Aisha's Exercise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aishagrey
aishagrey
631 Followers

"So that what, daddy?"

"So that you will want to fuck often... with daddy."

"Dad, what if mom comes to know about it?"

"She doesn't have to know, Aisha. We will keep this our secret... and fuck in secret."

"Dad, are we going to exercise or fuck?"

"In name we will call it exercise but in truth we will fuck."

Her father went down between her thighs and slipped his tongue once again in and out of her cunt for a while. Aisha writhed with intense excitement. Then he stopped and lay next to her, fondling her tits.

"I'm worried about mom, daddy."

"Forget about her, Aisha. Just concentrate on sex... let daddy fuck you properly..."

"Daddy, I feel very strongly that we shouldn't fuck."

"Why, darling?"

" I'm only 18... I'm still a schoolgirl... and I'm your daughter, daddy... "

"That's exactly why I love to fuck you. Please, Aisha. Please, darling." His finger was again moving in her hot cunt.

"Do you really want to fuck me that much, daddy?" She raised her cunt to welcome her father's finger inside her cunt.

"Yes, darling, I've been longing to fuck you for a long time. Please. Aisha."

"Oh daddy, you make it very hard for me to say no."

"Then, please agree, Aisha. You are my darling daughter, aren't you?"

"Since you want to fuck me so much, may be we can compromise, daddy."

"What do you mean, Aisha?" Her father removed his finger from her cunt.

"May be I can let you fuck me once... only once, daddy... but not ever again today or another day."

"Oh darling, once won't be enough, Aisha. I want to fuck... a few times. Please, Aisha. Please, darling, I beg you."

"In that case, only tonight, daddy... you can fuck me a few times... but only tonight since is part of the exercise... but not tomorrow or any other day."

"All right, Aisha. That will be fine."

"Promise, dad?"

"Yes, darling. I promise but on one condition."

"What is that, daddy?"

"Since I can fuck you only tonight, you must make it good for me, darling"

"What do you mean, daddy?"

"While I fuck you, you must also fuck back... fuck daddy willingly... so that we can really enjoy ourselves."

"All right,... but you must teach me how to, daddy."

"That's my daughter... yes, darling, I'll teach you how to fuck for pleasure."

"Ok, daddy, but only tonight... you promised, remember? "

"Yes, I know. I've promised. But you must also promise something."

"What, daddy."

"You must promise to fuck eagerly... to wallow in sexual thrill... to speak freely... to keep telling me how you want daddy to fuck you."

"OH daddy! Must I?"

"Yes darling, you must... if you love daddy... I want you to enjoy our fucking..."

"Oh daddy!"

"Yes, but if you don't enjoy the fucking, then tell me also... I'll stop..."

"Can I, daddy?"

"Yes but you must be honest and truthful..."

"Okay, daddy, but please don't tell mom, please."

"I won't, darling."

"Thank you, daddy."

Her father squatted in front of her. "Please remove the sheath." He pointed to his huge erect sheathed cock. It was swaying and throbbing with anticipation.

Her father took her hands and placed them on his hard cock. Immediately it jerked.

Her father smiled at her. "It likes you, Aisha. It's all excited... to love you."

Aisha reluctantly smiled back at her father and slowly pulled the sheath of, releasing the mighty long fat cock. It kept jerking and swaying.

"Dad, it looks bigger than before."

"Yes, because it is more excited than before."

"Dad, isn't it too big to go inside me...?"

"Your pussy, you mean?"

"Yes... it looks too big. The head is so big!"

"It is big, I agree. It is 8 inches long and 2 inches across. That's big by any standard. But you will like it, Aisha. The big bulbous head will thrill you and exercise your inside."

"Are you sure, dad?

"Yes, I'm very sure. My tongue has found that you have a very hot cunt. It will love daddy's big cock."

Her father now brought the cockhead close to her face and placed it between her parted lips.

"Give your father a good suck first, darling."

Grinning at her father, Aisha wrapped her young soft lips around the cockhead and sucked and sucked wetly.

"Good daughter... good girl... yes suck daddy for a while." He kept caressing her tender young cheeks while she sucked his cock. Then he pulled out his cock.

"Let's fuck now, darling."

Her father made her lie down on her back, her head resting on a pillow. He knelt between her bent legs and spread open her gorgeous naked thighs and caressed them lovingly along the inner sensitive flesh. Aisha's thighs quivered with anticipation, seeing her father's monstrous cock close to her naked crotch.

"Daddy, I'm afraid."

"Yes, I understand. But don't be, darling. Daddy will be slow." He used his fingers to gently spread open her cunt lips and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance.

"Relax, baby... relax... so that you can enjoy daddy's cock going in."

"Daddy... please... please, don't hurt me."

"No darling, no... I won't hurt you... relax and enjoy daddy's cock." Aisha relaxed.

Her father slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her hot moist cunt. "How do you feel, Aisha?'

"All right, daddy... a nice feeling."

"Can I push the cockhead inside?"

"Hmmm," nodded Aisha. Her father held her firmly by the hips and slowly pushed the cockhead inside her cunt. The bulbous cockhead got lodged inside and her cunt lips spread open and wrapped themselves around the it.

"It feels tight, but no pain, daddy."

"Good. Now I'm going to push in a bit more... relax." Her father pushed in a bit more of his cock. Aisha was feeling nice already.

"Do you like this, Aisha?"

"Yes, it's okay... I like it... it feels nice."

The feeling of that tight pussy around the bulbous of his cockhead , made his eagerness take over and with one swift and firm move he shoved the rest of his tick cock in, feeling his balls slap against her butt.

Aisha almost screamed but was out of breath at the same time so she didn't, she just dug her nails into her fathers back as she gasped.

her father lay still for some minutes, feeling her cunt muscles contract around his cock "Don't move Aisha...... Oh it feels so good"

"Now I'm going to pull out a bit."

"No daddy, don't... I mean slowly."

"I know, but I have to pull out and push in again and again... only then daddy's cock can go deeper and deeper."

"Oh! OK." Aisha said catching her breath.

Her father pulled out and pushed in several times. Only the cockhead was moving in and out of her cunt, exciting her. Angel put her hands on her father's buttocks and kept pulling him towards her.

"Do you like this, Aisha?"

"Yes, dad... I like it... there's no pain, daddy."

"All right, now I'm going to fuck you a bit harder. Each time I thrust my cock inwards (he pushed the cock inwards a bit)... you push up your pussy so that daddy's cock can slither in deeper inside your cunt."

Angel pushed up her hips, feeling her father's cock fill her cunt and exciting her. "Good, girl... that's the way. Let's now do it several times. As I fuck in you fuck upwards."

Her father started a slow but rhythmic thrusts of his huge cock and Aisha thrust her cunt upwards at each inward thrust of her father's cock. Steadily her father fucked her but not going deep into her cunt. Aisha's body rocked steadily with her huge bare tits rocking and rolling with the rhythmic fucking.

"Good, Aisha... good... you are learning to fuck back... damn you are so tight... that's good. Do you like this, darling?"

Aisha was very excited now. "Yes, daddy, yes... oh god... it is wonderful, daddy... I feel very, very nice..."

"This is fucking, Aisha... I've been wanting to fuck you like this for a long time... I've been lusting for your young voluptuous body..."

"Daddy, you've been bad... you should not have lusted for your own daughter," teased a wild hot Aisha, wile she looked down on here self and watched as her fathers cock plunged in and out of her pussy.

Her father slowly started to plunge his cock deeper and deeper and Aisha felt nicer and nicer. Her huge tits shook and rolled because her body rocked with the deep thrusts of her father's cock. Aisha's arousal overwhelmed her.

"OH YES... MOVE YOUR COCK DEEPER, DAD... YES DEEPER... OH YES, YES,... I LIKE IT DADDY... I LIKE IT..." Aisha was moving her hips rhythmically as her father kept thrusting his cock deeper and faster.

"YES, DAD... FUCK ME FASTER... HARDER... AND DEEPER... YES, THAT'S RIGHT... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK FASTER AND DEEPER... DADDY, I LIKE YOUR COCK... I LIKE YOUR COCK."

Pumping his cock steadily into his 18 year-old hot daughter's cunt, Dick leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. Aisha writhed wildly as her father fucked her at a faster rhythm, his huge cock going very deep into her convulsing cunt.

"Aisha, my darling daughter, you are wonderful for fucking... you are so tight... daddy likes the way you fuck... are you enjoying my cock, darling... do you like fucking?"

"OH YES, DADDY, YES... I LIKE FUCKING, YES INDEED... YOUR COCK IS FEEL SO GOOD IN MY PUSSY, DADDY... I LOVE TO FUCK... FUCK ME... FUCK ME A HARD..." Aisha had lost all control and her mind was not thinking.

Her father now sucked her tits even as his cock kept plunging faster and harder, deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her body bucked wildly as ecstatic stimulation overwhelmed her. Almost all of her father's 8 inch cock was working fast and deep in her wanton young cunt.

"OH GOD... FUCK ME... YES... YES... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK HARDER... FUCK... FUCK... PLEASE... FUCK FASTER... YES... YES... FUCK LIKE THAT..."

Her father now cupped her delightful buttocks and fucked her rapidly, so rapidly that Aisha was rocking with delight and panting, "Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm..." Each hm was in response to each cock thrust in her wild hot cunt.

Her father too was panting as he pumped his cock into her cunt, "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..." Each ah accompanied each cock thrust into a wonderful cunt.

Aisha suddenly realized that something explosive was about to happen. Her body was shuddering, shaking and erupting. She hugged her father and screamed, "DDAADDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..." Aisha kept flooding her cunt with her hot orgasmic cum.

Her father plunged his huge cock into her wild cunt, held it deepest and screamed, each scream accompanying each spurt of his hot cock juice, "AHHHH(spurt)... AHHHH(spurt)... AHHHH(spurt)... AHHHH(spurt)... AHHHH(spurt)..." On and on he panted AHHHH and kept shooting his sperm for each AHHHH.

Aisha could feel her father's cum shoot and splash against her cunt walls. She responded to each AHHHH of her father with DADDY. So father and daughter climaxed with, "AHHHH(spurt)-DADDY... AHHHH(spurt)-DADDY... AHHHH(spurt)-DADDY... AHHHH(spurt)-DADDY..." Aisha thought her father would never stop squirting! Then she came to her senses.

"DAD!! I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT!!" said Aisha as she panic.

"Don't worry darling, your not, I'll give you something for it"said her father, trying to calm her down and assure her it was OK

They separated and lay down on the bed on their backs, panting from their fucking exertion. After several minutes they recovered their composure. Her father leaned over her naked body and kissed on the mouth.

"Turn around, darling"

"What for, daddy?"

Her father turned on her side, lifted her leg and thigh and inserted his cock inside her pussy.

"Do you like how my cock feels inside you?"

"Yes, daddy... it's big but thrilling."

Just then they heard footsteps outside the door. Father and daughter panicked!

"Daddy! I think mom is here!"

Her mother was approaching the room door, calling, "Aisha, are you there?"

Dick quickly dropped himself on the other side of the bed and hid himself there. Aisha pulled up the blanket to cover herself and pretended to sleep just as her mother opened the door.

"Are you sleeping, Aisha? With the lights on?"

Aisha didn't answer and continued her pretence of sleeping. Thinking that her daughter had really gone to sleep early, Sarah switched off the light and went downstairs to have a drink before changing her dress.

Dick quickly rushed out to his bedroom got into a decent set of pajamas.

That night Aisha had a restless sleep. Again and again she woke up very aroused sexually. The one wild fuck with her father had triggered her uncontrollable urge for fucking. She wanted, nay, she hungered for another good fuck. Her father had actually wanted to fuck her several times but her mother had interrupted their fun. She also felt strange that it was her father who had fuck her.

Her father too took a long time to sleep. He was very disappointed for not having taken advantage of his daughter's promise to let him fuck her several times that night. Aisha had said that she wouldn't allow him to fuck her after that night. Sarah had spoilt a good opportunity.

Aisha was very shy and embarrassed the following morning as she came downstairs. Sucking her father's cock and letting her father tongue her cunt had already embarrassed her earlier. Now she had also fucked him, and she had mix feelings about it. And she had wanted more! Oh God!

Breakfast was already laid out on the table but her father was not there that morning.

"Where's dad, mom?"

"He's in some mood this morning. He wants to take a day off from work."

"Let me go and see him."

"No need, sweetie. It's nothing serious. Better take your breakfast and I'll send you to school."

So, after breakfast her mother sent her to school. Aisha wondered why her father was not feeling well. Was he angry with her for not letting him fuck her several times last night? But that wasn't her fault, was it? It was her mother who had interrupted them. Or was the fuck so demanding that he has fallen ill?

That evening when she returned home from school, she found that her father had gone out.

Her mother said, "He has gone out to see a friend. He'll be back before I leave for my exercises at Mr. Cockrin's place."

Aisha thought that her father might have gone to Mr. Cockrin's place to find out about tonight's exercises.

Her father came just before her mother left for her exercises and, after greeting Aisha and Sarah, went to his room with his office bag. As soon as her mother left, Aisha ran upstairs and found her father in her bedroom. Aisha reluctantly entered.

"Dad you OK? We missed you this morning."

"I'm sorry, darling."

"What's wrong? Why didn't you come and eat breakfast with us this morning? "

"Sorry, darling. I was too embarrassed to face you this morning. After what I had done to you last night."

"I too was embarrassed to see you this morning. But hey it was part of the exercise right."

"Yeah that's right, darling. But I've been longing for you but I know I must keep my promise."

"What promise, Dad?"

"I have promised you that yesterday was going to be the only time we did that kind of exercise." her dad responded as he stood up in front of her in his boxers sporting a massive erection.

Aisha shocked took a step back " Oh yeah, did Mr. Cockrin give you any exercise for today"

"Yeah he did, darling?" her father said wile caressing her shoulders and with a smirk on his face

"What kind is it, Daddy?" asked Aisha wile her father turn her around with her back facing him.

"I know I promised but Mr. Cockrin showed me this exercise for you to try" he gently lifted her skirt and started pulling her panties down.

With one hand holding her skirt up and pushing her against the dresser, he took his other hand and pulled his boxers down to his knees, his eagerness was obvious to Aisha as she felt his cock on her back.

"Are we going to fuck again Dad? remember you promised" she said softly as she looked back on what her father was doing.

"Not like before" her father started to rub his cock between her ass cheeks feeling for her tight ass hole, with his manhood already slippery from his own saliva, he started pushing his cock head in as he would look at the expression his daughter would make.

"Dad! What are you..." her eyes widen as she felt his cock head stretch open her spinster, with another push her dad was balls deep in her rectum, her hands griped tightly the edge of her dresser.

"Do you like that, Aisha?" her father asked as he firmly griped her hips and keeping his cock lodged in her ass. "just relax darling"

Aisha felt pain at the first couple of minutes but felt better as her spinster muscles relaxed around her fathers cock, soon after her father when at it plunging in and out of her rear, his hands moving from her hips to cup her huge breast over he school shirt.

" Do you like how it feels darling?"

"Oh My GOD!! Daddy..." all Aisha could say as she looked back at her father as he furiously fucked her virgin ass hole. with one firm trust he lodge his whole cock in her wile slowly walking her over to her bed where she bended over.

"Daddy, please make this the last time" her father trusting wildly did not answer, Aisha keep biting her lips trying not to let out a sound but she couldn't hold her moans in no more. "OH GOD... FUCK... OH... OH... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK HARDER... FUCK... FUCK... PLEASE... FUCK ME HARDER... YES... YES... FUCK ..." came out her mouth

her father slamming her from behind she could feel his balls get tighter and his cock swell inside her, he was at the brink of exploding in her.

"OOOHHH AISHA!! your ass is so tight, I'm about to cum darling" with that said he gave a last trust and slammed in the whole length of his cock in her, spurt after spurt of his man milk shot up in his daughter ass, wile his body jerked with each spurt, little by little collapsing on Aisha's back wile she also was orgasming.

she could feel how her ass hole throb, milking her fathers cock with each squeeze of her spinster, she also collapsed on her bed. For a few minutes they stayed attached one inside the other till his dick fell out, her father rolled over and smiling said to her

"Well Aisha, Darling what do you think of our daily exercise?" as he kissed her on the mouth.

Her father hugged and kissed her. Aisha was puzzle, excited and somewhat aroused. It was not long before Aisha found herself on her knees and hands with her father's massive cock plunging in and out of her tight ass hole again. Father and daughter screamed, panted, and fucked again and again... that night and other nights, always with the excuse it was part of an exercise.

Aisha was amazed at the number of fucking positions her father taught her. She was amazed at the virility and stamina of her father. The young 18 year-old schoolgirl daughter was questioning her decision. But it was too late she became her father's "Sex Daughter."

The End

aishagrey
aishagrey
631 Followers