All Comments on 'Air Charter Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!

But sooner rather than later, please!

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 5 years ago
Amen they finally have seen the light.

It's about time m_storyman_x I LOVE THIS STORY and have been waiting for you to give us another chapter. Thank you and the sex scenes were very well detailed and wonderful to read. Please do not wait so long for another chapter. Maybe Adam needs to move in with the two of them and live the dream of having two sexy women to please? The possibilities are ENDLESS.

5 stars.

AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
After 20 years...

My wife has figured out that TELLING me is the most efficient method of getting laid. Because obvious clues are not obvious to anybody but the clue-giver. Just fucking speak up, and it works!

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 5 years ago
Well written, as always

You may write additional chapters, however if you decide to stop here, I for one can let my imagination run with what you have started. This is why you are one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clues?

Most people are scared about being called out for rape nowadays. Isn't the saying that a woman should be able to dress how she likes without the fear of having a man touch her.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Nice!

Thank you for adding the second chapter.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

Nice to see a fellow Vet get a good life for being a gentleman with honor and skilled common sense... Beech B200 so cool I wrote the new test procedures for it - was amazed how many rivets are in it and how thin the skin is.

Wonder if they get married and both ladies have his kids.... Not too soon the modeling will be over in that industry - gigs will get harder to get and lower payouts, unless your Christy Brinkley (wow). With a submissive I see a king size bed coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

Just a couple of details, though: G in the phonetic alphabet is Golf, not Gulf, and the taxiway would be Whiskey, not William.

Apart from that, I agree totally about the Men from Mars/Women from Venus stuff. Hints, especially romantic ones, don't generally work with men - try actually telling us what you want!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 5 years ago
Glad you're still with us

Great second chapter; several ways to possibly go if you do write more on Adam, Kim & Amy and please do.

RolwageRolwageover 5 years ago
Definitely Italy needs a pt3

Great story..well written as always.

A consummate story teller and gifted author.

Thank you.

I hope it goes further.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
I Don't Know

about the chapter/part 3. It could end here, but, I would like to see how you would end this 'Vacation' scenario. I would also like to see how you would write in the emotions involved and the um 'Training'. He is older than the girls and more emotionally stable, them not so much maybe.

Anyway being from the State of Misery, 'Show Me'. :)

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Continuation

Thank You for part 2 so we got to see Amy’s side. Women! I’ll never understand them either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

What an awesome continuation! I can usually guess some of the plot twists and turns! Yes with out reading ahead. But damn! Good Job M_storyman_x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue please...

Yeah, I do kinda (more than kinda, actually) want to see where this new romance goes. There's lots to work out, and much complexity in making it work. It'd be worth it to see your take on how the characters negotiate their new lives (or life). A polyamourous relationship takes bravery and work. And there's a business to attend to, along with its own (at least implied) hierarchy, where success on one front doesn't necessarily translate to success on another. Yup... I'm quite interested in seeing this excellent story being taken further, if you're so willing to indulge us. Thank you!

GironGironover 5 years ago
He should have thrown her in the lake as well.

He should have thrown her in the lake as well.

Then she might have seen her wrong doings. Or perhaps Kim should have been the one throwing...

However it does NOT need a continuation. The loose ends keep the suspense and fantasy for us readers.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 5 years ago
Great story.

Chapter 3? Looks Iike chapter 3 is a rattling around in the minds of a lot of your readers. Go for it what do you have to lose?

Woodbgood

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Stupendous

Fabulous follow up to part one. I'm happy with the way you tied it all up so neatly.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Glad to see a 2nd Chapter of this.

We finally got a follow-up and a lot of misunderstandings was cleared up. Will love to read a 3rd chapter of this where they share him and train him to their liking as he has a lot of potential to be a great lover that women want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just as one would expect,

m_storyman_x comes through with another great story!

Always well written, developed and sensual.

Many authors can write sexual stories, few can do sensual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please...

Continue with another chapter!!! So hot!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Ya, sure......

Do a 3rd chapter. This time, Adam keeps putting off Amy's marriage proposal, finds another girlfriend, and after lots of sex, he tells them he's tired of being a 'boy toy' and walks out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like TV and Movies,

sometimes ending the story where it is, is better than continuing it with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I would love either an epilog or another chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great instalment with a great twist at the end. Yes, men can be dense at times. Only disappointment is there's no conclusion really. I'd love to hear how they get on for the next week and in future as a threesome, or perhaps someone else comes along and makes one of the women even happier.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great 2 chapters,still needs at least another chapter,if you please.fh

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks for continuing this amazing story and I hope that when you get some ideas, you'll make another sequel to this series.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Ok, one of the better ones. I would have liked a little more lead up to his and Kim's sexual activity however. She turned into a lover on the first full day, right? And the crazy deal with Amy?

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Should've left Amy back at home, carried the story where things have changed between Kim and Adam, maybe her attitude changed abit longer into the week

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems like Amy wanted Adam to risk SERIOUS sexual assault charges, let alone his employment contract. Because that's what him doing what Amy claims to have wanted without knowing she wanted it would be. Men can't afford to play those kinds of guessing games, honest communication is key. The fact that Amy was waiting for it while saying the opposite, only to get jealous when Adam didn't ignore her repeatedly turning him down but instead went along with Kim taking the initiative, indicates her own immaturity.

Of course, this "training" will obviously be Kim and Amy communicating to Adam exactly what they want from him, so hopefully there will be no further jealousy issues. I do hope there's another installment that shows both the "training" in the cabin and the three of them having fun in the plane.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Definitely needs a chapter 3. I enjoyed your character development

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Don't leave us hanging here! We need a part 3 in this magnificent story!

slider52slider52over 1 year ago

gREAT STOY. hOP THER WILL BE A PART3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And you wonder if all of us who have read your 2 chapters want one more??????

Man... how about a dozen more.

I Will only speak for myself, but it's 5 stars !!!

Get the Hint?

Or should I spell it!

Sit back dowm in front of that keyboard and keep being amazing!!!

Got it now?

Seriously, your story is just like sipping sweet wine...

Please?

Nzq11Nzq11about 1 year ago

Certainly hope there is more to come 😎

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love to see a continuation of this story.

bamaguy326bamaguy3269 months ago

Definitely more please.

I think it's a well written story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please, you need to give us more. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh hell this needs to continue!!

redbaron172redbaron1726 months ago

3rd read....still as hot as the 1st time....You really need to continue this tale.....of two tails....still 5 stars.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You just got to the good part and then you end it. That wasn't very nice. It needs more.

KernflakesKernflakes4 months ago

Need more! This is the 5th time I've read this story, and I'm finally now just deciding that my imagination isn't enough. Need a part three to finish it off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Call of the wild. ( do bares crap in the woods?)

Great 'fishing trip, what do you use for bait?

Just wait until they try to join the 'mile high club'...

(Just who was the erotic predators?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Air Charter Series Info

SIMILAR Stories