All Comments on 'Alan's Black Wife'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
A JOLT OF SEX SUGAR!

SWEET!!! Very hot and very involving. I would like more... yes yes!!!

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
More Pretty Please

Definately need a lot more of this hot horny story, especially if you get more mothers and horny vigind daughters in on the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best write on here!

LustyLee has been writing the hottest stories I have ever seen. She has a knack for making it real. Nasty talk, and the themes just keep getting better and better...guys, sure to make you hard and cumming back for more...bi/gay ladies..it just don't get any better than this!!!!!!!!!!!

Lees # 1 Fan:)

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too much to fast

slow down, take your time. It is not a race to see how many women are dominated.

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Black is Beautiful."

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great story

this is going great keep up the good work the dominating of the mom was really great you should try to put the characters so it s more believable in the feelings when Latasha puts the women in there places and when she is licking there cunts and the behinds.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

inherholeinherholeabout 14 years ago
Bisexual lust,

I remember my cheerleading days and how I would satisfy both the boys and girls. I loved the black football and basketball players and many of the female teachers in highschool. There was black blood in my white body and I married a black basketball player close to my height of six foot nine inches. He loved my holes and my large breasts and the females that I brought to our bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I lost my "cherry ' to a blackwoman, and I am a man.

I lived on a farm, 1950s and in the country, had a negro "nanny" till I was 14. That was the day I lost my "cherry" I have been blessed in alot of ways, some unbeknowest till you discover them. I never thought my cock was any bigger than others, but miss hattie [ nanny} assured me it was.she and two other ladies availed my talents for over a year. let it be said; black men have nothing on black woman when it comes to sex, i know, my wife is black and she and her sisters are prime examples of color has no place in the bedroom, do you agree?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this is so hot

can u carry this on and let us know if she does get the mother and sister fucked by him,plus let us know what happens with the cheerleaders familys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well done

i couldnt agree more. i think we would all like the series to continue

CookieCutterCookieCutterabout 11 years ago
overdose

this one story could have been five or six stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

This started really good, ut it quickly devolved into a vulgar and stereotypical black B&D story. The encounter between Heather and Latasha was good, but the treatment of the black girl as a dominating bitch is an unfair stereotype. She didn't seduce Linda; she raped her. Turn your thoughts to actual seduction and you may have some good stories in you, but this isn't it. Way to over the top and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One Page? With a subject as incredibly seductive and sexy?

We are hoping for not only the females in a family but friends, etc.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
here we go again.

I just knew off the back that when i first read the part about the "tall" black woman being on a basketball team what time it was. This is just another stereotypical BULLSHIT story to make black women look masculine and ugly. But pretending not to by calling her an "ebony goddess". GTFO. You made the black woman look like a masculine rapists to a white bitch. haha in your fucking dreams loser. And to the racists son of a bitch who claims he lost his virginity to a black women that screams racists because your refer to her as a negro nanny and made up a bullshit fake name like "Mrs.Hattie.You albino pieces of shit can not pull nothing on me. And as a man you dont have a "cherry" to lose you dumb overly feminine acting fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Face full

I would love to have my white face between her beautiful black legs, and let my Husband watch as I licked that sweet black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the haters: Seen the WNBA lately?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing in this world is as delicious as wet Black Pussy! YUMMY.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a hot Amazon slut, wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous