All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 12'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotover 5 years ago
5*

Although I think that sometimes the story moves way too fast, I thoroughly enjoy the way their relationship has evolved in these 12 parts. And I really like the fact that every new part comes only a couple of days after the last one. Keep 'em coming...

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Wondering and anticipating

What's next? Author, do you realize how each chapter tortures us? How the story itself is BDSM for us readers?

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenover 5 years ago
Lust

I am in awww of this story. Hands down, one of the best I have ever read. It's real. It's true. I cannot wait for the next part to emerge. Thank you for sharing your creative mind with us.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
loving this!

The sensual loving bond is so hot and realistic, great job! I can only imagine what her surprise purchase is??????

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 5 years ago
Thank you!

I have added an element of male nipple play to some of my stories. So many women have no idea what it does to a man!

And the surprise! A cock ring? A cage? Something kinkier?

You are a tease! (Thanks for that too!).

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Alex is so trustful and obedient and gentle and cute (the collar negociation had my heart melting)... I can't imagine punishing him, only rewards. In fact I'm falling in love with him at light speed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES