Air Travel Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers

"Hey! Hey!" It was all I could think to say.

"Get lost, asshole," was all the drunk could say. When I reached down and grabbed him, he stood up and pushed back. We started wrestling over Holly.

CHAPTER FOUR

Suddenly I felt hands reaching around me. Somebody was pulling me back into the aisle. Somebody big and strong. I felt a forearm around my neck, and then felt myself falling backwards. I was forcefully wrestled out into the aisle, and knocked forward. I landed hard on the aisle floor. A body fell on top of me.

"Air Marshal! Put your hands on your head!"

I glanced back, and there was a large man with short blonde hair sitting on me. Behind him stood another man, a guy with greasy brown hair and a mustache. The guy on top of me didn't wait for me to put my hands on my head. He grabbed them one by one, yanked them behind me, and slapped handcuffs on me.

I could hear the drunk behind me yelling, "That guy attacked me for no reason! He's a terrorist!"

"No he's not!" Yelled Holley.

The bitchy stewardess was standing over me. "She's with him! They were suspicious of her at the security checkpoint, and they detained her."

"Scotty, cuff her, too," ordered the guy on top of me.

"Right, Jack," said the dark-haired mustached guy. He grabbed Holley, who was standing by her middle seat, by the arm, and pulled her into the aisle, right over the older guy and me.

"No," she squealed, but Scotty pushed her up against a seat backrest, pulled handcuffs out of his pocket, and cuffed her hands behind her.

Jack emptied my pants pockets as I lay on my stomach on the ground, and then frisked me over my clothes. My hardon was completely gone, so I didn't have to worry about that as he felt my cock and balls. Then he turned to Scotty, and ordered, "Search her."

"You want me to search the woman?" asked Scotty.

"This is an emergency. We do whatever is necessary to protect the plane. Give her a thorough searching."

"Right!" Said Scotty, eagerly. Holly was still standing in the aisle and leaning forward against the seat back, as Scotty ran his hands along her sides from behind. He reached around her, and felt her tits over her bra, taking particular attention to the undersides of her cups by her underwire. Holly's blouse was missing a button, and her bra was already exposed, which it made it easy for Scotty the Air Marshal to reach inside of her blouse, reach right into her left bra cup, and feel around inside.

I could see many of the passengers watching Holly getting felt up. The passengers in the aisle seats were leaning into the aisle to get a better angle, while the other passengers were standing and watching.

Scotty reached into Holly's right bra cup and gave it a thorough going-over, rapidly reaching around and searching every inch of the cup.

"Oh! Ah!" squealed Holly as Scotty's hand roughly felt her tit flesh. Scotty then felt around Holly's waist, reaching inside of her skirt and feeling around her stomach and above her ass. He then reached down and grabbed her skirt hem. With one quick motion, he pulled the skirt hem up until it was bunched up around her waist.

Holly's panties were on full display to nearly everybody on the plane. In back her panties had ridden up and exposed about half of her butt cheeks.

Scotty quickly felt her butt cheeks, ran his hand under her panties and ran his index finger up her ass crack, causing another squeal from Holly. The eager sky marshal then reached into the front of her panties, and ran his hand over her pussy mound, no doubt getting a handful of my wife's pubic hair.

Jack helped get me up on my feet, and led me to the front of the plane as everybody watched me. Scotty led Holly to the front also, as everybody watched her. Her blouse was still open enough that her bra was exposed in front.

The two air marshals sat us in two seats at the front of the plane that were probably reserved for the flight attendants or something. For the next few minutes, the two took turns grilling us on everything from the purpose of our flight to why I was "attacking" the drunk. Holly and I told them, together and separately, that the guy was drunk and molesting Holly, and I was simply trying to stop him. I also told them that there were three co-workers in the back of the plane that could confirm who I was.

Then there was some other disturbance further back in the plane, and Scotty rushed to investigate. He came back a few minutes later, and explained to Jack that the drunk had thrown up. Scotty confirmed that the guy seemed drunk. He also said that my three co-workers had vouched for who we were and why we were traveling.

The air marshals were talking to each other privately, but I heard Jack say, "Their story's starting to check out. I think they're telling the truth."

But they were in no hurry to un-cuff my wife, or myself, and we sat in the front seats, while the two air marshals talked among themselves, and the other passengers near the front stared at my wife's exposed bra.

The bitchy stewardess phoned the cockpit, and then Jack knocked on the cockpit door. I saw the co-pilot let him in. Five minutes later, Jack came out again, but the cockpit door was left open. Jack approached Holly, and said, "The pilot wants to speak to you in the cockpit." Jack helped the still-cuffed Holly to her feet. He turned her around, and un-cuffed her.

Remembering what happened the last time my wife was alone with the pilots, I hollered, "I'm going in with her."

"They only want to talk to your wife," replied Jack.

"She's not going in alone. I'm going in." I stood up, with some effort.

Jack just shrugged. "OK. But you stay cuffed." With that, Holly walked into the cockpit as the co-pilot held the door, and I followed. The co-pilot closed and locked the door behind us, and took his spot at the controls on the right side. The captain, in the left seat, looked back at us, and smiled.

"Hello, Holly! We didn't expect to see you back here so soon. I hear that you two were causing a ruckus on my plane."

"We didn't cause anything," I said.

The pilot put his hands up as if to calm me and stop my explanation. "Yeah, the sky marshal told me all about it. But here's the thing. You can still be arrested for causing a disturbance on a commercial flight. That's nothing to sneeze at.

"But listen. I'm still the captain of this flight, and what I say goes. You two can either be taken off this plane in handcuffs and arrested, and at the very least be detained for who knows how long, but quite likely charged with a crime. Or, if I square it with the sky marshals, you can walk away Scott free, with no official record, and go about your business."

The pilot looked over at the co-pilot, who had been watching us silently with his sunglasses on. The co-pilot took over the pitch. "But we're taking a risk doing that. So we'd like a little favor for our kindheartedness."

I did not want to be arrested, and desperately wanted out of the handcuffs. I was in a mood to grovel. "What do you want from us?"

From his sitting position in the pilot's seat, the pilot looked Holly up and down as she stood before him. "We don't want anything from you, Tom - It's Tom, right? Except to sit down in that chair behind you, and be quiet for a few minutes.

"But Holly, we enjoyed your last visit so much. You were, uh, so nice and friendly and accommodating. We have about twenty-five minutes until we have to make a flight correction, and it gets awfully boring up here. We just want you to be friendly with us some more and, uh, spend some time with us."

I was beginning to smell a rat. These two dirty old men - well, the pilot looked about sixty, and the co-pilot looked maybe forty - had blackmailed my wife into flashing her tits for them, and now they had both of us over a barrel again. I hoped my suspicions were wrong.

"What's 'friendly'?" Asked Holly.

"What Vern means," replied the pilot, "is we just want to get to know you better and show you a few things around here. Step forward a little bit, Holly." He motioned Holly forward. Between the two pilot seats was a control console, so Holly could step no closer to the men than the back of their chairs. The captain reached around her and put his right hand on her waist, just above her skirt.

"Do you know what all these instruments do, Holly? Oh, Tom, you can just sit there in that jumper seat." I obediently sat in the seat directly behind the co-pilot's seat on the right side.

The captain started rattling off a bunch of technical jargon as he explained the instruments. I doubt if Holly was paying any more attention to his words than I was. But when the captain lowered his hand and placed it on Holly's right butt check over her skirt, she looked back at me with a helpless expression. I tried to read her expression. Did she want me to object and come to her aid? It seemed more like she was expressing a helpless surrender. I felt my cock tingle.

I tried to think whether I should tell the two pilots to fuck off and let us out. But I wasn't really sure what they were going to do. Get a few feels in? Make Holly show her tits again? I sat like a dweeb and said and did nothing, my hands literally tied.

Holly saw my inaction and lack of objection, and exhaled. Her next breath was a deep inhale when the pilot reached down and slid his hand under her skirt. He subtly slid his hand up her thighs, bringing the skirt up with it. I saw Holly's panties come into view, and watched the pilot circle his palm over my wife's panty-clad butt a few times. Then he slipped his fingers into the bottom of the panties, and squeezed her bare ass cheek, three feet away from my face.

I had a full erection, even as I was pissed at the two dirty flyboys for molesting my wife. But as the pilot continued his vacant explanation of the cockpit controls, he asked Holly if she understood, and her voice was calm as she said she did. The pilot and Vern the co-pilot started asking Holly harmless personal questions, like why she was traveling, what she did for a living - as if they were having coffee with her, not molesting her. Holly responded in a shy but friendly voice, as if she were simply having coffee with them, and not getting molested against her will. And when they cracked jokes, she giggled like a shy schoolgirl.

Against her will? How much was it against her will?

"Holly, why don't you come around here and sit down, and really experience the cockpit?" The pilot took Holly's hand, and led her around the center console, to where he was sitting. "Sit down right here," he politely ordered, patting his lap. Holly didn't look at me as she unsteadily threw her left leg around the pilot's torso. He placed his hands on her hips as she set her tush down on his lap. There was no place for her legs other than on either side of the pilot seat, and she spread her legs wide and let her feet dangle. Her skirt was now hiked up to her crotch no doubt, although from my angle I couldn't see her panties.

The pilot placed both hands on her bare thighs, and massaged them, still making small talk. Now he was asking how long we'd been married, and did she have a lot of boyfriends before me. And then back to the controls.

"My feet control the rudders. They're on auto pilot now, though." He ran his hands up her waist, and slowly and gently cupped both of her breasts over her blouse.

Holly emitted a little coo. Against her will? I was jealous as hell, and angry as hell with Holly. Did she have to seem like she was enjoying this?

What really happened to Holly the first time she was in the cockpit? My prior mental image of the event, of a frightened trembling wife forced to remove her blouse while the two dirty old men smirked at her, was now replaced with a vision of my wife proudly opening her blouse and thrusting her chest out at the two older men, giggling like a schoolgirl as she shook her breasts at them. Maybe she even let them touch her.

And what about the drunk? Holly had her back turned toward the window as I returned from the bathroom. Was she letting the drunk feel her tits and trying to hide the event? She sure took her time whenever the drunk placed his hands over her, spending more energy trying to cover it up than stopping it. Even if she didn't ASK the drunk to fondle her, how much did she like it?

My hardon twitched as I thought of my wife being unfaithful to me, of flaunting her sexuality right in front of me.

The pilot reached into her ripped-opened blouse, and slowly pulled down on her bra cups. Her breasts flopped out over the cups. From my angle I could just barely see her left breast but I had a clear view of her right breast, as the captain cupped his hands underneath them and lifted them. He gently massaged both of them, circling his palms over the two exposed white globes. Holly's fat nipples were erect. She arched her back and thrust her chest out for the two hands. The captain deftly stroked her nipples, and squeezed her tits. He was good, dammit!

Maybe it was all Holly's fault. Shouldn't every woman know not to wear an under wire bra to the airport these days? Her skirt was too short. Why would she wear such sexy panties? She shouldn't have worn such a sheer blouse today, today of all days. She should have known that every guy in the place would be noticing her wearing these sexy garments. She was too young and attractive to be drawing attention like that.

But I hadn't. I didn't think anything of her sheer blouse, hadn't noticed her skirt. I barely noticed what she wore at all. I barely ever noticed what she wore since she had the baby. I just secretly wished that she still had the same body that she had before the baby.

But now I was noticing. How attractive she was. How sexy she looked in her skirt and blouse. What gorgeous breasts she had. Not as firm as before, but bigger. Now nice and smooth her thighs looked, even if they were a little meatier than they used to be. We'd only been married a couple of years, and had known each other a couple of years before that. I'd heard of the seven-year itch, but it seemed that I'd already started taking my wife's sexuality for granted. Not now, though. As the co-pilot leaned over the control panel and began massaging Holly's right breast, I wanted her. I wanted to have sex with her right now. She looked so sexy being felt up by the two older men. I was so jealous of them. It finally hit me that so many other men today had seen her and thought she was a desirable wife and mom - a MILF!

The pilot had dropped his right hand down between Holly's legs, and was working on her pussy. His hand was inside of her panties, and had a finger slowly sliding in and out of her pussy.

The co-pilot opened a container below the console, and brought out a tube of K-Y jelly. "Need some K-Y, Captain?"

"No, Vern, she's plenty wet."

Holly had her head thrown back, leaning it into the captain's shoulder. She was whimpering. I could see her arching her hips forward to meet his hand. "Ooh, wow!" She panted.

Wow? When was the last time she said "wow" to me during sex? This guy was good. They were both good. Vern the co-pilot unzipped his pants, and whipped out a very long cock. Holly reached over with her right hand, and took it. She stroked it slowly, as she writhed on the captain's lap.

I felt two feet small, like a complete loser, watching these two older men satisfying my wife better than I ever could. But I was mesmerized by their performance, and hers. I wished I could stroke my own cock while I watched them.

OK, I was wrong about her asking for her early abuse - certainly it wasn't her fault that she got strip-searched and that her bra had been taken away. But I still wasn't sure how hard she defended herself against the drunk. And she was obviously enjoying being teamed up with the two cool flyboys.

"Stand up, and turn around, Holly," said the pilot. With some effort, my wife stood up. Her tits were still hanging out of her bra, and they dangled and bobbled as she got her self turned around. She had her feet on either side of the pilot and his seat, but was now facing him, her skirt hiked up to her waist, her panties in view. The captain opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and zipped his fly down. With one hand he whipped out a very large and well-worn cock, looking dark and spotted.

The co-pilot reached back into the container that held the K-Y, and pulled out a condom package. This time the captain took it, opened it up with one hand, and slid the rubber over his cock like he'd done it ten thousand times.

Holly didn't have to be told to lower herself down. She sunk down, pulled her panties aside at the crotch to expose her hairy pussy, and met the captain's dick head. I could see the latex-covered head slide along my wife's pink pussy a couple of times, and then slide inside of it. Holly easily lowered herself down and let the rest of the thick cock slide into her pussy. Clearly she was well lubricated.

The pilot leaned forward, and took Holly's right tit into his mouth. He licked the entire areola with an extruding tongue, and then circled it over Holly's hard nipple. Holly's tits jiggled as she shivered with delight. Now that she was facing me, I could clearly see every facial expression she made. Her eyelids were half-closed as both men licked and fondled her breasts, and the captain slowly thrust his cock up into her pussy. Her mouth was open, emitting whimpers. She never looked at me.

The co-pilot moved in closer, and thrust his hard cock into her face. "Take it, Holly," he said. Holly took it. With her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, and wrapped it around the dick head. She bobbed her head over it, taking the first half of it into her mouth.

But the co-pilot wasn't satisfied with her work. "Wrap your lips a little tighter. But watch the teeth. Suck on it, like you were taking off the top layer of a Popsicle."

He was instructing my wife on how to suck cock. The two flyboys were doing a better job than me on pleasing her, but they were also teaching her how to please men better. "Lick the end, honey. That's it, like an ice cream cone. Now slowly suck hard on the shaft, taking in as much as you can, to the back of your throat. Ahh, now that feels real good, Holly."

Finally Vern the co-pilot, still wearing his sunglasses, was satisfied with my wife's cocksucking skills, and stood in silence as she blew him.

I saw the occasional cloud going by the windows as I sat in the front of the large plane watching the two men in charge have their way with my wife. She was moaning through the cock in her mouth. "MMmmmphhhh!" She was thrusting her hips in and out to meet the captain's thrusting groin.

The captain thrust harder and faster. Holly's tits bobbled as he put his hands on her hips. His right hand went between her legs. I could see him rubbing his fingertips over her clit.

"Ready, Vern?" asked the captain.

"Ready, Captain," grunted the co-pilot.

"MuUUUMMMMUMMMPH!" Groaned Holly, circling her crotch around the cock and the hand that was on her pussy. Her eyes were up in the back of her head.

At first I though it was massive turbulence, but it was just my wife, flopping through one spasm after another, her whole body shaking like she was having a seizure.

"Swallow it, Holly!" Grunted Vern. He arched his back, and I saw his jism leaking out from between Holly's lips.

"CACK!" Holly wasn't used to swallowing jizm, barely liked oral sex at all with me, and she choked on the spunk that was shooting into her mouth. She pulled back, and the next load hit her in the face. Vern stuffed himself back in her mouth, and repeated, "Swallow it."

Vern withdrew his wet cock from my wife's mouth. Holly threw her head back, with her eyes still rolled up, and shook her body. "OhhHHHHH!"

The Captain grunted a couple of times, and thrust up hard and slow. "Ohhhh, yeah!" he chuckled.

George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers