Alex and Emma Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some time before I murmured, "Fuck...that was...intense."

He smiled against my cheek. "But good?"

I nodded. Smiling sleepily, I asked, "Good for you?"

"Absolutely. You did very well. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." I giggled at a sudden thought. "I guess we've claimed all of each other's holes."

His chuckle reverberated through me. "Yes, we have, Little One. And it's been wonderful doing it."

As I calmed down, I chastised myself for giving this man every bit of me. Including the deepest part. He hadn't asked for it, but as Adele sang, "I let it fall, my heart. And as it fell, you rose to claim it."

But I wasn't certain he knew what he'd caught. What I'd continually shoved into his hands each time I knelt at his feet, bent over the bed, or even picked up the reins and dominated him. The only thing I hadn't done was tell him verbally. Because I was scared.

I fell asleep wondering, was I to suffer the same fate as the singer in the song as a result of those fears?

###

12