All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 09'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 5 years ago
Whoa just leave us hanging ...

This is great wonderful story that I think catches some of the reality of a relationship -it’s not always smooth sailing. The scenes are so hot! I am interested to see if they can make it work and why would such a younger guy be so mature? There is a story there...

Why no stars the last 2 stories?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
I hope!

I hope they don't break up! I already saw there was a Pt. 10 before I read this. I can't believe I actually thought of not reading this whole story back in the early episodes. I love Emma's raw emotions! This story is so great. I've got to read the next part now even though I should really go to sleep! Sorry I can't give this the million star rating it deserves!

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
I am sure you are aware that the ability to vote stars has been missing until now

I am up through chapter 9 and I think more than half of them I have been unable ot grant you the five stars that this story deserves. Your ability to turn a clever phrase and capture the differing moments of a relationship are excellent. Emma walking out was a wonderful surprise. She is far more advanced at the lifestyle than Alex.

What might this man actually be studying I wonder? You are very crafty about what is in and left out of your stories until the prior moments.

This trickle of chapters is a pest. You can't be composing this quality of work at the pace they are released so why not the whole story?

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Funny how I get attached to Alex too. He is a real nice guy but... Women need affection and subs even more. The switch element is really refreshing because to me that means a balanced psyche. We all have those moments that are uncharacteristic to us and we need to manage them. This pair will need to work on their relationship and that's compelling: The "we are perfect for each other from the get go" stories tend to be boring after a while. Hop on the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES