Alana's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has never been that keen on fucking my bum hole, he has a few times but not often enough for me. My first lover, husband's colleague? Well I never had time for that with him. My second had done me there on our last day and I can still remember, can still feel the orgasm I had when he finished battering me, because that's just what he did. It was to be our last fuck so I think he wanted to give me something to remember him by, and oh goodness he did, I remember it so well even now!

But I was guessing that if I could get my Peter to do it then my sex life will have been fulfilled. The knowledge that I was thinking this as he fondled my little crinkly hole turned me on again. The pad of his finger was right on it, I even pressed back a little thinking that maybe he would push the digit into me, but he didn't sadly, so I started the process of getting him to go there.

"Ooooh Peter, ooooh I do like that baby, don't stop honey keep going," I said to him, he, bless him did just that.

"Doesn't it feel funny mom?" he asked.

"Yes it does darling but I like it, it feels so naughty, it is naughty, but so so nice." I told him.

"And me too mom, I like it too," he giggled, Then his other fingers found my pussy, my vagina. It made me wiggle back and forth as he moved within me, then his finger popped in.

"Oh Peter, Oh, ooooh Ah Hmmmm, oooh Peter that feels sooooo baaaaad darling, so so baaaaaddddd, you are bad bad Peter, you are mommy's bad bad naughty boy!" I garbled.

This gave him the reason to be bad, my saying that made him do it more, his finger went deeper and I went with it.

"Peter John Curry you bad boy, ooooh Peter, oh my God, ohhhh ooooh oh yes Peter that's so good and so so bad."

"Mom, I want to, I mean can I erm, you know?" he nodded his head to my backside then looked down at his prick.

"Oh Peter you want to do mom's bum hole? Well if you want to, then yes, yes you can, because if you want to do that to me, then I want it too because you to do, okay?"

I threw myself on my stomach, spread my legs wide, and said.

"Come on Peter before we lose the desire, the urge, do it baby, do me there, quickly darling, don't wait." I would never lose the desire; I was worried in case he did. And because my nectar had slithered all around me the need for lubricated help wasn't wanted.

He climbed over me a little gingerly, I held my cheeks apart for him, if I could have got his cock and rammed it in I would have. I lay there head turned and waited he lay down on me and I felt the first delicious probe, his cock jabbed at me a couple of times, he was searching for the spot.

"There Peter, right there honey," I told him, I could feel his cock right dead centre of my bum hole, I shivered with anticipation and now utter desire for him to wreck my rear end, "go now darling press and push but slowly baby, slowly?"

He did exactly what I said, I felt the head pop in and my heart stopped, I think he knew he had pegged me, because he started to push and pull, and soon he was sliding further and further into me. I was moaning in agony, sheer delight, heavenly thankfulness, the wonderful delicious pain of it, the feel of his prick going deeper and deeper gave me a massive climax, I cried, tears fell from my eyes.

He began to pull out, saying, "mom are you alright, have I hurt you?"

"No no Peter, I'm feeling great baby, don't pull out keep going darling, I want to feel all of you in me." My ass was on fire, the pain mixed with the pleasure of having my ass fucked overrode anything I had ever known in life.

This spurred him on, he hooked his hands under my shoulders, 'getting a good grip' I giggled to myself, and Peter began to plumb the depths of my soon to be shattered ass. He pushed and pushed and I then felt his hairy balls tickling my buttocks, I shoved back, he shoved forward and he was in, all in.

I sighed a sigh of relief and utter divine pleasure of having my ass stuffed full, not a single bit more could have been put in it. Then he began to fuck me, and soon he was speeding up. He was like a dog with a bone; he worried the life out of me and my rump. I tried to tell him to go slow, take it easy, but all that came out of my mouth was rubbish, drivel, total nonsense.

He was silent now, I believe he went wondering in his head, he knew what he was doing, the unusual sex for him was affecting his brain a bit, but it had the desired effect. He fucked me and he gradually sped up his thumping of my proffered ass. I squealed and moaned, I came several times, his hooked hands left my shoulders and found my nipples, now I was in trouble. A massive climax just about split me into atoms.

The world around me went dark for a few moments, I had half passed out, I had been summarily beaten into the ground, (bed) by my own son. An accomplishment never achieved quite this way by my husband or lover. Peter had nailed me completely; I was a train wreck, and air crash. He was a living Kamikaze pilot, his aircraft was his prick and he dropped his final bombs in and on my ass. He exploded in a massive ejaculation, my ass caught fire. His cum filled me, burning its way around my bowels and inner organs.

I thought I was dying, going to heaven in a cloud of blissful orgasmic happiness. I lay there whilst Peter slowed down, then he rested his weight on me and we lay there together. I was quite happy for him being there. I had no intention of trying to move him, his cock was still locked into my ass, it softened and it felt so terrifically delicious I could have stayed there forever.

He moved, I turned my head and smiled at him, "Are you okay baby, did you enjoy that hmmm?" I asked him softly. His hips left my buttocks and I felt his cock sliding out. I swear I heard it slap shut when it popped out, but that was in my head, I think.

"Mom," he muttered, " that was just awesome, I never knew, I never even thought of this, I loved it, but are you alright, have I hurt you?" he asked me with concern in his voice.

"Peter darling," I said, "you almost killed me, I am in marvellous agony, but it was the most wonderful thing I have ever had done to me, and with your agreement baby I'll want you to do it as often as you'd like to, as often as we can?" He smiled at that.

"Then mom, you had better get ready," he whispered, "because I will be visiting you there often, as well as the other places too!"

We both laughed, I turned to him as he slid off me, we embraced, and this time there were no pretentions of what we now were, no embarrassments, it was out in the open, but between us only, and it was to become an integral part of our lives. We kissed and loved, touched, stroked, learned, we had at least two hours like that, loving and whispering sweet nothings.

My phone rang, it was his dad, here I was laid in bed with our son. I had just been fucked from pillar to post, had my ass reamed completely, walking would be a problem. I had sucked him off, the taste of him still in my mouth.

"Hi Alana, it's me, how are you hon?" he said gaily.

"I'm just great, I'm laid in bed with my new lover and I am totally exhausted darling!" I told him. Peters face nearly fell off; I smiled at him, and made a shushing sound with my lips. His father guffawed down the phone.

I gripped Peters cock in my hand and stroked it; he lay back and grinned at me. Whilst we chatted, I tossed him off, and kissed and sucked him while my husband nattered about this and that. By the time he had finished Peter had a hard on for me. As we said our good byes, he asked.

"Is Peter there Alana_" Peter shook his head.

"Hang on I think he is just cumming!" I told him, "Wait a minute."

I put the phone down and tossed him at high speed, his legs stiffened and he grunted, he was on his way. He blew a huge load all over me, oh how I loved that. "Here he is, he's just cum!" I handed him the phone, he was out of breath and it showed, he told his dad he had run upstairs. I have never ever in my life felt delicious naughtiness like that; it gave me a feeling of superb control and power I had never had.

Peter ended the conversation as I lapped up his cum, and kissed and licked his balls.

"Mom, that was seriously bad of you, you naughty person!" he laughed.

"I know darling, I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist it, I don't know what came over me." He smiled and I swore I would never do it again, but my fingers were crossed behind my back.

Then I mentioned Emma, "what about her Peter, is she going to be the beneficiary of our loving?" I was suddenly consumed with a raging jealousy, I would scratch her eyes out if she were to use my Peter, or heaven forbid, ever hurt him.

"I think I am going to have to forget about her mom, how anyone could ever reach the heights you have taken me to, heights we have got between us I'll never know."

These were words I loved, but I also knew that one day Peter would have to lead his own life, what our future held I wouldn't know. He did end up marrying Emma, Peter and I are still erstwhile lovers, when we can meet sort of thing, we have nearly been caught a few times, but fingers crossed no one but we two know. His dad has never guessed, Emma has given me a few funny looks, but I'm sure it's all in her pretty airhead!