Aiming to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan led her upstairs and closed the bedroom door. Breanna was sound asleep as the tall, handsome doctor took his new lover in his arms. "I love you, Mandy," he said as he kissed her passionately. The taste on her lips was something he'd missed almost as much as he missed his wife. "Wow. That was truly amazing," he said.

"It was pretty awesome from my point of view, too," she said with a smile. "I'm glad you told me not to brush my teeth first," she teased.

"Please don't ever do that. The way you taste right now is one of the greatest pleasures in life for me. Please never take that away from me."

"I will never do that. And as a final confession, I had decided to stop smoking and quit working for you if you didn't finally...notice me. But after our vacation, I've enjoyed smoking so much I'm not sure if I would have still wanted to quit. And honestly? I'm not sure I even could. I am now very addicted to smoking and I have no desire to quit. Does that make you happy?"

"More than you can know," he said. He ran his hand up her side and gently cupped her soft, full breast. Mandy sighed and reached down and ran her hand along the front of his pants until she found the bulge she was looking for.

She unbuckled his pants, unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. She found his growing cock just inside his underwear and was thrilled to learn he was thick and hard. She pulled the shorts down and kneeled in front of him.

She looked up at him and smiled as she cupped his balls and took his cock in her hand. She gently stroked it while massaging his balls. "That feels so good, honey," he told her.

Mandy raised up slightly and took her lover's cock into her mouth for the very first time. As she did, he groaned loudly. "Fuck," he groaned. "Oh, that feels so good."

Mandy used her soft, full lips and tongue to press hard on him as she slid up and down over and over again. "It's so beautiful, Ethan," she said during a quick moment of release. "I want you inside me so bad," she told him as she lowered her warm mouth over the head of his shaft again.

Ethan stood her up and laid her on his large bed and pulled off her skirt and panties. He lay between her legs and without hesitation began gently flicking his tongue on her clit.

Mandy hissed with pleasure. "Oh, God!" she moaned. Ethan ran a finger up and down her wet slit then gently slid it inside her. "Yes!" she cried. "More, please!" she begged.

Another finger slid in beside it as he continued to play with her clit using his tongue. Mandy was breathing hard, gasping and moaning as he increased the rhythm with his fingers and the pressure with his tongue. "Oh, shit!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Ethan refused. He kept circling her clit and inserted a third finger. "Oh, God! Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Her body tensed, shuddered, and spasmed. Ethan never let up. Unlike men who can't take much more after they cum, women could keep right on going. He knew it and used it to both their advantage. Moments later, she was on the verge again. He pulled himself up and held himself over her. She reached down desperately wanting his cock. She found it and pushed it against her labia. "Fuck me!" she pleaded with him. "Please, please fuck me!"

Ethan pushed and effortlessly entered her. "Yes. Oh, God yes!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck! Oh, God. That feels so good, honey!" she said. When she realized she could call the man she'd loved for so long 'honey' and that he wanted to hear her say it, that thought alone sent shock waves through her body as she came harder than the first time.

As she did, Ethan pumped weeks worth of hot, built-up cum inside her pussy groaning loudly as he did. He stayed inside her as they lay there kissing and smiling and saying how much they loved each other. When he was completely soft again, he rolled over and said, "That was beyond amazing."

Mandy rolled over and kissed him and said, "It really was." She kissed him a few more times then said, "Is an after-sex cigarette really as good as they say it is?"

Ethan smiled and told her, "I can't answer that from personal experience, but I took the liberty of putting a pack in the nightstand drawer...just in case."

"Shame on you, Dr. Davis," she teased. "Are you telling me you had nefarious designs where I'm concerned?"

"You could say that," he replied.

She opened the fresh pack and lit a cigarette and took a deep drag. "Mmmm. It really is that good!" she said. She took two more long hits back to back.

Ethan said, "I've never seen you double pump before."

Mandy exhaled and asked, "What does that mean?"

He explained it to her and she double pumped again. "It doesn't matter what it's called, it just feels good doing it." She exhaled, rolled over, and brought her mouth very close to his. "Is this what turns you on, Dr. Davis?" she teased.

She felt him grow hard as he kissed and said, "More than you can know."

She reached down and grabbed his growing cock, took another deep drag then said, "I have a pretty good idea."

Mandy crawled between his legs, took another deep inhale then exhaled as she took his cock into her smoky mouth. "I think this also turns someone on," she said wickedly as she smoked her cigarette and his pole. As she finished the cigarette, Ethan came hard again and Mandy happily took all of it into her mouth swallowing every drop.

"You are unbelievably sexy and beautiful, Mandy," he told her as she crawled back on top of him.

"You're not so bad yourself, Doc," she said as she kissed him again.

*****

Four months later they were married in a very large ceremony in the backyard of her mother's house so that she could see the wedding from her bed. Breanna was the flower girl and so very happy to have a new mommy who loved her so much.

Mandy was smoking just over a pack a day by this point and enjoying every cigarette she smoked. The only question was who enjoyed them moreā€”her or her new husband, Ethan Davis.