Alex in Pornoland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

I stood, thinking about what he'd said and how it was completely at odds with what Daphne had told me. Either I was in an alternate world and had the opportunity to become part of it and live out my admittedly smut-filled dreams - - or I was dying in a hospital and would end up dead here, too, unless I woke up in the Old World, the real world, by killing myself here.

"Baby, you okay?" my mom asked as she walked up to me, Chelsea just behind her. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Maybe I did," I said.

"Hmmm. Sounds like you need some rest and relaxation by the pool," my mom said. "Chelsea, go bring the car round, darling. We're going to take Alex home and sun ourselves by the pool. I could do with topping up my tan - - hopefully I'll find someone to rub some sun cream on my back?"

Despite everything the man in black had just said, I couldn't stop my dick from stiffening slightly at the thought of covering my mom in sun tan lotion.

"Maybe I'll find someone to do my front, too?" she whispered, pressing her huge tits up against my arm. "Maybe they'll cover my front in some cream of their own?"

I looked down at her spectacular cleavage and just had to grin.

"Lead on, mom," I said. As we walked to the pick-up spot where Chelsea would be bringing the car, I glanced back at the corner where the man in black had vanished and wondered again what the hell was going on.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12