm the cock-loving whore I just announced myself to be.'

Tony was surprised that Lois began grunting and came right after the guys came in. She must love an audience. That gave him an idea...being tied up and used. Just as he was thinking that she came, bouncing her ass rapidly against his cock.

The guys were taping the slut's orgasm, "Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap," Tony's hips smacked loudly against her wet ass.

As soon as she felt the last spasms fade, Tony let out a roar that he was cumming and she could swear she could feel the first blast of cum hit her cervix. Spurt after spurt filled her pussy going on for a good half-minute until the man staggered back with a groan.

Lois looked between her legs and saw a thick stream of cum flow out of her pussy. How many gallons of cum had been pumped into her mouth, ass, or pussy, or on her face or torso?" she wondered. Then for the first time in hours, she was alone. She had the shower to herself. That didn't last long as soon she was pulled out of the warm blast of water. Before she could even dry off, was shoved against the bathroom sink and a cock was shoved up her ass. She never even had a chance to see who it was.

After the guy finished, she went into the bedroom and saw just three hours to go...three long hours of painful penetration of her over-used holes. There were just about a dozen men left and most seemed content with the two or three times they'd gotten their rocks off in her. Perhaps she could lie down and rest...just for a bit.

Tony came in grinning. He led her into the living room. There was a bench on one side under the balcony and he had her lie down on her back. Two ropes came down swinging and he and another man secured her ankles. Then her feet were pulled up with her legs spread and her ass off the bench. She'd felt vulnerable and exposed all night but this was the ultimate. There were 13 men in a line, all naked, all stroking their cocks. Tony was first.

"OK. Over the next hour, you each have 60 seconds in the hole of your choice. Whoever cums, loses. Whoever triggers an orgasm gets this," he held up Lois's Cowboys bikini. "Think of this slut as you jerk off in the suit."