Alex and Emma Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't even been two whole days we'd been together, and look how he was affecting me. It was fucking nerve-racking.

I was standing by the kitchen sink after work when I had my first bit of a breakdown. My mind was contemplating the pros and cons of taking the two pills tonight. I knew they weren't supposed to be addictive, but I didn't want to take the chance. In the midst of scratching an itch on my upper chest, subconsciously, my hand lingered. Lowered. Rested on top of my breast...my nipple.

Just the slight pressure shot back vivid memories of Alex's hands there.

My hands echoed his in my mind. I found myself turning on my phone. Scrolling through the music app to find the right song.

The last time I'd been touched had been Sunday evening. And it had been when Alex had put his hands on my breasts at his kitchen counter.

Now at mine, I moved my hands in the ways he'd done it. Seducing myself to a ghost of a memory. When it came to tasting myself, I started whimpering. I couldn't replicate it.

I moved to my bed and brought myself to an orgasm, but it was bittersweet. I'd hoped to drift off and be dead to the world. But I curled into a ball and cried my eyes out. Constantly thinking of not having Alex's expert hands on my body ever again. That I also didn't want to be the only adult in the relationship.

The inability to fall asleep is how I heard the ding from my phone that I had a new message. On Skype.

Phone in hand and only one eye cracked open, I unlocked the screen and pulled up the app.

Alex: I have plans for you. I want you naked and kneeling in my office as soon as you get done with work tomorrow. No questions, Little One. Just be there.

What the fuck?

First, he was crazy if he thought I'd just bow to his command. And second, how did he expect me to get into... Shit. I still had his key.

Well, that was easily solved. I could drop it off when he wasn't home. Though I didn't know his class or work schedule. Maybe he only worked from home, so I could literally catch him there at any hour.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I'd have to mail it then...but I'd have to get his address first. I knew the apartment number, but I had no clue on the street name. I just knew the place by sight. Which meant I'd have to drive by. And since I was there, I might as well slide the key under his door.

At some point, I drifted off. But it was a restless night.

###

12