All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 20'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So intense

If any of this is out of experience you must be very happy woman ! Also thanks for the happy ending, stories always should have one - life is hard enough. 5 sparkling stars for one of my favourite writers !

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenover 5 years ago
Bravo!

I agree that you have a talent that will never be forgotten. If any of this is true to your life, you Bboth are beautiful. Your writing is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Now to read some of your other works...

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
What a bunch of BS!

What a load of ______! I'm sure this will please all you romantics! Think about it! Alex has been back in town for three months. He didn't try to find her. He didn't have an idea where she worked? Where she would hang out? How did he find her in the first place? You think that website is gone? He didn't try to contact her there even while he was elsewhere? This is as unbelievable as the BS the old MacGyver (1985-1992) show tried to foist on us as possible! This will only seem real to those who want to believe Alex's totally unrealistic explanation of everything! How long before he loses his job and is leeching off Emma? How long before he realizes she's too old for him? Or how long until his abuse results in a serious injury to Emma? Do you really believe that when he abused her ass in the past episode that she would be able to sit comfortably enough in her car to be able to drive herself home? Well, maybe he drove her home right? Then he would have known where she lived! I'm sorry, but this story jumped so far over the shark that it shattered when it landed on the seawall! This isn't even deserving of one star! Zero stars from me! I'm not rating it so SSW can get her highly prized high rating for this BS. And she can delete this comment so anyone foolish enough to believe this episode can not think for himself or herself and see all the holes I've cited and think of all the other ones I haven't mentioned.

MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

Really, Legs?

I get it you didn't like it, or at least the last 2 chapters. Fine. You think they are not believable, also okay. But why try to convince others of how terrible it is. And in a rant.

Critic is good, but please not in a rant. And why the speculation of what might go wrong in the future? Especially if it is stuff that can happen in every relationship ever.

I agree that the whole "accidentally lost ALL means of contact" sounds very weird and the explanation is insufficient. Therefore it feels like fake drama.

But I would not say it invalidates the entire story. There are far worse on lit.

Overall I would say I enjoyed the series even if that last bit of drama was not well handled.

FalconRiderFalconRiderover 5 years ago
Big fan, but...

First, I'd like to say how much I've enjoyed your work, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your writing is clear and generally without those common errors which plague Lit writers and distract readers from the text. Your "Raw" series has some of the most accurate BDSM lifestyle scenes I've read anywhere, something else a lot of writers get wrong.

BUT--> I'm disappointed in this story (Alex & Emma). I like the characters, but overall it feels like each chapter is more about one-upping the previous sex scene than developing a plot, and this last one was the worst. Alex's reasons for deserting Emma with no notice, breaking her heart at the same time, were a key plot point, and RIDICULOUS. Having your character announce that his reasons sound stupid doesn't make them any more plausible. Honestly- his mother didn't notice she soaked his phone? Even if that bit were true, who in the world doesn't back up their contacts? Alex didn't think a note would stay on her door? She went into detail complaining about the gap beneath it a few chapters earlier! If he had half a brain or half a heart, he could have taped a note to the door, shoved one under it, and taped notes up all over his own apartment, since he knew she had a key, and maybe even left a message with the landlord or the university, in case she came asking. I love a happy ending, but Emma accepting all his lame excuses just makes me sad.

Thank you anyway, for continuing to post your work- I wouldn't be writing this if I weren't a big fan of your stories, because I wouldn't feel so let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree, way over the top

I started reading with enthusiasm, multiple chapters from start to finish, but each with an increasing "let's get on with this...", feeling, I shifted to skimming, hoping the plot and story would improve, and finally just skipping several chapters until this appeared to be the final episode.

As others have said, the feeling of each chapter just trying to one-up the sex of the previous; the implausibility of "losing track" of each other, failing to back track on the original meeting trail. So much impossible that the story got lost in "yeah, Right."

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 5 years ago
It's Romantic Porn...

...that means you get hot fucking AND sweet sweet love. Even a cynical guy like me wanted them to be happy.

And, as a career screw up, I've had stuff happen that would make Alex's life seem perfect by comparison.

Thanks for a great story, a fantastic depiction of loving BDSM and realistic switches. Oh, and all that hot fucking. I've learned so much!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 5 years agoAuthor
Revision

Part 20 has been revised and posted. Thank you, readers, for your honesty.

SSW

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
What a superb revision

Your new rationale for the one year gap certainly validates them getting back together. While there were a few harsh reviews of the initial concept this one should quell the critics.

Reading about their happy reunion for the second time was a most enjoyable chore.

Slick ending I love the idea and placement of the tattoo. A badge of honor.

MaZeWMaZeWover 5 years ago

The revision is a massive improvement. I can really say I enjoyed it. Thank you for this awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This whole series was incredible. I couldn't put it down! I usually don't enjoy reading about women dominating men but I enjoyed the switch aspect more than I expected. And Alex's dominance was unbelievably hot. You're a fabulous writer and I really appreciate you sharing your stories here for us to read!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
Good Gawd!!

That has to be one of the best stories of BDSM I've read on this sight!! You have a wonderful insight for both, the Switch and the Dom. Gawd I creamed my panties with every scene! Please, please keep writing!!!

sherbetburpssherbetburpsover 4 years ago

legsfeettoes Could you be a bigger sook? Stop bleating and go back to your incest stories, mate. This was a wonderful ride.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

That was a crazy good series and falling down from that high is going to be tricky. Emma and Alex, I will miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will read this one over and over again. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a new AUTHOR to me. I will keep reading your stuff. Like female take on BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES