Air Travel Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers

The rear terrorist got distracted by a passenger further back, and left the cart. But the guy was just trying to get a better look. So the two front terrorists pushed the beverage cart, with the squealing and kicking Holly, down the aisle.

After that fun was over, the lead terrorist lifted Holly off the cart, and pushed the unsteady women down onto a seat armrest, her bare butt hanging off of it and onto some guy's lap. The leader then unzipped his pants and pulled out a long dark hard cock. He aimed it at Holly's mouth, and told her to "suck it!" Holly whimpered and tried to turn away, but the terrorist grabbed her hair and made her turn to his cock. My wife reluctantly opened her mouth, and slid it onto the leader's cock. She started to suck it slowly, but that wasn't good enough for the terrorist. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands, and thrust his pelvis in and out at a high speed, raping Holly's mouth.

"Guck, guck guck!" I could hear Holly choking on the cock as it hit the back of her throat, her head bobbing, and her hair and her tits shaking. Her hair was hanging over her face most of the time, but I could tell that her expression was not one of pleasure. Good, I thought, choke the bitch on that big dark thing.

The terrorist kept one hand on her head while reaching above Holly and grabbing one of those cell phones that are affixed to the back of the headrest. He reached down with it, and circled the corner of it around Holly's labia. Was he going to try to put it in? It MIGHT fit. C'mon, work it in! Well, he didn't get it all the way in, but he stretched her pussy out enough to get an inch or two in, and slowly fucked her with the phone.

The terrorist pulled his cock out of Holly's mouth. He slapped his cock down on her chest, and made her sit up straighter, and wrap her tits around his cock. From my side view from the front of the plane, I could see my wife holding her white tits firmly around the darker, glistening cock. The lead terrorist thrust up and down. I could see his dick head appearing and reappearing out the top of Holly's cleavage. Holly never liked it when I climbed on her chest and tried to fuck her tits. So she deserved having her tits raped.

The lead terrorist made Holly stand up, and turn around. He bent her over the hand rest, her bare ass sticking up into the air, out into the aisle, her feet on the aisle floor. He was aiming his cock between her legs. YES! FUCK HER! LET ME SEE YOU RAPE MY WIFE'S PUSSY!

Holly squealed when she felt the cock head start to slide into her pussy. I couldn't see her face, but she was lying facedown across the aisle seat. Her head must have been on the lap of the passenger there. The lead terrorist put his hands on her hips, thrust in deeply, and began pumping in and out. Holly's ass jiggled and rippled as he slammed into it. "OOOOOH! OHHHHH!" That's it, make that bitch squeal!

The two other terrorists stood on either side of Holly and the leader. They were watching with big smiles, and cheering on their leader. All of the passengers that I could see were watching, too. Many men were standing, peering over the headrests and leaning into the aisles, to get a better view of my wife getting doggie fucked. Over the sound of the plane's engines, I could hear flesh slapping on flesh. "OOOH! OHHH!"

It didn't take long for the leader to grunt his announcement that he was coming. He thrust slower and deeper a few times. Then he slid his cock out of Holly's pussy, and jerked it a few times on her ass to let the remnants of his ejaculation dribble on her ass and back.

As soon as the lead terrorist backed away from Holly, the second terrorist at the front pulled her up onto her wobbly feet. The row ahead of where Holly had just been fucked was where Holly had had her original seat, between the drunk and the old guy. Now the second terrorist told the old guy to move over to the empty middle seat. The second terrorist then sat down in the aisle seat, pulling his pants down. He pulled my naked wife into the row, and made her straddle him. He pulled her down on his lap, facing him, her knees up on either side of him. I could hear Holly squeal again as he apparently made her slide down onto his hard cock. From my angle I could see Holly's right butt cheek. She was thrusting her pelvis in and out, fucking the terrorist. Her tits were at his eye level, and he had his head buried between them. Holly's head was above the level of the headrests, so she was looking backwards at the passengers in the rear half of the plane. And they were looking back at her.

The second terrorist made Holly turn around. She then sat back on his lap, with her back to him, facing the front of the plane. He fucked her again, while grabbing both of her tits. I could now see Holly's face above the headrests. Her mouth was wide open, occasionally omitting loud moans. Her eyes went from closed, to half-open, to wide open, to rolling up into the back of her head. She looked around at all of the passengers in the front of the plane, most of who were looking at her. At one point she made eye contact with me. Then she stared vacantly while squealing, her head and shoulders bobbing up and own. "Ahhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Haaa, Ahhhhhh!"

Holly began to thrash wildly. She wailed and squealed, throwing her head back, shaking her hair. I have fucked my wife to orgasm many times, but I've never seen her react like this before. It was like some fake porn film orgasm. But she appeared to be reacting naturally. "AHH! AHHH! OHHHHHHHH!" She then clenched her jaw, and grunted in a very unladylike way. "UNNNNGH! URGHH!"

The second terrorist apparently had finished his orgasm, for he stopped pumping, and sat back in the seat. But Holly wasn't done. She had stopped her wailing, but continued to ride back on his cock, working her hips from side to side. I've seen her do this when I accidentally came first, and she wanted to either finish a long orgasm, or a second shorter one. It was sort of embarrassing, though, seeing my wife still humping away after her captor told her to stop.

The third, rear terrorist grabbed Holly's arm and made her climb off of the second terrorist's lap, and cock. He forced her to stand in the middle of the aisle, facing the front, and bend over. She put her ass up in the air, and put her hands on hand rests on either side of the aisle. The third terrorist, standing behind her, kicked her feet wide apart. Then he dropped his pants, and aimed his cock at her pussy. He fucked her hard, his hands on her hips, resting his pistol on her back. Holly hung her head down, her hair hanging over her face. Her tits dangled straight down, and swung in every direction – sometimes in unison, but sometimes independent of each other. There were passengers on either side of her staring point-blank at her revolving tits and rippling ass. I could hear her emit sad wails. "Whhhoooo."

Everybody was still standing up and leaning over, watching her get fucked in the aisle in the middle of the plane. I looked back and saw that the fourth terrorist had stepped out of the cockpit, and was also watching. The cockpit door was open, and it appeared that the pilot and co-pilot had their hands tied behind their seats, and the plane was on autopilot.

The lead terrorist stepped forward toward Holly. He whipped his cock back out, and make Holly lift her head, and suck his cock while still getting fucked doggie style in the aisle.

The "rear" terrorist came with little fanfare, and pulled out of Holly's pussy. The lead terrorist tried to drag her back up to the front of the plane. But the spent Holly stumbled and fell onto her knees, right at my feet. She looked up at me, and I looked down at her.

The lead terrorist chuckled. "You want her now? You can have her." He made Holly unbuckle and unzip my pants while I remained seated in an aisle seat, my hands still tied behind my back. My hard cock popped out when she pulled my pants over them. "Suck it!" He ordered Holly. Holly lowered her head down onto my throbbing red cock, and wrapped her lips around it.

My wife had sucked my cock before, but never this well. She took it deeper than usual, and kept more pressure on the shaft with her lips. She occasionally licked it like an ice cream cone, and slid her tongue down over my balls. And she sucked faster. I was getting ready to cum quickly, when the terrorist made her stop. SHIT!

But then he made Holly climb onto my lap and straddle me, facing me. Her gooey pussy slid down easily on my stiff cock, and she quickly got into a fast rhythm humping into me. I couldn't help clamping my lips on her right tit, and flicked my tongue over her stiff nipple.

I didn't last another minute. With my head nuzzled between her tits, I shot a long stream of cum into her pussy. Holly only sighed, and rested her head on my shoulder.

Then the second terrorist grabbed her again. He laid down on the aisle floor a few rows behind me, and made Holly straddle him. She lowered her pussy down over his cock, and fucked him, her tits hanging over his face.

The lead terrorist then stood behind the pair. He knelt behind Holly between the second terrorist's legs. With the second terrorist fucking up into her pussy, that only left one hole in the vicinity that was vacant. He was going to fuck my bride's virgin ass.

He spread her cheeks, and poked his shiny cock at her little asshole. Holly moaned when he began working it in. "Oh, no, please!" It took some time, but the lead terrorist appeared to have his whole cock sliding in and out of her asshole, while the second terrorist fucked up into her from underneath. The three writing bodies wobbled in the aisle.

The third, rear terrorist climbed around the aisle until he was kneeling close to Holly's head. He grabbed her left hand, and forced her to stroke his cock.

The fourth terrorist, watching from outside the cockpit, now approached, climbed over the bodies, and knelt on Holly's right side, opposite of the third terrorist. He whipped out his dry cock, and made Holly jerk him off, too.

It looked like a can of worms to me, five bodies wriggling and jerking around, with my naked wife the focal point in the center. She was taking four cocks at once; one in her pussy, one in her ass, and two in her hands.

The four terrorists were laughing and joking, in between moans and groans. They had laid their weapons down, and were slapping Holly's tits and spanking her ass. They were having a fine ol' time. Holly was silent, her body writhing in all directions.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Suddenly, a dozen or more passengers leapt onto the bodies. They grabbed the weapons, and grabbed the terrorists. There was a momentary struggle, but once the weapons were extricated, the terrorists were far outnumbered, and were quickly overpowered by multiple men on each of them.

The flight attendants un-cuffed the air marshals, and untied the pilots. The air marshals then took control, using their cuffs on two of the terrorists and tying all four of their hands and feet. I was still tied up.

Through the flurry of activity in the aisles, Holly emerged, standing up, and milling about in a naked daze. Finally she seemed so snap out of it, and hurried to the front of the plane. At that time the pilot got on the intercom, and ordered everybody back to their seats for immediate landing. Holly was trying to get to her clothes when the bitchy stewardess ordered her back to her seat and gave her a push. Holly quickly reached down and managed to grab her blouse, skirt, and shoes, before she was nearly trampled by people scurrying to their seats. I saw her throw her blouse over her braless torso, pull her skirt over her bare butt, and quickly hop into her seat, holding her shoes.

Finally I got Scotty's attention, and had him untie my hands. By the time I got my pants back up, everybody else was back in their seat. The only open seat available was my original seat.

As we descended, I saw Holly, back across the aisle, putting on her shoes. Everybody was now leaning back and ready for landing. But I noticed many of the nearby men still looking over at Holly. And the drunk had somehow managed to find more liquor. He was sloppy drunk again, and running his hand up Holly's thigh. Holly made no attempt to combat him. She was just too physically and emotionally wasted.

So while we descended through the clouds, I watched the drunk rub my wife's pussy under her skirt, and reach into her blouse and feel her tits. Holly looked over at me, with a defeated expression. I could only shrug my shoulders, and watch – again. And then the older bespectacled man in the aisle seat subtly rubbed her left tit with the back of his hand, and when Holly didn't say anything, he felt her tits, too.

When the plane hit the runway, the pilots immediately steered to a remote location away from gates. I could see fire trucks and other emergency vehicles with their lights on, waiting for us.

The plane came to a halt. The emergency exits were quickly opened, and the emergency chutes unfolded. There was a scamper for the exits. I was pushed into the aisle, ahead of Holly, and with the crowd surging forward I couldn't get to her. I slid down the emergency chute, landing roughly on the pavement, and looked back for Holly.

I spotted Holly standing at the exit, preparing to slide down. She tried to gingerly sit down and slide off, holding her skirt down. But the drunk was right behind her, and he sat down behind her with his legs wrapped around her, and put his hands around her body, cupping her braless tits. As Holly slid down the chute, she reached up to fend off the hands on her tits. Her skirt flew up, exposing her naked pussy, her dark pubic hair easily detectable by everyone looking up. Her bare butt hit the chute, and her sticky flesh slowed her ascent. He pushed the drunk off of her chest, and now her braless tits bobbled freely in her sheer blouse. I heard a couple of guys, either passengers or emergency workers, whistle at her show. She landed hard, but was caught by two firemen at the bottom.

Before I could even get to her, Holly was grabbed by her arms by two big men in dark suits and sunglasses, led to a nearby sedan, and sped away. I was left milling around the tarmac with the rest of the passengers, in a daze.

I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Kurt. I looked back. When he saw me looking, he slid his middle finger under his nose, and took a big whiff. "Mmm, that sure smells good." Alex and Neal laughed at his crude joke.

Neal looked over in my direction. "Coffee, tea, or me," he said, and all three of my co-workers laughed.

I had no idea when I'd see Holly again, or when we'd be free to go. But I figured that when we were free, the first thing I'd be doing is looking for a car to rent to drive us home.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,965 Followers