All Comments on 'Aisha's Exercise Ch. 04'

by aishagrey

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
well

I know you're foreign, by the structure of your sentences, but there's just something creepy about this story. The daughter sounds like she's 12, and 18 year old girls are not that naive. Just too bizarre for me, good luck with your next one, bring it back from the edge of child porn, compadre'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny Ending

Your story was rather strange. 18yr old girls are not that innocent in this day and age but overall I guess it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You keep turning up the heat

Each chapter is hotter and hotter, please continue this story

Your louisiana connection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely Series

Just a lovely lovely series. Rated each one with the highest numeric accolade. It was like I was observing these two while they "exercised". I hope they continue and maybe daddy can assist a neighbor's daughter, niece/cousin or a friend of Aisha on these exercises. Do keep exercising your writing skills and provide us with these lovely lovely stories. Thank you my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed It!!

This was not meant to be a serious story, I think most of us get that. In it's absurdity, it's still extremely arousing.

imurddy.... I'm quite surprised at how much you seemed to hate the story, yet KEPT READING and COMMENTING!!! Clearly you enjoyed it much more than you let on, because when I don't like a story, guess what.... I stop reading it.

...idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i can't believe i wasted my time on this rubbish. "exercise"...... how stupid. i'm sorry but your stories really must improve or u should stop writing. i agree with imurddy.

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollalmost 13 years ago
Wow!!:)

I loved the whole series it just kept getting better and better!!!! It's obvious that the one racist bastard on here enjoyed it also or he wouldn't of read it and commented at the end :/ anyways please keep writing that was wonderfully yummy!!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
father-daughter incest

it is a great story. please include some muslim names in incest stories. names like ayesha, fatimah jainab, humaira, aasiyah, mominah etc. realy a erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LIMP COCK

WELL YOU'VE MANAGE TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING A HARD ON ,YOU CAN CUT THE WHOLE STORY IN HALF IF YOU CUT OUT THE SHIT THAT YOU'VE MANAGE TO FILL IN TO TAKE UP SPACE,WAY TO LONG ABOUT NOTHINGAND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO A GOOD JOB AT THE END WHEN HE FINALY GOT HER..HOW ABOUT STARTING TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.............................."R"....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

That was a really amazing story. I read the whole story in one continuous reading and was nursing a hard on throughout because it came so close to my most incredible experience.. I used medical reasons to get my daughter naked so many times..initially it was to teach her how to carry out a breast self Examination..I bared her breasts and showed her in detail how to examine them. And youthful teen breasts are so incredible to hold. Then among other things I convinced her that it was hygienic to shave the pubic hair and managed to do it for her a number of times and in the process fondle her beautiful virgin cuntThough I never went even close to where this story goes but those encounters rule my fantasies even to this day..

Somehow I could never make myself go further

This story brought back memories of those encounters and now that she has gone away I feel maybe I should have gone all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

plz continue this story u can do more with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is an exact copy of a story published on another website

If this author is the same as the other one (Dafafu), he should not publish the same story on two different websites under different names. If this is a different author, he should be ashamed of this blatant plagiarism. I suggest that the administrators remove this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Flow of Story

Throughout this whole story there have been spelling and grammer errors. Please don't misspell words or draw out words - it keeps the flow of the writing from being smooth. Like the story. Write more - without any errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

Amazing story. I would love another chapter and a pregnancy ;) Pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome !

God ! These chapters were sooooo hot !!! I loved her naivety, and the way she would do anything for her daddy.

I would looove to reed about a pregnancy too ! Father/daughter relationships are so beautiful... Loved the way she would sit on his lap... God, this could be so hot if she could ride her daddy in front of her mother without her knowing it...

Anyway, you did an amazing job writing it ! Hope to hear from them again soon !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking amazing

Omg I had one of the most powerful orgasms ever, i loved how naive she was! Fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was awesome! Although i would liked it even better if her Father had tricked her into thinking that what they did was not fucking so he could fuck her every day.

zAmorous1964zAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Lovely

More please... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

simply one of the best stories on literotica, and my favourite I can say :-) time to time I love to read it again...the development of this relationship, the control of daddy over Aisha...it's so beautiful and perfect. I hope you're still active..maybe we can share some ideas for more stories.. :-) if you like, gianly 80 @libero.it (without spaces).

anyway, thanks for your works here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BTW

It ain't spinster, son- it's SPHINCTER. It's a good sex story. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never again

I know it was a story, but it was ridiculous. Never read anything about any kind of learning disability. I don’t care if you are a virgin, there is no way an 18 year old knows nothing about sex. You made it unbelievable because you had the daughter too dumb and all the dumb exercise stuff that made it take forever to get to the sex made the sex uneventful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraishagrey@aishagrey
631 Followers
Very open minded and friendly, I like sharing experiences and making new friends also appreciate any type of feedback and comments on my stories. If you would like to chat I use the line app and my ID is goddess.22

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES