Alex

Story Info
Daughter moves in with father.
5.1k words
4.5
101.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

Brian sat in the quiet solitude of his new apartment. The TV was on, but he wasn't watching or listening. His mind was still attempting to grasp the fallout of a recently concluded divorce from his wife of nineteen years. Neither side had really 'won' anything, other than freedom from the other. The root cause had been a slow, but sure, dissolving of love and trust. It was equally divided among the two of them.

Now, at thirty nine years of age, Brian had to start over. Or was it a new opportunity? That's what all his closest friends kept telling him. He had a real estate career. He would survive financially. Friends told him to take advantage of his situation and do things he'd never done; go places he'd never seen.

All of that was fine. What Brian was having trouble with was everyday life. Little things, like the fact he had gone over a month without sex. Sex with another person, that is. Brian didn't exactly know the rules on when it was appropriate to start looking for another woman, so he kind of let things happen naturally and, so far, that meant nothing was happening.

He was actually rather looking forward to dating again. It had been far too long since he really lusted after someone. Twenty years had passed since a woman willfully gave herself to him. He wondered if a woman his age existed that enjoyed having sex in any room at any time of the day or night. If so, what were the odds of finding her?

This is what kept Brian up late at night.

Fortunately, one bright spot in the whole ugly divorce was Brian's daughter, Alex. She was eighteen years old, but mature beyond her age. She was a comfort to both parents throughout the break-up, but particularly to Brian. She visited often and her naturally cheerful personality always boosted his morale.

Alex wanted to follow in her Dad's footsteps in the real estate business and he knew she had the brains and looks to do it. Now that she was out of high school he could let her work in his office and begin to learn the intricacies of high volume sales. He was sure it would be fun to have her around.

Alex was in a no-lose situation. She could live with whichever parent she chose. She got along great with both. Financially, looking at it from a life-long career perspective, it made more sense to live with Brian. Her only concern was the possibility of another woman entering his life. That could pose a problem.

Her solution was to do what she always did: take a direct approach.

Springtime was quickly turning into summer and the days heated up rapidly. It was a Thursday afternoon and the pool at Brian's condo complex was nearly empty except for Alex and a retired couple. She enjoyed the frequent stares she got from the old man, ogling Alex in her tiny bikini with the bandeau top. She made sure to turn onto her stomach to provide him a view of her ass. The game was fun for her and she knew how to play it well.

Eventually, she saw Brian's car go past and she gathered up her gear and headed to his condo. Her short blonde hair blew in the soft breeze as she walked. This was a life she could live, Alex thought to herself.

Alex entered the condo by the front door. Not seeing Brian in the kitchen or family room, she walked towards his bedroom. Brian was coming out of the master bath, which had a walk-in closet at one end. He wore only his briefs.

"Alex, I'm changing," he told her, with only a hint of exasperation.

"I could tell," Alex said, plopping down on the edge of the bed.

Brian opened a dresser drawer to find socks.

"How was your day?" Alex asked, staring at her father's ass.

"Busy."

"When can I start helping?"

Brian turned toward her and Alex's eyes fell to his crotch.

"Pretty soon. Now how about you let me dress," Brian said.

"You didn't say anything about my new bikini."

Brian replied casually, "I like it. It looks good on you."

Alex rose from the bed and stepped up behind Brian, who was about to reenter the bathroom to get clothes from the closet. Her arms wrapped around his muscular chest and he stopped. She pressed her body against his.

"It's going to be great working for you, Dad."

Brian looked back over his shoulder and said, "It's hard work, hon. It's not all fun and games."

"Oh, I know that," she said, running her nails across his chest. "I'll do whatever you say."

"Good. Now let me get dressed."

"Not yet," Alex said softly. "You need to relax a little."

Her hands slid down his abdomen until reaching the top of his underwear. As good as it felt, Brian was about to force his way out of her grasp. And then one of Alex's hands slid onto the top of his briefs and down to his cock. The palm rested there, pressing on it lightly before starting to slide up and down.

"Alex, I'm your father."

"And I'm old enough to make decisions on my own," she replied.

In just those few seconds, Brian's cock doubled in size. Alex pulled it up from the outside of his briefs so that it pointed toward the waistband. She rubbed it harder. Her other hand moved below his balls and cupped them gently.

"Relax," she whispered.

The head of the cock threatened to peek out of the underwear. Brian was fully erect now and Alex knew it. She reached inside the briefs and gripped the long, hard shaft. Her other hand pulled down on the briefs to expose him. The cock sprung free and Alex pumped it faster.

"Alex, let me go," Brian begged.

"Not yet."

She masturbated him, feeling his body quiver each time she moved her hand up the shaft, closer to the swollen head. Alex pressed her tits against his back and her pussy against his ass. Brian squirmed, but did not try to escape.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she told him quietly.

He didn't reply. She kept stroking him. The cock was warm and rock hard.

Alex heard his breathing become quick and uneven. He groaned without speaking, but she knew he was close.

"That's it, Dad. C'mon."

"God, stop Alex. No!"

"Cum for me, Dad."

"No!" he cried out.

Alex pulled the briefs up over the cock and rubbed it frantically with her palm. Brian grunted loudly and the first shot of cum blasted out the head of his cock. She held him tighter and made him cum over and over again, feeling it collect inside the briefs and envelop his cock. His moans peaked in intensity after a few seconds and then slowly faded as the last of the cum seeped out.

Alex's hand was soaked with the sticky fluid by the time he was done. She kissed the back of his neck. Brian walked out of her grasp and banged the bathroom door shut behind him. He could not see the grin on Alex's face.

She was gone by the time he cleaned up and got dressed.

It was previously agreed upon that Alex would spend the weekend with Brian at the condo. Friday meant more pool time for Alex and an opportunity to show off her meal preparation skills, which were substantial. The shock of the previous evening's events had worn off somewhat by the time Brian got home. Certainly, he had to talk to her, but he was no longer in the mood to permanently kick her out.

He curtly said 'Hi' to her as he passed through the kitchen from the garage entrance to the condo. She was working at the stove, dressed in a t-shirt and the bottom of her bikini. Brian went into the bedroom and closed the door, allowing him to change clothes without interruption this time. He came back out, determined to give his short and direct speech.

"Alex, I recommend we both forget about what happened yesterday and not let it affect us. But I have to insist that it not happen again," Brian said to her over the counter that separated the family room from the kitchen.

Alex turned and said with a smile, "Sure, Dad. No problem."

Her shirt hugged her body closely and it appeared to him as though she was not wearing the top of her bikini or a bra. The t-shirt stopped half way down her ass and he gazed at it for a few seconds after she turned back to cook. He could try all he wanted to forget the previous day, but it would prove impossible. His daughter was a woman now and a beautiful one at that. No man could ignore her; not even her father.

Alex served a delightful meal that Brian greatly enjoyed while discussing the day's events with her. Clearly, he was the one that had to get over the scene in the bedroom, not Alex. The meal helped.

"Can I help clean up?" Brian asked her.

"No. I've got it. Go watch TV," she replied.

He sat at one end of the couch in the family room with a drink on the table next to him. He glanced every now and then at Alex scurrying about the kitchen and had second thoughts about having her over for the entire weekend. However, he was sure of his conviction to end any more of her games before they got out of hand. That was a mistake he would make only once.

Soon, Alex was done in the kitchen and came out to join Brian. She sat at the opposite end of the large couch and they chatted. She pulled her legs up under her so that the t-shirt seemingly was all that covered her entire body. Every now and then she would stretch out a leg and Brian fought the urge to stare at the smooth, tanned skin.

Half an hour passed before Alex leaned over and stretched out on the couch with her head in Brian's lap. She was facing the TV with her back to him. Brian placed a hand on the top of her hip, remembering how she used to do this all the time as a kid. His fingers touched her skin and he moved his hand higher so it was only on her shirt.

Alex reached down and took the hand, pulling it across her body. She pulled it closer to her, just below her tits. No alarms were going off in his head yet, but he couldn't deny the pulsing he felt in his cock. Alex's hand stayed on top of his, holding it firmly against her shirt and body. He could feel her heart beating and her steady breathing.

A moment later, Alex gently moved the hand higher. It touched the bottom of her tits and Brian pulled it back. Alex moved it back up. This time it covered even more of the tit.

"Stop it," he finally said.

Alex rolled onto her back and looked up at him. She was so young and pretty. The shirt rose to the tip of her tits and back down to her stomach. She put the hand on the bottom half of her tit again.

"Touch me, Dad. I want you to touch me."

Brian's cock strained against the inside of his underwear and shorts. Her tit was firm, yet so soft. His fingers squeezed it lightly. Alex moved the hand up to the nipple and let it go. Brian did not pull it back. He felt the nipple harden against his palm and he pressed a little harder.

"Yes. Just like that," Alex mewed.

Her eyes were closed as he watched her. Alex's lips separated as he massaged her some more. His cock grew thicker as he kneaded the tit and Alex moaned.

Then she reached down, arched her back, and pulled the shirt up. Brian lifted his hand and, with the shirt pulled just to the bottom of her tits, he slid his fingers inside. Her skin was cool and soft and wonderful. The nipple was hard and growing harder. Brian moved his hand over to the other tit.

Alex lifted the shirt and hastily drew it over her head, tossing it onto the floor. Brian held one tit, staring at his daughter's chest.

"That feels so nice, Dad. Please don't stop."

It was like he was frozen, unable to move or think logically. Alex's magnificent tits mesmerized him and he desperately wanted to ease the pressure inside his pants. He pinched her nipple and Alex groaned loudly. She put a hand on his crotch and bit her lip.

This was the point at which Brian had to act. All day he prepared himself for this moment. Then Alex was pulling down his zipper and rolling over on her side to face him. He watched her hand slip inside the opening and onto his erection. He looked at her breasts. Brian would not stop her, this time or forever.

As Alex unbuttoned his shorts to open them farther, Brian put a hand on the strip of cloth across her hip. When Alex began to rub his cock through his underwear, his hand moved to her ass and he felt the bikini bottom sliding across her skin.

Alex pulled down the briefs and her father's hard cock rose like a pole. Brian squeezed the cheek of her ass and Alex inched her face closer to his cock. She kissed it lightly. The cock twitched and she kissed it higher, directly under the bulbous head. Brian's hand was under the bikini, clutching at her flesh.

The moment that Alex's tongue first swiped along his cock, Brian put his head back and closed his eyes. Every muscle in his body stiffened as she repeatedly licked him from bottom to top, lingering at the head to tantalize the most sensitive spot underneath. Over and over she licked him as he rested his hand on her ass.

When she believed the cock was as hard as it could get, Alex got on her hands and knees with her face in Brian's crotch. He put a tit in his hand at the same time she opened her lips and put the head of the cock inside her mouth. Inch by inch she took him in until the cock hit the back of her throat.

She slid her tongue over it before pulling up and then sliding down once more. Brian was clawing at her tit when Alex began the blowjob in earnest.

He watched her hair toss up and down. Brian put his hand on her head and reveled in the sensation of her lips and tongue gliding over his rigid cock. He looked at her ass pointed up and the bikini disappearing into the crack. He wanted every inch of her now. She was the unrestrained lover he'd been looking for all those years.

They both knew how this would end. Alex tasted his precum about the same time she heard his first moan. Brian drove his hips up to meet her mouth as her head bobbed up and down. He muttered something under his breath and then exclaimed out loud, "Oh fuck. Yes!"

Cum poured into Alex's mouth faster than she could swallow. Without ever losing contact with his cock, she swallowed and sucked, cum running down her chin in the process. Brian's groans filled the room while his orgasm continued and his daughter's hand assisted the blowjob. Her mouth was covered in his cum by the time he was done.

Brian collapsed back against the cushions of the couch and Alex leaned up.

"I want to sleep with you tonight, Dad."

He had no energy to respond. Brian very much wanted to sleep with Alex or, at the very least, endeavor to repay her for the two best orgasms of his life. The thought of having her body next to him all night was almost too much to believe. There was no use in trying to convince himself they would never fuck unless...unless that wasn't Alex's plan. He could only hope that wasn't her plan because the alternative was just wrong.

Brian stayed up later than usual that night. Alex had already gone into his bedroom and he knew she was in his bed waiting for him. It was like waiting until the very last minute to pay your taxes. You know you have to do it but you'll do anything to put it off. In this case, the 'payment' wouldn't be nearly as painful, except in terms of guilt.

In due course, Brian turned off the TV and walked into the bedroom. Only a light from the hallway illuminated the otherwise dark room. Alex was on the far side of the bed, lying on her side with the bedcover pulled back just enough to expose a single tit. Brian began to undress with his daughter watching every move he made. Once he was naked, he climbed in next her.

Alex grinned and scooted over until their bodies touched. She was naked and Brian knew it. They kissed and Brian wrapped his arm around her, moving his hand down to her bare ass while their tongues met. His cock was caught between them and he felt it begin to react to having his gorgeous, naked daughter next to him.

"I want to repay you for making me cum, hon," Brian told her. "Let me do that tonight."

"I'd love that, Dad. It probably won't take long."

He smiled and forced her onto her back, lowering his head to her chest. Alex pulled the cover down and gave him clear access to her tits. Brian cupped one in his hand before running his tongue over the other nipple. He licked a good portion of the tit before finally putting it into his mouth. Brian sucked on it and felt the nipple grow under his tongue.

He switched sides and Alex detected the first tingle in her pussy from the attention being paid to her nipples. She pulled her father's head down and he sucked harder on her tits. That's when she first felt his hand on her pussy. The fingers sought out her clit and she spread her legs to help. Brian lightly bit her nipple at the same time he rubbed her clit and Alex moaned her approval.

A moment later, Brian was kissing his way down her body and moving between her legs. He kissed her thighs and licked his way up to her pussy. A thin strip of hair above the clit was all that covered her silky smooth skin. Brian kissed the lips of her pussy and then ran his tongue over them for the first time.

He could already taste her sweet juices as his tongue found her hole and slid inside. Alex lifted her ass off the bed to give him a better angle. Brian put his tongue inside her until it wouldn't go any farther. He licked her and pulled out, fucking her with his tongue several more times.

It had been far too long since he had eaten out a pussy and his cock showed the effects as he moved up to Alex's clit. His hard cock rubbed against her leg and Alex would have paid more attention to it if it hadn't been for her father's lips on her clit. He kissed it and then licked it, feeling her body shudder in response.

Soon, it was inside his mouth and he was stabbing at it with his tongue at a rapid pace. He put his hands under Alex's ass and held her up while he ate her. Her murmurs of delight grew louder. She began to grip the bedcover tighter.

"Oh my God, yes. Right there!" she told him.

Alex's hips rose and fell involuntarily as she tried to fuck Brian's face. She put a hand on her tit and pulled on the nipple, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh yessssss," she squealed.

Her legs were stretched out over Brian's shoulders. Juices flowed onto his chin as the orgasm approached. Her body wriggled on the bed.

"Now! Fuck, yesssss! Now!"

Alex came long and hard. Brian clung to her with both arms and sucked on the clit, feeling her orgasms grow and wane, only to start again. She was only making inaudible sounds now, unable to form words. She panted loudly as the orgasms continued endlessly with Brian's assistance. Her thighs squeezed his head and Brian loved every second of it.

Finally, she had to pull away from his mouth, begging him to stop while she recovered. Brian moved up and put his head on her tits, licking them gently and feeling her lower body twitch each time he hit her nipples.

"Oh my God, that was fucking awesome," she said quietly.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. They did not fuck that night and both of them were OK with that: Brian because of lingering guilt and Alex because she knew she had plans for later.

They slept in Saturday morning. Brian was the first to get out bed for the shower and Alex watched him close the bathroom door behind him. She left him alone, despite an urge to join him. But it would be a long day and there would be other opportunities to be with him. When he came back out, dressed only in boxers, she rolled out of bed and walked over to him. She saw him scanning her nude body as she stepped up to kiss him. When she turned to enter the bathroom, she slid her hand across his crotch. A long day, indeed.

Alex wore a pair of panties and one of Brian's dress shirts, unbuttoned at the top just enough to give a hint of her braless tits and at the bottom to flash the tiny pink underwear on occasion. Her plan was simple and foolproof: she would tease her father until he couldn't stop himself from fucking her. She suspected, rightfully, that he was struggling with the idea and it was her goal to make him want it so bad it just happened naturally. If it took two days, so be it.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12