All Comments on 'Alex and Penelope Ch. 01'

by rosess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
blue5766blue5766about 13 years ago
nice

looking forward to the next chapter

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 13 years ago
An Excellent Beginning

Enjoyed the slow build up and easy pace. Do not rush the intimacy too quickly. This story should be all about the chase and not the capture!! Hopefully there will be a new chapter very soon!!!!!!!

broadway65broadway65about 13 years ago

good story so far.i wonder how long you have the wife lasting in it.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Potential

This is a good beginning. From this point, the story could go seriously south, or it could be high-value wonderful.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 13 years ago
Great

bring on the next part

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Alex's character is in question. THREE Ex-Wives! Let's hope he's not the self centered yahoo that is described in this first part.

Keep it real.....

waldo1waldo1about 13 years ago
conflict

You may want to think about conflict between Penelope and the bitch. It is a natural and maybe you could develop the character of the bitch even more. Just sayn'

SteinermanSteinermanabout 13 years ago
Good start

I like it. You have a good start here. If you keep up the quality you exhibit here, it has the potential of becoming a great yarn. Right now the outcome looks quite predictable, so if you want to throw any curves in, it might be wise to start doing it soon.

Thanks for sharing.

dshallworthdshallworthalmost 7 years ago
Don't waste your time

Just another self absorbed shit head who doesn't finish what they started. Don't waste your time starting this as it just ends mid story. If you are not a good enough writer to finish your work, don't bother starting in the first place.

Nzq11Nzq119 months ago

Not sure I get @dshallworth’S comment, but so far enjoying and looking forward to the next chapter. A good read, and building nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrosess@rosess
UPDATE: I'm back after thirteen years away. Alex and Penelope had been a finished work that I was uploading as I edited. Unfortunately, a hard drive crash meant I lost everything that wasn't here and I gave up the ghost. I do not believe I will ever return to it, and for that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES