All Comments on 'Albino and Redbone'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SirBigfootSirBigfootabout 6 years ago
chapter

any chance of another chapter?

NHARMZWAY77NHARMZWAY77about 6 years ago
Yes, please

I agree with Bigfoot. Another chapter would be wonderful.

NHW

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
Interesting addition

to add the white guy with a black woman angle but as a single mom with a willing daughter to serve as surrogate. I've never read anything like that. Congrats for discovering a unique combination, at least to my experience.

Great backstory on Alex and Lorna, with plausible build-up with him playing clarinet, then gradually getting to take Lorna out--to say nothing of building up their trysts while keeping Savannah involved yet comfortably off to the side. I really enjoyed this idea the most, as she wasn't just some lusty teen drooling over mom's lover, but someone involved in a positive way and certainly not just some "hot bod" waiting in the wings to be banged on the sly or even in the open. Only thing that detracted from the story was seemingly no foreplay with Savannah, which seemed reasonable although that didn't happen. I suppose I know why: so you keep Savannah at arm's length while keeping Lorna and Alex the main attraction. If that's the case, well thought-out and I heartily approve!

You have to extend this and your ending plus surrogate idea begs for more chapters. Please make this a reality.

rodmo58rodmo58about 6 years ago
Awesome Swampcooler

I truly enjoyed this story!

Cracker270Cracker270over 4 years ago

Every now and then an author comes up with a line that just resonates. "writhing like a run-over black snake" qualifies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pregnant

When is chapter 2 coming is a good story

5nv

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Impressive Writing

A very touching story of love and will written.

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
One of the best

I have read this story several times and not commented or rated it. I have read many stories between my readings of this story. I can emphatically say that this is one of the best stories I have read and maybe the Best in the interracial category. The storyline and plot are unique. 5* doesn't do justice but, that is the most allowed. Thank you for the story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.08.22]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

MikeManMikeMan8 months ago

Please do a follow up, I really enjoyed these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous