Aim for the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where did he get that?' she wondered. Larry had to have given it to him as part of his set of tasks,' she thought. 'Fuck!'

"OK," he punched his timer and strode up to her wide-open crotch. He shoved his cock into her ass and pumped rapidly into her.

Lois was amazed that he'd gotten hard again so soon after fucking her in the shower but her focus shifted when the 2nd guy slammed into her pussy. Her aching climbed and ebbed as men chose either her pussy or her ass but after three men chose her ass she gasped out that she was cumming as the third guy entered her sopping pussy.

"We have a winner," Tony cried. "Dave, she's yours for," he looked at the time, "the next 15 minutes. Sorry guys. You had your chance."

Lois was reeling from the orgasm as Dave alternated fucking her pussy and her ass. His face was clenched and then she remembered him fucking her in the kitchen earlier. He'd lubed her ass and his cock with butter which she appreciated...though she'd never be able to smell butter again without thinking of being butt-fucked. She was relieved when he came, shooting his cum in her pussy rather than spraying her with it. She'd lost count of how many times men wanted to aim at her stars on her ass, her face, her chest, and her pussy but most seemed to like jerking off on her face.

Dave stepped back with a satisfied groan. He accepted his prize and then used it to clean his slimy cock while leering at the sweaty woman.

Tony untied Lois and again took her into the bathroom. He gave her soap and shampoo ordering her to clean up. She felt a rush of hope. There were just two hours left. She dried off and wondered if Tony would let her go home. Then again, unless Stacy was done with Larry she couldn't do that.

Just as she was thinking this, the doorbell rang. More men? she groaned. Please not anyone else. Her ass stung, her jaw might never work again, her pussy was bruised and swollen. She looked up when the doorway was filled with Tony greeting three huge black men.

"Guys, just as I promised." He showed them a picture on his phone," For real. She was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and she's all yours. I'm thrilled coach gave you the afternoon off," he grinned.

Coach told us to stuff it until we told him and showed him what you had for us. I swear he considered bringing the entire 53-man roster along with the practice squad over," the larger man chuckled.

Lois wanted to run. None was under 300 pounds or shorter than 6' 5" and Tony introduced them, though she didn't know their names, as defensive linemen for the Eagles.

'Oh, fuck!' she thought as they started to take off their clothes. 'No matter what humiliation...if there is any...Larry's putting up with, nothing can top this,' she internally groaned.

* * *

Larry sat back as the two women pulled their cocks out of his ass and mouth. He felt like curling up in the fetal position he was so sore, so tired. He looked at the clock on the wall and had hope. Two hours and half the women had left. Maybe they'll leave him alone. Then the doorbell rang. Larry felt naked as Stacy went over and opened it. 'Who are these guys and why are they at...Shit!' he thought as he saw how they were looking at him.

Stacy came over and smacked Larry's ass. "Come on, bitch. Get in position. You've had enough practice getting fucked and sucking cock, now you can show my aerobics and pilates instructors how good a student you are. Have fun, guys. Anyone want a beer?" she asked.

Larry groaned. He should have known Tony and Stacy had to be the most evil people around and they lost the fucking bet. He dutifully crawled back onto his hands and knees. He barely was in position when he had to open his mouth to take one of the men's cocks. Then he felt a finger plunge into his ass.

The remaining women came into the living room after hearing his groans, phones in hand as the two men picked up a rhythm spearing the naked man.

Amy giggled and hugged Stacy, "This is the best thing I've ever seen. A lawyer getting fucked? Who ever heard of such a thing?"

Larry's jaw hurt but it was the musky smell that made him want to throw up. Had this guy just come from a sweaty class and not showered?

* * *

Lois was groaning loudly as three cocks all larger than even Tony's were buried in her pussy, mouth, and ass. She'd been effortlessly picked up by one of the men and told exactly what they were going to do. She had no energy to resist but even had she been at full strength, no way could she have resisted. She worried that the bed would collapse under their weight and the creaking reinforced that fear. The men were intense, more intense than any so far, and were focussing on each of her holes. Each cock had to be a fucking foot long, she groaned. Maybe if she hadn't had 100 cocks inside her already it would have felt good but all she felt was discomfort and pain. Last evening, as she was being used, she came over and over but she orgasmed just once since being tied up and whipped with the riding crop. 'Where had anyone found a riding crop in Philadelphia?' she wondered. But something about how these men effortlessly tossed her around triggered another series of orgasms.

* * *

Larry wasn't surprised when they swapped positions and made note that their precum tasted completely different. A tidbit he could have gone the rest of his life not knowing. The man's cock in his ass was the bigger of the two and he was also more aggressive with his fucking. He had Larry's ass firmly in his grip and was thrusting hard into him. Larry might have hated the entire humiliating experience but there was no hiding his hard throbbing cock. How the fuck could he be excited by this?

"Stacy, check that out. Larry's cock..." Amy giggled. "He fucking loves this. Lois will be getting an early Christmas present," she giggled as she stroked the strap-on she was holding.

Larry wished he could get up and slap the woman but he was in no position to do anything. Then the guy in his mouth pulled out and knelt facing away from him and Larry groaned. He knew what he had to do...no escaping it. He pressed his mouth between the man's ass cheeks and licked. The man then ordered him to jerk him off so he reached up and stroked his cock. It was easier than he thought and he hated how natural stroking another man's cock felt.

Cameras were recording his every move and he felt dread that these clips would get out. He still kept licking and soon the man spun around and pressed his cock into Larry's mouth. A hot spurt of cum splashed down his throat. Instinctively, Larry wrapped his lips around the guy's cock and swallowed every bit of cum. He felt shame that he didn't try to resist and opened his mouth and sucked Then, the guy in his ass pulled out. 'Please don't put it in my mouth, please don't...' he thought. There was a soft grunting along with wet slapping and then he heard a loud groan and a spurt of hot cum splashed onto his back. A dozen more hit his back before the man was done. He slapped his ass, thanking him as he stood up.

"Thanks, Stacy. Damn, best ass I've ever fucked and he sure knows how to suck cock. I'm proud of you," he said, "A fucking natural. As good as I've ever had." Then he looked at his friend, "Aside from you, that is," he smiled.

"Bathroom down the hall," Stacy said, and the two guys went to clean up.

When Larry tried to get up, she pushed him down. "Stay right there. Don't move," she said. She came back with a huge black dildo and twisted the base all the way up. It made a loud buzzing sound. She lubed it up and then slid it into his gaping asshole.

Larry groaned. His ass stung but this felt good. He could feel the vibrations in his balls. He pressed his face into the carpet when he heard the two men come out. They laughed and made comments about how fun this looked. They watched for a while before one said to the other, "Come on. I'll let you do that to me when we get home." They each knelt and kissed the panting man shoving their tongues into his mouth. They stood and took a few pictures before slapping his ass. "Later, bitch. Stacy, call us anytime. You earned yourself a month's free sessions."

Stacy called out, "Amy. He's ready. I doubt you'll have time to cum but we'll see," she said.

Amy came back into the living room and stripped her clothes off. She lay on the couch beckoning him. "Come here you gay slut, I need you to fuck me," she said huskily.

Larry had trouble standing with a foot of vibrating mass in his ass but he'd been hard off and on for almost 24 hours. Even with all the humiliation, the objects shoved into his ass, he felt a constant aching in his balls and never had a chance to get his release. The one time he grabbed his cock, Stacy slapped him hard on the ass, yelling at him, "No jerking off!" It then occurred to him that Amy's were the first tits he'd seen. They were flat and sagging yet he wanted to bury his face between them.

Amy was looking at the rigid cock and wanted him inside her, She was rubbing her pussy and staring as the man slowly came over. "Quit stalling and fuck me. I need a cock inside me, even if you prefer men," she hissed.

He crawled onto the couch between the girl's legs, lined his cock up, and shoved his cock inside her. Finally! He will be able to cum. No way was he pulling out, either. If she's fertile, that's her problem, he thought. At least hers was one of the pussies he'd admired the most. Tight clamshell labia, clean shaved, and when he probed her with his tongue she felt tight. He could feel the vibrations from the toy go through his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, my God!" Amy groaned, "You all have to try this," she gasped while looking at Stacy. She gripped the man's ass as he pumped hard into her pussy and felt things boil up immediately. She'd been getting more and more aroused watching the men fuck Larry's ass and mouth and it took very little to trigger her orgasm. "Fuck!" she cried as she exploded on his cock.

Larry ground into the woman's pussy as she held him tight. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and when she was done and went limp he returned to thrusting into her.

Stacy looked at the time and pulled Larry off her friend. "OK. That's it. 6 PM. Sorry about the mess but we have to go," she said.

Larry flopped onto the floor after the toy was ripped from his ass, his wet cock throbbing at the ceiling. He watched in frustration as the women quickly packed up and left. He'd been close, maybe 20 seconds away and now he just sat there stroking his cock as over two dozen women leered at him on their way out the door.

* * *

The three football players were slapping Tony on the back after cleaning up. The biggest guy looked back at the bedroom where Lois was passed out, leaking cum from her ass and pussy. "Next time you have one of these parties, I'm taking a personal day. She's a great fuck but I want first crack and her," he chuckled, "her crack. Where's you find this slut?" he asked.

Tony pointed next door. "The house next door. This is a great neighborhood. There'll be a next time. She acts like we forced her to do this but she's a slut at heart. Hell, all cheerleaders are. You think they're not aware guys lust after them, are home jerking off looking at pictures of them?"

Then footballers laughed, "Preach," one said before they left.

After all the men left, Tony was lifting the passed-out Lois when Stacy came in. She was all smiles.

"Looks like your party was as good as ours," she smiled. Her perfect neighbor was covered in cum with red marks covering her entire body. Her hair looked as if she'd never get it untangled and her ass an pussy were the most red. "Damn. She was always groomed perfectly. You should be proud. She has a certain crack-whore vibe to her right now," she grinned.

Lois opened her eyes and looked over at the clock. It was over. She pushed on Tony's chest and groaned, "I can walk," she said. "Put me down." She looked at Stacy, "How's Larry? You didn't hurt him. did you?" she asked.

"Hurt him? We expanded his horizons. My friends say he sucks cock as well as anyone he's been with," she grinned.

'No way! Larry won't admit it, but he's incredibly homophobic. Every movie in which a guy is kissing a guy, he looks away,' she thought. "I need to get home," she glared at Tony, "Did you get all the humiliations you thought of out of your system?" she asked.

Tony laughed, "There are three or four more I want to explore. Next time," he chuckled.

"There won't be a next time. I'm not betting ever again," she said. Then before she could look out the window they opened the door and shoved her onto the porch. She had her head down as she sprinted for her front door passing people walking their dogs, cars driving by and couples getting in their cars after the fun last 24 hours. Many clapped and cheered by the time she slammed the door behind her.

She found her husband sitting on the floor of the shower, a stream of blood running from his ass. It was then she realized it wasn't heaven for him at all. She held him as he finished cleaning up. She saw cum on his back and when he turned, his ass looked red and raw. "I'm so sorry. I should never have taken the bet. It wasn't worth it," she said.

Larry looked at her. Her lips were bruised, her chest was covered in red welts and she was having trouble putting her legs together. He shook his head, "I agreed to it too. I saw us sitting down below at the 50-yard line. I never expected the Cowboys to lose that game," he sighed.

They finished cleaning each other up and then climbed under the covers, both passing out at once.

They decided not to have sex until they had complete physicals. It took a week to get in and then they had blood work done and stool samples taken, along with invasive probing.

A week later they received the results. Outside of anal tearing and bruising, they were clean. There'd be no long-lasting effects, The doctor looked at them sternly, "I suspect you both like to expand your experiences. I get it, it sometimes can be boring being with the same person but you both are lucky. From what I saw both of you could have had punctured colons, STDs, or HIV. I recommend wearing condoms if you want to maintain this high-risk lifestyle."

They sat at home looking at each other. Neither had even masturbated since that day. On top of that, Larry had been erect for most of his "24-hour humiliation. Finally, Lois stood and took off her clothes. "I guess we should get back on the horse," she said softly, "or get back on the whore."

Which one of us is the whore?" Larry asked. "I've done stuff I'm not able to even think about," he said softly.

"You've done stuff or had stuff done to you?" she asked. She unzipped his pants, "I'm not saying having stuff done to you is bad." She pulled out his cock which grew rapidly. "Remember the good stuff like my pussy gripping your cock, or my warm mouth," she said as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock.

Lois swore she'd never put a cock in her mouth again, especially after too many men to count went from her ass to her mouth. It took days and days of brushing and mouthwash to get the taste out of her mouth. But then something strange happened. Her pussy throbbed eagerly as she recalled the series of depraved acts she committed or were committed on her. She did orgasm dozens of times and the feelings of pleasure overrode the humiliations time and again. She replayed the three football players tossing her around as if she were a stuffed doll...stuffed with huge cocks and felt herself getting close without even touching herself. She even remembered hoping they'd swap holes. Something about it triggered three orgasms when they fucked her.

Larry was leaning back stroking his wife's hair as the ache in his balls increased. He avoided thinking about his evening instead thinking about how unbelievably hot his wife's body was and that led to knowing dozens of men not only saw her but used her. He gritted his teeth but the image of her naked body sandwiched between two men was too much. Just as he warned her he was cumming, she came at the same time.

Both grunted with agonizing release after two weeks of nothing except stress. He hadn't noticed that Lois came without touching herself, but as soon as she exploded her fingers found her clit.

That night, they had sex over and over as if making up for lost time. Each time they both came quickly fueled by her experiences, either real or imagined. Neither wanted to admit what caused their ultimate arousal. Over the next days they more than made up for the sex drought and made love or rather fucked three to five times each day. Somehow, Lois not only got over her dislike of anal but suggested it often.

A few days later, they heard the doorbell. Tony and Stacy stood outside. Stacy had a tin in her hand.

"Look, we both feel bad about how we treated both of you and want to make up for it," Stacy said. She held out the tin, "Homemade cookies. My grandmother's secret recipe." She hesitated seeing the distrust in the couple's faces, "I'll eat one if you don't trust me. We truly are sorry. We've loved having you as neighbors, as friends and we ruined that in our overzealousness.

Reluctantly, Lois and Larry stepped back inviting them in. Lois accepted the cookies, opened the lid, and sniffed. She smiled, "Wow! If these are laced with something I might eat them anyhow."

They sat and talked and then Tony pulled an envelope out of his back pocket. He handed them to Larry. "Thumb drives. The ones marked 1235 are from our house," he nodded at Lois, "The ones marked 1245 are yours. There are a lot of hours from a lot of cameras. I edited it down since most of the recordings show the guys playing video games or the women chatting in the kitchen." He then looked down at his hands and then over at Lois. "I can't make it up to you guys but one more thing."

Stacy pulled an envelope out of her purse, "50-yard line, lower deck. There's a parking pass. Tony and I did get carried away and we like you guys and we're sorry."

Lois hesitated but stood and pulled Stacy into a hug. Larry looked at the women and then he stood, "You didn't have to do that, but we'll take them," he smiled. "Stay for dinner?" he asked.

Stacy and Tony stayed for dinner and breakfast. They decided to watch some of the recordings on the USB drives which made Stacy want to make amends in another way.

Tony and Lois came into the kitchen the next morning smelling the coffee. Larry and Stacy were sitting at the table eating toast. Tony looked at his wife, a scowl on his face.

Stacy shrugged, "What? This was all he had for me to put on this morning." She looked down at the Cowboys jersey and smiled, "I like it," she nodded at Lois, "It was her Daddy's."