All Comments on 'Ain't Budging'

by Midnight_Flux

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like it ...

I like this story. It's Dirty, Gritty, and Hot. Is it wrong that I love the "begging" parts . I really hope there is more to this story. MORE PLEASE AND SOON . THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HAWT !!!

HOT AND SEXY !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good

Seems we have another good writer on the scene.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Love the Story could see these 2 becoming more then a 1 night stand. They seem to be good for each other.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 15 years ago
well done

There has to be more to this story, very good story please let there be more.

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakalmost 15 years ago
this is lovely

I loved it. its a art piece in the making. just continue and you'll be on the top list in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

loved it . please continue it and please continue it soon. i love the foxy black chick and surprisingly i like the redneck biker, he sounds all kinds of hot. i hope you continue your work and begin more stories on litrerotica because u have just gained a fan for life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never ok to use the N-word

Period piece or not, its not ok to use the N-word, its an instant turnoff and demeaning.

Midnight_FluxMidnight_Fluxalmost 15 years agoAuthor
To the demeaned and distressed reader below.

To the below reader - It is reasonable that you would find my story a turn-off or that you wouldn't like the writing-style or plot. However, to decide that the N-word is too sacred to be used in a fictional context, with fictional characters that have fictional prejudices is bunk.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Very rarely am I wowed by a story but this was AMAZING! Sure the N-word sucks but in a slightly strange way it added to story and made the situation of your protagonists more complex and real. Since this is also supposed to be in 1974 then obviously the word would still be in somewhat frequent use anyway. Regardless of this, a hugely deserved E and I hope that you will be writing more of these two. In me you have definitely found an admirer. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story hot but an answer to a

commentor. 1. When Blacks stop using the n Word; when blacks stop using the words Redneck or Cracker - then I will stop the n word. 2. Redneck and cracker are racist, prejudiced terms meant to show superiority oover the person referred to and to degrade them by usings terms of hatred.

When the n Word is not used by any race and cracker and neck or redneck are not used by blacks to indicate the person referred is the lowest class, useless and too lazy to work or learn. When the Jena 6 get more than 6 days of unsupervised probation for assault and battery.

In any event, you cannot go back and take slavery out of the history books (would not want to, that is the reason that they should be deferred to) the language used during the time period was the language used.

trouble066trouble066almost 15 years ago
Great Story

As for everyone's comment below mine, this is a story for enterntainment purposes only. I am black and I took no offense to the word being used because I know the meaning of the word and it does not apply to me. My boyfriend is white and he constantly calls himself a redneck, which is not meant to be racist in any sense. He is an outdoors man, he love biking, hunting, camping and anything else that has to do with nature. There are many injustices in the world, but please don't take away from this beautiful story by adding ignorance and racial insecurities, because it says nothing about the writer only the ignorant people who make the ignorant comments. BTW this story takes place in the 70's that's how things were. Thank you for the story and I hope the negative comments don't deter you from continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEAAASE

PLEASE KEEP THIS STORY GOING IT'S INTERESTING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really Good.

Well done and well written. Sorry it was over when I reached the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic story

Ohh, I thought your story was wonderful - well-written and very hot, especially the spanking. Well done, and thank you!

HetairaiHetairaialmost 15 years ago
More please!

there's got to be more for these two. esp with all their passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AMAZING!!!Continue PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Come on now

The complaint about the n-word in this story is rather ridiculous. It wasn't used gratuitously. And giving the story a zero because of it? Even more ridiculous.

Nice job, author.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
deeply erotic

Real and very hot. Good sketching of characters, enough to make them believable, deliciously hot sexual interplay. Marred a wee bit by some slight carelessness in writing, but not enough to spoil the effect for me. You got me inside them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nicely Done

I quite enjoyed this piece. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

I absolutely loved this and I hope you update soon.

anonymouschickanonymouschickalmost 15 years ago
Love It!

Really looking forward to more!

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! DAMN! WOW!

Damn that was good, don't get me wrong I fown at some spot. But it play well in the story. I like two characters and hope you write more about them. The story doesn't feel finish. I do hope you post more you are very talent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot damn

this story totally surprised me with how entertaining it was. well done flux

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks for the Laugh

"And this one is because I think you're enjoying this -" SWAT! - This was funny because it reminded me of a song called Lady Cab Driver.

ColorofLoveColorofLovealmost 15 years ago
Good plot like the time frame

the afro pick in guys thigh area good one, and a biker dude who is cool and an Vietnam vet, well who could ask for more. You stopped but it is okay didn't leave a cliff hanger so I'm good. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

I just really loved this story and would enjoying reading some more. The characters were really great, especially Rhett.

Hope you write about them more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

I've enjoyed reading this story. They are good together.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 15 years ago
Great storytelling!

Well, I loved this chapter. I was rolling over here over many scenes.

Goddiva11Goddiva11over 14 years ago
What a pleasant surprise!!!

I was sooo ready to HATE this story and wondered if the Grand Wizard knew one of his white supremacists were writing interracial stories?! But I forced myself to read on and I LOVED it. I love the back and forth between the characters though as a Black woman I don't see getting past a swatsika, confederate flag and Jim Crow black caricatures for some Dick.....but hey the writer made it work!

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 14 years ago
it drew me in...and i wasn't expecting that

it was coarse...there were moments when i wanted to look away, moments when i HAD to look away but something about the hero drew me in...and kept me coming back...

i am glad i did

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very talented

Loved it!

willerileywillerileyalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

The odds are fairly high that the original person who objected to the use of the word "nigger" was probably not Af-American.

I find others are more sensitive to racism than the person being defamed. After all that is said and done, this is a work of fiction and character is brought to life by language, culture, history and action.

There would not be a "great story" for us to read if the so-called "nazi" or "white supremacist" in this story walked around using pc language. In the world of this story, shouldn't a racist sound racist?

Duh!

Besides there were so many other words that were used in the story equally objectionable.

Why's everybody always picking on "nigger"? "Coon" pisses me off just as much!

I expect objectionable characters to say & do objectionable things.

I hope your still out there writing.

This is an imaginative, original, and entertaining story!

Thank you!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

start to this series. Good to see that she has bounced back from being kicked to the curb-literally-LOL

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
where's the rest??

Would like to read more. She has a heart and spine. I guess his 'friends' are going to try something since they know he will be at work, leaving her alone. Good writing and interesting story line.

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 12 years ago
Entertaining

More Please!

subwrytersubwryteralmost 11 years ago
Hey

Best orgasm ever

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Surprisingly hot

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

That certainly gives the master/slave thing a whole new dynamic in the relationship. Will have to read more of the series to see what these two are all about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous