Alana's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped in and slowly made my way to his bed side, I gave a little cough. He jumped a little, he can't have heard me. Turning to me, he half smiled.

"I'm sorry mom, maybe I shouldn't have asked you but you did promise me. It's okay I won't ask you again." He looked so sad, and his cock looked so big, I was staring at it rather than him.

"Just the once Peter?" I said quietly, there I had inadvertently told him I was going to do it. Then he took the wind out of my sails by saying with a wan smile.

"Well that will depend on how good you are!" It broke the ice for me; I smiled at his jerky comment.

"Okay I said I will," I sat on the edge of his bed, gently picked up his cock, the weight surprised me. I had it in my right hand and I began moving him up and down. My palm slipped over the head and he sighed, I was actually jacking off my own son! I was at his left side and without thinking or even knowing I did it, I caressed his testicles with my left.

His sigh was music; it seemed to trill in my head. I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love in them, his need for me, his absolute need for his mom was more evident than I had ever known or felt. I did what he wanted then, I jacked him off properly, his balls squiggling in my left palm, his cock jumping and twitching in my other, the sigh every time my palm crossed the red smooth head made me draw a deep breath of anticipation, and real glee.

I was giving my son what every mother can only give to him, her love, unrestricted, unwavering and undeniable. I heard a voice, I saw him, but it wasn't him speaking, it was me.

"Oh Peter Peter, I love you so much, cum for me baby, cum for your mommy darling."

"No one has ever done this mom, you're the first, oh mom, oh mom!" And then he ejaculated, it shot so high into the air it stunned me. It splattered the wall above his head. It fell on his pillow, then him, all up his chest. Then it slid out of the end of his cock and slathered over my hand.

I had never seen so much and it was still hot as it bathed my hand which was still gripping his young cock. My left hand went to work then, I gently squeezed his balls, rubbed them, and worked them, I was emptying him completely, it was a task he wouldn't have to ask me to do, I was doing it willingly.

My befuddled head began to clear, "are you alright darling, was that what you wanted baby, hmmm?" I asked him as softly as I could, his eyes were closed, maybe he was feeling a little embarrassed I don't know. But he had to be feeling good, if what he had said was true, then this was the first time in his life that someone else had worked him up and made him cum, I believed him.

"Oh mom, that was just the best ever, I didn't think it could ever be this good, please mom, don't stop?" It was then I realised his cock and balls were still in my grasp, wet and sticky yes, but I still had a hold of them. And it was also then that I realised that he was almost as hard as he had been when I started.

I couldn't stop my hand from moving up his shaft once more, the goo acting like a lubricant. The fingers of my left hand drifted down his balls, to that secret place every man has between ball sac and asshole. I scratched it softly with my nails. Looking back I must have been on automatic, I do this for my husband and he loves it.

Peter moved his legs apart, he liked it okay, I concentrated on that for a while, my other hand was moving up and down his shaft, I could smell him now, his young manliness wafted up my nostrils, this is an aphrodisiac to any woman, well if it isn't, it is to me! I breathed him in, not realising further that I was getting turned on, and I wouldn't realise until it was too late, because the bells in my vagina were pealing out loud with need and utter lust.

His cock was fully hard again; my nails were doing their job, not only on him but on me too. He wasn't my son now; no more would he ever be from this day on. He was a man who was under my control and I liked it, I liked having this power over him. I could make him do what I wanted him to do, he couldn't resist me.

And that was, if you like to call it that, my downfall. I had to be fucked and screwed, and I was going deeper and deeper into the ocean of love and sexual undeniable lust and I had a good sized cock in my hand, a beautiful male naked in front of me. I could do what I liked with him.

I threw my dressing gown off, climbed on the bed and sat down on him, now his cock was where he had come from eighteen years ago. I was staring into his eyes, his were screwed up but I knew he was looking at me; I put my hands on his chest and started lifting myself up and down on him, fucking him, and screwing myself.

I felt and heard a rip, he had burst my nightie open and was feeling my breasts, my nipples were squashed nipped and rotated, I came on him, I had cum on my own son! My head was bowed, I was going nowhere now, not until I had cum several more times, I needed this so badly, cum followed cum, explosion hit upon explosion.

I was awake, but in a daze, an uncontrolled aggressive, but controlled sexual rage. His cock banged my cervix time after time, he had grabbed my breasts and was using them to force me up and down on him, as well as I by pushing myself up only to fall full height back down on his prick, this made me cum even more.

My vision and mind returned slowly, I had laid myself down on my son, he was stroking my hair. I blinked once, twice, three times and more.

"Alana what the hell have you done?" I asked myself as I remembered everything, my son had implored me to jack him off, I had acceded to his heart felt request only to take it all the way and we had made love. I had fucked my own son and he had fucked his own mother, we hard screwed each other's brains out, and it had been the wildest sex I had ever had bar none!

I slid off him and staggered back to my bedroom, I flopped down to recover from the most heart stopping love making I had ever entered into or endured. But as more and more light returned to my darkened brain I knew it had to never happen again. "No more Alana, that was definitely a one off never to be repeated." I told myself.

I showered, dressed and left the house, I had to be on my own, think, talk it through with myself, ask myself how I had let it happen. And the more I talked I kept going back to the fact that he had talked me into it somehow, it had been he who had engineered it. But how could I blame him for our session in his bed. I was the adult, the parent, the loving mother, the one, I reminded myself that had sworn on her life that she would do anything for him, anything!

I didn't get back home until about nine in the evening, I walked in and listened, silence. Was he upstairs still, or had he too left the house in his own embarrassment. I tried to do my normal things, this, that, the other. Then I began to worry about him, was he upstairs, I hadn't heard even the most softest of bumps or anything from his room.

I was dressed in a skirt, a short one as I usually am, but not too short, a jacket and blouse, and my highest heels, if we had a confrontation I wanted to be level pegging with him, eye to eye. I hung my jacket on the back of a kitchen chair and made myself a coffee and a sandwich. I had gone over in my head what I was going to say, apologise, tell him no more, never again, but be as gentle as I could, it wasn't his fault, it was mine.

My first thought was that it was a really good thing his dad was away on a job for a few days. It would give me the chance to straighten things out between us. I was leaning against the sink when the door in the hallway opened, it was 10 pm. Peter came in and my heart stopped he looked so sheepish, frightened, totally unsure of himself. I had never seen that look in his eye.

"I'm sorry mom, I really am," he told me without looking me in the eye.

I went to him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh baby, darling it wasn't your fault it was mine," I told him.

"But it was the best thing that has happened to me in my life mom, it was mind blowing," he said.

I hugged him, and there it was, that unmistakable hardness pressing into me once more. I marvelled at it, here we were talking about something that should never have happened, and he had another hard on, for me!

He was also so right, it was and had been fantastic, I had tried to think of a time in my sexual past when it had been better, and I couldn't. His cock pressed into me more, but I was pressing back, now I knew. I broke, my will, my determination to end it snapped, the dam washed my mind and senses away.

I took an enormously deep breath, I told myself not to say what I was about to say. But did I take any notice of my measured reasoning? No I didn't! I put my arms tight around his neck; I kissed his cheek and pressed mine to him. This would mean never turning again, I wanted him, and I wanted him again and again, and right now. I said in his ear, and it was loud enough for him to know what I had said.

"Do you want to take me to bed again darling?" He stiffened in my arms; I think he was processing my words, had I really just said that, his cock told me he had got it. He knew what I was saying alright. Then he went into action, an action that took my breath away. I was suddenly flying over his shoulder, spinning around and we were off! He charged down the hall, took the stairs two or three at a time and we were in my bedroom before I had taken a second breath.

We tumbled head over heels onto my bed, the bed I share with his father. I saw one of my heels flying off, I don't know where the other went, I only knew it had gone. Peter pulled his shirt off and I saw again, the man in the boy, and he was quite the man, my man. I burst the buttons on my blouse, he ripped my skirt off, yanked his jeans down and his shorts, and he was naked again, just as he had been this morning when all this had started.

My bra disappeared and I was naked too, then he dove on me, no fore play, it wasn't necessary for either of us. He rammed into me and we gave each other a collective sigh of bliss, satisfaction that we were both where and with whom we wanted to be, and doing what we were doing. Which at this very moment in time was self gratifying fucking and screwing, we didn't have time for anything else just yet, that would come later I knew, even if he didn't.

I was where I love to be, underneath a man who is fucking the life out of me even if that man was my son. I was put on this earth to be fucked and screwed in this way, and after all these years I still got that mind bending, back breaking thrill of a cock thudding home, and me being stopped still by whatever I was lying on at the time.

I got my legs around him, the nails of one hand in his back and my other hand in his hair, now I was home, 'YES!' my mind screamed. This is where I want to be with a cock in me, on my back, and no defence.

'Go for it Peter, fuck me, screw me, long hard and fast forever!' I told him in my head. And bless him he did, his stamina knew no bounds, I just lay there and withstood the onslaught of his youth. He nearly bent me in half but I silently kept willing him on.

He was up on his elbows, his eyes seemed unseeing, his face a mask of power and concentration, he pumped and thumped me. I knew this was a first for me, no one, his dad, or my two previous lovers hadn't gone this far, this high. He was turning out to be a phenomenon, a steam engine of hot flesh, bent on pistoning me into next week. He succeeded, I almost began to wish he would slow a little, even stop but he went on and on.

His hands sank into my shoulders; he slowed but got more powerful, was he going to cum? He was and he did, oh did he! He slammed his hips into me many times and I felt the hot juicy cum flood me. It seemed to burn its way around my well spread vagina and up into my love channels. The next thing I knew he was lowering himself down on to me; I was pressed right under him as he breathed and gasped for breath in my ear.

This is making love at its very best, to be held down under the weight of my man, my son. It is how making love, fucking, screwing, banging, bonking should be done, nothing could ever be better for me than this. I was his helpless woman, his victim, his captive, his willing supplicant, his power, weight, strength; strength of character was what it was about for me.

I really could have laid there forever, cock still lodged in me, his lithe youthful supple body on top of mine, and now he kissed me. This was our first real kiss I think, we had made manic all consuming love, but now we were kissing as lovers do, in the aftermath, the afterglow of love, lips locked showed the truth, the way.

I didn't feel him get off me, suddenly the light was shining through the windows, it was morning! I looked at the clock, it was 7.20. Memory returned slowly then with a rush it all played out in my mind, the whole of yesterday morning, and all of last evening played across my brain in super fast forward.

My head snapped round and there he was slumbering facing me, his arm over my waist, his face close to mine. My heart broke with the love that surged up and over me in a deluge. I lay there looking at him, wanting him to wake, but stay asleep so I could just stare at this man boy that used to be my son, but was now interminably my lover.

I ever so slowly moved my hand, lifted the covers back and checked him out, his superb body turned me on hugely just seeing his naked frame lying there. I let my hand drift to his cock and wrapped it in my palm and fingers. I moved him about slowly and gently, it started to stiffen, I was amazed by it. I watched it grow in my hand, it got harder and harder.

And he had something else I hadn't noticed yet. He had an aroma, a man aroma, after sex smell, body sweat, another aphrodisiac to me. I breathed him in, I leaned closer and sniffed, my nipples jolted to life, they hardened and grew, my vagina slicked up, it squidged, the bells pealed. I needed him again, now I knew with an unerring certainty that this would never end from my half, only he could do that now.

Any and every time he would come to me I would be there for him, to be used as and when he wanted to use me, love me, screw me, fuck me, his mother was his no question. His scent assailed me, my nostrils filled with his man perfume, it frazzled my brain. What was happening to me, no man, or boy! Had had this affect on me, neither of my two lovers, and neither had my husband. Whatever it was that Peter had, he had got it for me that's for absolute sure.

He and his cock was a magnet I couldn't resist and never would ever again, it and him drew me to the slumbering colossus lying next to me. There was something else in the back of my mind too, my husband! How was I going to keep this from him, my other two diversity's were easy, this wouldn't be. Peter's cock was fully up, it was pointing at me, his pee hole seemingly daring me to kiss it, I bent my head slowly and did just that.

I heard a sweet sigh; his hand went into my hair and pressed me down. I didn't need any urging to do what I did. I opened my mouth and took him in, he was awake now I knew, his movements told me so. But I slaved on him, I sucked him so hard I thought my teeth might break, my hands took his young youthful and replenished balls and toyed with them.

I understood without needing to know that he wouldn't take very long to cum for me, to unload that enormous amount of cum I had seen him eject yesterday morning. Both of his hands were holding me on him now, but if he was worried I might lift off from him, I had no intention of doing so until he lifted off!

His hips began moving in time with my power suction, my hands urging him on; the heat from his power hose was immense. The strength of it was transferring to me the undeniable need a woman has to please her man, her lover. To give him the greatest satisfaction she can, and I was bent to that task. I attacked him with all I could, my sole aim was to make him cum as quickly as possible so that I would get the reward my efforts would deserve, his cum.

He sped up his hips humping me, he was losing what control he had, his cumming in my waiting mouth was as inevitable as night following day. One final bump, his cock hit my tonsils and then I was filling up, hot steaming cum ripped into me and I swallowed as manically as I could. It squeezed out between my lips, but I sucked it all back in. This lady was not going to lose her very first lorry load of hot jetted sperm delivered to me by my gorgeous beautiful stunning son.

And she didn't, she served her man as only a woman in need can and does. Well this woman does anyway, I held as much in my mouth as I could, I desperately needed to savour his taste, even smell it on my tongue. The creamy slightly salty veneer was wonderful; I stayed on him for at least another five minutes. I just didn't want to let the thick lumpy head of his cock out of me, I loved the soft spongy firm feel of it between my lips and laying on my tongue, as well as the way it filled my orifice.

Eventually I came up for air, as it were. I looked at him closely, his face was a mask of serenity, he was the cat that had got the cream. It was me that had got it really, but I'm sure you'll understand me when I say that. I snuggled into my boy, my boy lover, my man lover.

"Fancy a shower before we go down babe?" I asked him as I played with his weaponry.

"Yeah you stink mom!" he laughed; I knew he did, but me?

"I do not young man," I skittered, "you need to learn something about women. Men sweat," I said, "women perspire, got it!" I said maternally, as I squeezed his balls as painfully as I dared.

"Yes mom, yes yes," he bellowed.

"Good," I told him, "now come on sweets, let's take a shower darling, and by the way Peter?" I finished.

"What mom?" he asked me.

"I love you darling, I really do love you, but not as you're mom so much now, but as your woman, your lover darling, your lover." That stopped him in his tracks.

"Yes mom, I know because I love you the same way too, and I think I always have, even before I knew about girls or women."

"I thought the reason we ended up like this was because you didn't know about girls or women?" I asked him.

He grinned, and told me, "I know about that mom, just not how to do it so much, but I do now thanks to you. I'll always be grateful mom, always." I hugged him, how can a boy know just what to say to please a woman, in this case, me!

We went in the shower and we were there for about 30 minutes, I had so much fun, and I found out more about Peter, he was a daring little devil, in lots of ways. He ended up on his knees after he had slipped and was facing my vagina. Before I realised what he was doing his face and tongue were buried in me. It's a good job the wall was behind me or I would have gone over.

And he made me cum there too, it was a delicious wonderful cum, I'm sure he didn't really know what to do, but my God did he do it right! His hands were dug into my upper thighs holding me, my body pressed back on the wall, and he got right under me as my knees spread further and further apart until I was completely wide open to him. His tongue did so much damage to me, my knees buckled but he held me up simply by being where he was.

I was dizzy, giddy, and my mind was on a different plane somewhere way out there. He held me as he got back up and slid up my body, flattening me against the wall for which I was so grateful, or I would have ended up in a big wet heap on the shower floor.

We stayed under the water until it ran cold, then got out and still wonderfully molesting each other as we dried off. He slid his hands around my bum, now I do like a bit of that. My thoughts immediately turned to it, could I get Peter to maybe do me there I wondered?