All Comments on 'Alex in Pornoland Ch. 03'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Freaking amazing!

This series reminds me of a movie I saw on Netflix- Deep in the Valley. Resemblance aside, you've done a spectacular job in this series! I really can't wait for the upcoming parts.

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you like it - - never heard of that movie you mention but checked out the trailer. I think I prefer the world of Alex to the one in that movie - - even though this story's a bit of a tease right now, it gets a bit hotter in chapter 4!

JaapWalJaapWalover 10 years ago
Wow. Great stories

Well written, sexy, the anticipation is building, the story is exciting and I'm curious to what's going to happen next. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very unique

I'm always checking to see if chapter 4 is out this is a favorite of mine it's so unique but still has the mother son stuff I love p.s. I'd love to see some crazy big loads get swallowed witch is something you usually deliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Loving the setting of this world, and the hinted dark side of it.

Keep 'em "cumming"

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
I'm a convert

SciFi & Fantasy has not been one of my favorite categories of porn but when the fantasy part involves incest, big tits and big cocks and is as expertly written as this 5 star series I'm a fan of this writer from now on.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Love it so far. Just wish for longer chapters...

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 1 year ago

Cool idea and I like most of what has been written so far. The only big disappointment for me is that you seemed to set Chelsea up as the inexperienced little sister that MC was pretty sure was a virgin. I would have liked to see that carried over to the new world. Maybe set up so that it's her dream to break into "the business" and big bro should be the one to guide her into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3548 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES