All Comments on 'Alex in Pornoland Ch. 06'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STOP TEASING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better be balls deep in his mother's ass next chapter or you have lost yourself a loyal reader..... The built up was great, but now you are just delaying for the sake of delaying.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
I don't want it to be fake

Just don't make him wake up in the hospital or die once he fucked his mom to prove the skinny guy right. I want Alex to be a part of pornoland and have a happy life of fucking beautiful women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too much buildup

I agree with the other anonymous comments. Theres good buildup and then there is dragging it out. Come up with a resolution soon. Otherwise phenomenal story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I liked it. You said yourself this series was more about teasing, so the build-up is pretty good. Also, the drama with the dark man and Daphne is a nice addition.

nympholovernympholoverabout 10 years ago
Come on already dude.

Come on, just let what Daphne said be true and let him live as Alex Hazard.Let him stay I agree with littleprick you need to make him stay in pornoland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Give it a happy ending

As long as you don't take this one down a really dark road I'll be happy I'd even like to see him return to his old life but with a new out look on life and maybe some kind of surgery That would lead to new talent in bed but so far I'm rooting for porno land

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

We need an ending man!

mabey make 2 endings so the viewers can choose what happens in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you'll have him return to his real world, just to fuck with everyone who wants to finally see him fuck his mother & sister. It'd probably make for a "deeper" story if he returned to his world and would try to then seduce his "real" mother & sister somehow and whatnot, but consider that that'd really miss the point: if I want to read about people getting fucked over, I'll read Game of Thrones. If I want to read about people getting fucked, I'll read Alex in Pornoland.

pls man. Let him fuck his sister man pls :(

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 10 years ago
more please!

Love this concept. Keep 'em coming!

SirSinnSirSinnabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

AiP's tone - - that of teasing - - came about from swapping emails with someone who liked my stuff but wanted a story where the sex wasn't instantaneous. Trophy Wives, Three Horny Moms, the Kara Lofts stories - - they all jump into the sex straight away but with Alex... I wanted to do something a little different.

Anyway, chapter 7 is going to be the end of the story - - at least this story! ;)

txcrackertxcrackerabout 10 years ago

This is a "FAR OUT " story and I like it . Keep going as I am Hooked .

Thanks

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
..........

Best story ever but write a lot of pages at least like 4 for a chapter and you need to hurry up with 7 and the rest(if they are any) cos I don't like waiting for such a GOOD story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please keep making more of this its the best stuff ive read in a long time

HarveyMarcusHarveyMarcusabout 10 years ago
Don't stop now.

Great premise needs to come to a logical and fulfilling climax.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Last chapter coming soon

Just submitted the seventh and final chapter so it should be up in a few days' time.

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 7 years ago
Another great chapter

I would keep reading anyway just to see whether and when Alex fucks his mother and his sister, but the mystery of the New World just got even more compelling. I'm tempted to say that the man in black was telling the truth, but suspect we'll find out that it's more complicated than that. Can't wait to find out!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Abruptly ended!!! Who to believe??!!

Zargon5120Zargon5120about 1 month ago

Great chapter! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES