Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth was—Brian wanted to fuck her every time he laid eyes on her. With her breasts sometimes visible through the shirt if the light was just right or if she leaned the right way and her ass peeking out from under the tail of the shirt, it was a constant flood of sexual imagery. Brian moved to and from all three levels of the condo doing odd jobs while Alex roamed from the computer to the TV to the kitchen. Lunch passed without incident and the afternoon wore on.

"Aren't you going to the pool?" Brian asked Alex at one point.

"No. Too crowded."

"The old men will be disappointed," he said.

"I'm sure there will be women their age to gawk at," Alex replied.

"Women their age don't look like you."

Alex said, "I only want you looking at me this weekend."

Brian did plenty of that. Alex knew it and took great pleasure in it. The sexual tension that grew during the day was as good as foreplay for both of them. Alex took every occasion to put herself in front of Brian. She brushed against him more than once, but they both declined to hold the other in any way. This was teasing at its very best with a clear end in mind.

Because the condo was built on a hill, the finished basement opened up to the back yard. Residents walked their dogs there occasionally, but it was most often an empty grassy area. A large sliding glass door and a window in the rec room all looked onto the yard. Brian hardly ever had reason to close the blinds on either one and they were open on this day.

Alex decided to use this to her advantage and put an end to the teasing late in the afternoon.

Brian was on the L-shaped couch watching TV. He wore shorts and a t-shirt. Alex walked in and, without saying a word, picked up the remote and turned off the TV.

She turned to face her father and leisurely unbuttoned the first button still in place at the top of the shirt. Alex swayed her hips very faintly to imaginary music. She pulled the shirt apart just a bit to show more of her tits. Brian's eyes were riveted to her chest.

"Open your shorts, Dad," she said.

"The blinds are wide open," he told her.

"I know. It'll make it more exciting."

Brian opened his shorts and pulled down the zipper. Alex unbuttoned another button.

"Take them off," she demanded.

Her hand slid inside her shirt and touched her tit. Brian took off his shorts, the beginning of his erection already starting to show under his briefs. She opened another button, now down to her navel.

"Take out your cock, Dad."

"Alex, really..."

"Take it out."

Brian reached inside his underwear and pulled out his hardening cock.

"Hold it," she told him.

He gripped it loosely while Alex unbuttoned the next to last button. Brian's hand began to stroke the cock. Alex finished opening her shirt and let it hang loose. Brian stared at the tight panties hugging her pussy.

"Take off your shirt," she said.

With his erection standing on its own when he let go, Brian removed his t-shirt. Alex played with her tits and continued swaying erotically. She saw Brian looking out the window for a second, but then his eyes were back on her. Alex pulled back one side of her shirt, exposing a tit and the hard nipple. Brian stroked himself the entire time.

"Get naked," Alex said.

Another look out the window assured Brian there were no voyeurs and he pulled off his briefs. Alex slowly let the shirt drop off her shoulders and down her arms. Brian watched it fall to the floor and his cock wanted to explode in his hand.

Alex turned so her ass faced him. She pushed down her panties just a couple inches so the crack of her ass showed. She bent over slightly and pushed them down farther. Standing back up again she uncovered her ass completely and wiggled until the panties were at her ankles. She kicked them aside and put her hands on her ass, caressing the skin of her cheeks.

Brian had to slow the pace of his masturbation or he would have cum on the spot. Or was that her plan? Did she want to watch her father masturbate in front of an open window and door? Prove to him that she could make him cum on command?

Brian REALLY wanted to fuck Alex.

She turned and walked toward him, seemingly in slow motion.

"Get on your back," she said.

Brian stretched out as instructed. Alex swung a leg across his body and climbed onto the couch, straddling him on her knees when she was done. His cock was inches from her pussy.

"Are you ready to fuck me now, Dad?"

Brian nodded and answered, "Very ready."

Alex took his cock in her hand and stroked it, feeling it pulsate with the rush of blood flowing through it. She placed the tip between the lips at the entrance to her pussy. Brian's heart pounded with anticipation.

She was wonderfully tight from the very beginning. Brian felt the head of his cock start to spread her open and then the sides of her pussy gripped him. Alex lowered herself very gradually and Brian relished every aspect of his cock sliding inside her. He put his hands on her hips and felt her ass settle onto his body.

They stayed like that for many seconds, indifferent to who might see them. They were both totally lost in the moment.

Alex was the first to move, slowly starting to ride her father's cock. Brian was content at first with watching her lithe body rise and fall on his erection. Then he reached up for her tits and massaged them. Alex leaned forward slightly to give him better access and that also changed the angle of his cock, with neither of them complaining. If anybody had walked by at that moment, they would have seen a very content teenager riding the cock of a very content man. Alex loved the feel of Brian's long, thick cock filling her pussy and Brian loved the feel of Alex's warm, wet pussy tightly squeezing his cock. The couch began to creak as Alex picked up the pace and Brian began to drive his cock into her with more aggression. They urged each other on with more frequency and passion. The sound of their bodies slapping together began to fill the room.

"Fuck me harder, Dad!" Alex begged.

Brian was happy to oblige her. He rammed his cock into her with renewed force and felt his climax building. Alex rubbed her clit, intent on cumming at the same time as him. Brian clutched her ass and groaned.

"That's it, Dad. Cum inside me," Alex pleaded.

Brian tilted his head back for a second and then drove his hips straight up with a powerful grunt.

"Oh God!" he cried out.

Alex felt the warm cum hit the inside of her pussy each time he thrust his cock into her. She rubbed her clit harder and squealed as her own climax began. Together, their bodies released all the tension built up over the long day and their orgasms went on and on. Brian's fingers left marks on his daughter's ass where he held her and she never noticed, lost in her own pleasure.

Alex eventually lay on her side next to Brian with his cock still inside her. She managed to cum again a few minutes later and Brian came while on top of her fifteen minutes after that.

It was the first of many, many sessions between them. Time of day and location seemed to make little difference to them. Alex's mother saw very little of her daughter and thought that would be the case for a long time, unless she could find a way to persuade Alex to visit more often. The love of a good challenge seemed to run in the family.

12