Aisha's Exercise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom may come down for her milk, daddy."

"No she won't. I told her not to."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I told her, "Don't come down until Aisha has left for school. Otherwise, she might think you care to come for your drink but don't care to prepare breakfast for her." The trick worked. So she has agreed not to come down."

"Oh, you are not right, daddy."

"Because I want to kiss you nicely before I take you to school, darling."

"Dad, do you really like to kiss me that much? you seem obsess"

"Yes, Aisha... it's such fun for me. So, shall we kiss? Like lovers?" Aisha just nodded.

So, they kissed like lovers. They kissed passionately, exchanging tongues in their mouths, sucking each other's tongue and caressing their bodies through the clothes.

Then her father said, "Eat your breakfast now. I've already eaten mine. I'll sit with you."

Her father sat on her right side, close to her body and put his left arm around her waist. As Aisha tackled her food with spoon and fork, her father's hands were on her body.

His left hand slowly caressed the under swell of her big left breast through the blouse. "Lovely tits, Aisha (her father's hand caressed the breast again and again)... I love your breast (both hands now cupped both tits and gently squeezed them)... your breast give me pleasure (his fingers were tweaking her nipples through the blouse and bra)." Aisha just smiled and chewed her food, trying her best not to show her sexual arousal...

"I'm eagerly waiting for this evening," said her father, gently rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Why, daddy?"

"So that I can suck these lovely young tits."

"Dad, you mustn't think like that. I'm your daughter."

"But I want to help you to produce RH."

"Oh... I see."

"In that case, is it all right, Aisha?"

"I guess so."

Her father's right hand now dropped to her right thigh and caressed the sensitive inner flesh through the skirt. "Gorgeous thighs... (his hand was moving up and down the inner thigh)... I love your thighs, darling (both hands were now on her thighs and gently squeezed the sensitive inner thigh flesh)... you have hot thighs (the hands were caressing and squeezing flesh of both thighs)..."

Aisha was almost finished with eating her breakfast. She was drinking her milk when her father said, "I'm waiting to lick and suck your thighs... to lick and suck your hot cunt this evening, Aisha"

She almost choked herself hearing that. But then he would say he wanted to help her to produce RH! So Aisha just ignored what he had said and finished the drink. By now her father had aroused her quite thoroughly.

"Let me brush my teeth before going to school," said Aisha. Then she went to her room and came down after a while. As she waited in the leaving room, her father came down all dressed up and he was spotting a big bulge! Aisha looked at it and gave her father a surprised look.

He smiled at her and whispered, "I'm not wearing any brief."

"Why?" Aisha asked in a whisper.

"I'll tell you in the car."

In the car while her father was driving her to school, Aisha looked her father's bulge and asked, "Why, dad?" The bulge was very pronounced.

"Why what?"ii

"Why are you not wearing a brief?"

" I love you, Aisha. Do you love me?"

"Of course, duh."

"Can you then do daddy a favor?

"What?"

"Touch me, please."

"What?"

"Touch daddy here," he said pointing to his big bulge.

"Daddy, It's not nice... surely not in the car... people might see... moreover it's not exercise time."

"Please... people can't see... I need some exercise... please give daddy some extra exercise... please, Aisha."

Aisha found it hard to refuse her father. If she refused he would be very disappointed. "What do you want me to do?"

Her father took her right hand and placed it on the bulge. "Caress it... (he moved her hand all over the bulge)... squeeze it, Aisha, squeeze it again and again (he pressed her fingers to make her squeeze it several times)... stroke it along its length (he moved her hands up and down the length of the bulge)... I'm going to release your hand... but keep doing all that to your father's cock... please... please, darling."

How could she refuse? So, Aisha started to caress, squeeze and stroke her father's cock through the slack.

"Thank you, darling, thank you... I'm so glad you are such a good daughter... yes, keep exercising daddy's cock."

After a while her father said, "Why don't you unzip and pull out daddy's cock... give some exercise to the naked fellow." Oh God! Surely she shouldn't do that!

Her father pressed her hand, urging, "Please, Aisha... unzip... please."

As her father was insistently pressing her hand, Aisha slowly unzipped the slack.

"Put your hand inside."

Aisha slowly pushed her soft hand inside. Immediately her hand came in contact with her father's massive hard jerking cock.

"Grab the cock and pull it out, Aisha."

Aisha wrapped her fingers around the cock shaft as best as she could and pulled it out into the open. It kept swaying and jerking.

"Good, darling, good... now your father's cock is naked for you to play with... play with the fellow... caress, squeeze and stroke him... to show that you like him... make your father happy."

Oh God! But Aisha did what her father wanted. She was somewhat nervous. She cupped the cockhead, caressed it and squeezed it several times. Then she stroked the cock up and down, at first slowly and then gradually faster and faster. She kept repeating the caressing and squeezing of the cockhead and stroking the cock.

Her father was driving slowly, moaning softly and urging Aisha to stroke him faster and faster. After several minutes, her father moaned, "Aisha, I'm going to explode... I'm going to cum..."

"Dad, don't... you'll soil you pants..."

"Yes, but can you help?'

"How?"

"Let me shoot my milk inside your mouth... you can then swallow it... my pants will be saved."

Before Aisha could say anything, her father's hand was pushing her head down to his cock. Aisha couldn't do anything but to open her mouth and take the cockhead inside her mouth. Her father pressed her head farther down and pushed a good length of the cock into her mouth.

"Suck, Aisha... suck daddy's cock... suck out the milk, please."

Aisha sucked and sucked and sucked but it was only after several minutes that her father's cock erupted, squirting endless jets of cum into her mouth. Aisha quickly tried to swallow all to prevent any cum escaping her mouth and soiling her father's pants.

As she kept sucking and swallowing her father's cum, he kept praising her, "Good daughter... thank you... I know you like to help daddy... you suck and swallow so nicely... thank you, Aisha... please swallow every drop." as his hips jerked up with each squirt.

Aisha did just that, she made sure she swallowed every drop of cum. She squeezed the cock several times to get out every bit of semen and licked them up. Then she dried her father's cock with a tissue. It was still hard and erect. So she had a difficult time pushing the cock back inside her father's pants and zipping it up. After that she cleaned her mouth with tissue.

Just then the car arrived at the entrance to the school.

"Thank you, Aisha. This evening I will pay you back your favor... by loving your body." Aisha gave her dad a puzzle look.

"Don't forget to find out the exercises for today from Mr. Cockrin."

"I will. In school, keep thinking of daddy and the fun daddy's cock is going to give you tonight."

" Goodbye, your crazy dad!" She laughed and walked into the school compound and her father drove away.

That evening Sarah dressed up and left for her "exercises" at Mr. Cockrin's house. When she arrived there she met Mr. Cockrin.

"Yes, Mrs. Kant, I've got the truck driver for you. Hope you enjoy doing it with him today."

"Hope he's good... like the boys."

"He should be better, in fact. He has experience, size and stamina... he will keep doing it to you the whole evening... the exercises, I mean." Sarah was aware of his suggestive words.

"I hope he's as good as you recommend."

"Satisfaction guaranteed, Mrs. Kant. If he doesn't satisfy you... completely... by doing it as much as you want... you just let me know... I'll sack him."

Sarah just smiled and went up to the bedroom and met this rugged but attractive bull-like man about her age. Sarah walked up to him smiling, hoping for wild hot sex with him...

As soon as Sarah left the house, Aisha and her father looked at each other.

" Ready, Aisha?"

"For what, daddy?" Aisha asked sarcastically.

" For fun... with dad."

Smiling teasingly she said, "I'm ready for the exercises, dad...."

"But I'm ready for fun," said her father, grabbing and hugging her young voluptuous body. They kissed sexily.

Even as he kissed his daughter, he hissed into her mouth, "Mom is away... we can play."

"Mom is away... we can exercise." Aisha said firmly.

"Yes, father and daughter can do bedroom exercises..."

"Are the exercises good for today, daddy?"

"Yes, the best so far... we are going to have a wonderful time on the bed."

Her father carried her up the staircase, kissing her while he did so.

Her father carried her into the bedroom and letting her down said, "Today, you wear your old school uniform... but..."

"But what, daddy?"

"No bra and no panty... and make some alterations to your blouse and skirt."

"What alteration, daddy?"

"Wear them first... then I'll do the alteration."

Aisha removed all her clothes and got into the old school uniform that she had worn the previous evening. As before, the blouse was tight against her big breasts and her skirt came to mid thigh only.

Her father took a pair of scissors that he had kept in her room. Smiling he came close to her. "Now we open out your blouse (he unbuttoned and opened out the blouse)... now we cut like this (he cut off two inch strips from both sides of the blouse)... now the blouse becomes an open coat."

"Dad! now the blouse cannot close and cover my breasts."

"Yes, that's good... after all you want daddy to exercise your boobs... you want me to suck them, don't you, Darling?"

"Is that part of the exercise for today?"

"Yes, of course... probably your breasts will be well sucked today."

Her father knelt in front of her. "Now to alter your skirt."

"How?"

"By reducing your skirt to half its length... stand still while I use the scissors."

Making an insertion half way up the skirt he scissored the skirt all the way round and removed the lower half of the skirt. What remained was an utterly short skirt that came down to just about cover her naked crotch. At the back it seemed it was shorter and it exposed the lower swells of her smooth butt cheeks. s "Dad, it's too short! I'm practically naked!"

"But you have to be like that, darling. There's one more alteration."

"What? More?"

"A slit for your skirt."

Her father slit the short skirt over her right thigh all the way up to the waist. Her right thigh almost popped out of the skirt. In fact, the skirt parted as she walked, exposing all of her right thigh and her naked crotch.

"Daddy, I'm practically naked!"

"But you have to be like that, Aisha. In fact I'll have to be more naked than you."

"What do you mean?"

"You turn around... I'll wear what I have to wear and you'll see."

Aisha turned her back to her father. She heard him remove his clothes and after a while he said, "You can look at daddy now."

Aisha turned and looked. Oh God! He was naked... except for the sheer condom-like sheath over his long erect cock. The sheerness of the sheath made visible her father's cock completely Aisha could see the thick vein of his shaft and the bulbous head. All the rest of him, including his balls, were bare.

"Do you see it, Aisha? You are better than me. I'm more naked than you... do you agree?"

Aisha just nodded, her eyes still on her father's visible cock. What a big cock!

"Do you like it, Aisha?"

"What?" she looked up at her father.

"I asked, Do you like your father's cock?"

"Oh daddyyy..." squealed Aisha, shyly.

"Come darling... let daddy take you to the bed and kiss you."

Aisha let her father take her by her hands and walk her to the bed. She could see her father's stiff cock swaying as they walked. Her father was looking at her exposed thighs and jiggling naked breasts.

Her father stood her against the side of the bed and made her fall back on it. She was on her back on the bed from butt upwards. Her legs and thighs hung over the edge of the bed. Her skirt parted widely exposing her naked pubes and the blouse was lost on the sides of her body, baring her buxom chest. Her father put a thick pillow under her head.

Her father looked at her naked crotch and naked tits and smiled at her. Aisha smiled back. What else could she do?

"Aisha, you have a voluptuous body for a eighteen year-old school girl."

"Thank you, daddy."

"And thank you for wanting to lie naked for daddy." But it was her father who wanted her to lie naked like that but she didn't say anything. It would have made no difference.

"I'm waiting for exercise, daddy."

"Yes, I know... you want daddy to give your body sexual thrill... that's the exercise for today."

Her father stood between her hanging legs, his sheathed cock close to her crotch, and bent over her naked body to kiss her. As they kissed sexily, he took her legs and wrapped them around his hips. This brought his cock in contact with her naked crotch.

Aroused, Aisha wrapped her arms around her father and kissed him sexily, exchanging their tongues in their mouths and sucking their tongues. Her legs around her father's body pulled him towards her. Dick was happy his daughter was a hot teenager. He kissed her wildly and ground his cock against her cunt.

Aisha kept moaning, "Hmm... hmm... hmmm" as they kissed. After a while her father moved his mouth to her neck and chest, kissing, licking and sucking at her tender flesh. his erection poking and grinding against her pussy opening.

"Daddy... daddy... daddy..." moaned Aisha as her father kissed her and rubbed his massive hard cock against her naked cunt.

Her father now locked his mouth on her right breast and sucked it eagerly, taking as much flesh as possible into his mouth and licking the nipple thoroughly. He kept switching his sucking mouth from one tit to the other.

"Like it, Aisha?(hmmmm, she moaned)... Like this sucking? (he sucked vigorously her tit, and she moaned hmmmmm))... do you like this also? (he ground his cock against her cunt and she hissed yezzzz)... want some more?( she moaned yesss and pushed up her cunt against her father's rubbing cock)." Aisha was too aroused to bother what was happening. She was losing control.

To Aisha's disappointment her father's cock broke contact with her cunt as he lowered his mouth to her lower body below the navel, kissing and licking. Slowly his mouth descended to her naked crotch. From there he looked up at his daughter and smiled. She smiled back.

"Are you waiting for daddy to lick your cunt, Aisha?"

"Naughty! I'm waiting for exercise," said Aisha, smiling meaningfully.

"You mean your cunt want's tongue exercise?" said her father smiling cheekily.

"Daddy, don't talk too much... do it... just do it now." She caressed her father's face lovingly.

"Do what, darling?"

"Do what you want to do... to my ... with your mouth."

"I want to lick, suck and tongue fuck your cunt... may I, darling?"

"Y-E-S... PLEASE," pleaded the teenage daughter, unable to control her desire for thrill. "SUCK ME DADDY... SUCK... SUCK MY CLIT... TONGUE MY CUNT!"

Her father wrapped his hands around her full shapely thighs and opening her out wider started to lick her naked cunt lips, his tongue licking up and down the wet slit, each up stroke lashing at her swollen clit. Aisha's body shuddered and shook. Her father's tongue was getting wilder, slipping now and again into the cunt.

"DADDY... YES... YES... YAA... YAA... GOD... YES... IT'S SO GOOD... YES, DADDY... SUCK MY CLIT... YES, THAT'S RIGHT... SUCK LIKE THAT... YES... SUCK HARDER... HARDER PLEASE..." On and on Aisha writhed and moaned urging her father to suck her swollen throbbing clitoris.

After a while her father started to plunge his tongue in and out of her boiling wet cunt.

"YES... DADDY, YES... TONGUE ME... TONGUE DEEPER... YES... GO DEEP, DADDY... THAT'S GOOD... KEEP IT UP..."

Her father stopped and asked her, "Do you like this, Aisha. Do you like daddy doing this to you?"

"YES, DADDY, YES... STOP TALKING... GO BACK TO MY CUNT, DADDY... TONGUE FUCK MY CUNT... YES, DADDY, I LIKE THIS... I LOVE THIS... DON'T STOP, DADDY... TONGUE MY CUNT... DEEPER... YES, DEEPER... FASTER, DADDY, FASTER... YES, THAT'S RIGHT... THAT'S GOOD... YA... YA... YA... GOOD... GOOD... GOOD..."

Dick had other plans for his daughter so, just before she lost control of herself, he stopped tonguing his daughter's cunt.

"DADDY! WHY? Why have you stopped?" A disappointed Aisha tried to pull her father's head back to her crotch.

"We'll do the next exercise, Aisha," he said, looking up at her between her thighs.

"What's that, daddy? Hope it's as good as this."

"Better than this... it's for your cunt... it's to exercise your cunt."

"But you just gave it some exercise... with your tongue... are you going to tongue me some more?"

"No, the tongue is too short to give exercise deep inside your cunt. Your cunt needs exercise deep inside."

"How, daddy?" Her father crawled up and lay beside her naked body and kissed her on the mouth, his right hand fondling her big right tit. Then he talked to her.

"By using daddy's cock... it's long and fat... it will go deep inside here (one of his finger now slipped into her cunt)."

Aisha twitched her hip in response to the finger in her cunt.

"Daddy's cock will fill your cunt (his finger slowly moved in and out, exciting her some more)... and give good exercise to your inner cunt muscles... especially when I move my cock in and out of your cunt... like this (his finger moved in and out to let her know what he meant)."

"Daddy, you can't do that! That will be fucking!"

"No darling, it won't be... it will be exercising." Her father removed the finger from her cunt.

"Daddy, is it really the exercise that Mr. Cockrin wants us to do?"

"Yes, darling, yes... it will produce RH... it will also help to develop your sexuality... so that you can enjoy wild hot sex now... and this will help you to enjoy wild hot sex when you grow up."

Aisha asked, "Daddy, I can understand that when I grow up, I want to enjoy sex... but why must I enjoy sex now?"

Her father explained, "It's like your lessons at school, Aisha... in school you learn new words and knowledge and use them now... you will also use them later in life. Right?"

"Yes."

"So you must learn to enjoy sex now in order to enjoy it later in life."

"Are you sure, dad?"

Her father now kissed her on the mouth first and then sucked her tits for a while. Aisha caressed her father's face. She felt her father's hard big cock pressing and rubbing against her body.

Her father stopped sucking her tits and said, "Yes, don't worry... relax and enjoy what daddy is going to do to you."

"Will you keep the sheath over your cock? At least that will give me some protection."

"No darling... the fabric will bruise the inner walls of your cunt... I've to do it with my naked cock."

"But daddy, that will be like fucking."

"It will be FUCKING, I know. But we have to fuck, Angel... and fuck properly for your good." Her father cupped and caressed her crotch, maintaining her wild arousal.

"What do you mean for my good, dad."

"This is your fist time, right?"

"Yes."

"So, we must make you really enjoy the fucking, so that..."