All Comments on 'Akkad Burns'

by LilithHerald

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

proofread.

interesting story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very, very good story! Imaginative and intriguing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Stunning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Burn Baby Burn

Well Done. Good story. An adult version of "Where the Wild Things Are." Shades of "The Alchemist" mixed in as well. Would make a great TV series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"There are many tools in a whores' itinerary"

Apparently a dictionary is not one of those tools...

This story tries very hard to seem meaningful and powerful, and it really misses the mark. I don't have anything nice to say, so I'll leave it at that.

FrivolousFrivolousover 5 years ago

Fucking marvelous. Deliciously gnostic. A great story.

LilithHeraldLilithHeraldover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks all.

@Frivolous. Thanks, much of my writings is influenced from research on Lilith, which invariably leads to Sumeria and gnostic works.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Inspired and well researched

This is one of the best of your stories I've read so far. It ties in so many characters and threads from your other stories, and uses the scaffolding of history and religion/myth to tell a new, plausible origin myth for 'real life' succubi. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Gospel of Lust

Incredibly awe-inspired by this profound tome of lust that inspires one to sing praises to your unmatched prose and intriguing philosophy. Thank you for sharing these sensual scriptures with us and I pray someday to meet Silil in some paradise.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 3 years ago
Beautifully debaucherous

I rather enjoyed this tale of beautiful carnality. It was dark in places, and dripping with perversity. I enjoyed the tale that pulled us along instead of just a collection of porn. It certainly seems like you did quite a bit of research as well.

I do think perhaps less reliance on certain repeated words might have done well, but it did not hamper my personal enjoyment much.

It was a good take on Lilith, and her handmaidens.

a_libertinea_libertineover 3 years ago
Bless you

What an incredible story, one of the best I have ever read. I am stunned at how well written and entertaining this was.

Now for the rest of your works..

ā¤ļø

Al

Scribtrix_InfernalScribtrix_Infernalabout 3 years ago

Praise Lilake.

These stories are, indeed, arousing beyond words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous