All Comments on 'Alex in Pornoland Ch. 07'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
FantasticJackFantasticJackalmost 10 years ago
The end of the beginning

This...this can't be the end! You've got yourself one hell of a setup for Alex Returns to Pornoland. It would be a crime to not to continue, or at least begin a whole new story. Please let this just be a setup!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Hints

I enjoyed it but the man in black as the villain was a bit left-field. I would have enjoyed some hints in previous chapters showing us why the New World was in fact real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DON'T END IT HERE

You can not end it right her that is just a horrible way to end a story , you need to continue this , take Alex back into the fantasy world and keep the story going , I will be honest this is the only story of yours I liked and if it ends well you may lose a lot of readers who knows , all I know is this is your best work and I hope you reconsider and keep the story going , there is so much more you could do with it especially with what the man in black said about not wanting competition and being from the real world

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago

if this was the end than you are a fucking douche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Nooooo

I'm with the masses you can't just leave it there, I hope with all the comments for more you will indeed write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Completely useless story...

That went absolutely no-where. You had the chance to make a great thing here, and you spent that chance making a 7-chapter waste of time. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Do not do it.

Do not stop here. This is a set-up for a great story. You could even ad some action and sense it is a alternate universe story, you could get really crazy.

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeealmost 10 years ago
After all that buildup... we get nothing.

Other than a few brief hand-jobs and blow jobs, there wasn't any actual sex, was there? Just teasing and talk of the sex Alex could've been having. Sure there was that disappointingly short girl-on-girl "scene" near the end but that was a poor consolation prize for all your readers.

The least you could have done is drop him right back in the studio for his threesome after stepping through the mirror! Call it an epilogue if it makes you feel better about it...

All that buildup and then... nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No...Hell No

Dude all that build up for this i swear please please please make more you made 7 chapters for this ending...come on i thought you were better than this at least make 1 more chapter to wrap it up with includes alex fucking the shit out of his mom and sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking troll

Suck my balls troll!!

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Oh ye of little faith....

Of course there's more to come!

"Alex in Pornoland" - - sounds like a certain popular novel about a girl who went through a rabbit hole and ended up exploring a different world, yeah? That novel had a sequel and so will this story which is why the magic mirror shows up at the end.

Coming soon - - "Alex Through the Pornoglass" :)

LamppLamppalmost 10 years ago

Hahahahha, that ending! Glad he's finally going to be able to get to fuck his mom&sis though in the New World. Anxious for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Due Sex Machina

A deus ex machina ending if ever there was one... but I like it haha. I do hope you revisit Pornoland.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As I said, there will be a sequel.

By the way on the off chance someone who left a comment here returns - - if they haven't been so pissed off they'll never read anything of mine again, that is - - I put a post up on my blog (link in my contacts page) replying to the first ten comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

While the mirror in the end resolved both resolved the question about the nature of the world and avoided the bad end, it also opened up a new plot thread about the "dying" man. Judging by the past chapters, the next three will probably be about the conflict with this newly revealed antagonist.

I swear to God, if ch. 8 is revealed to be about him acquiring superpowers and beginning a life of alternate-universe crime-fighting instead of fucking his mother & sister, I'll goddamn kill you, you rat-soup-eating motherfucker.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Damn it!

"I swear to God, if ch. 8 is revealed to be about him acquiring superpowers and beginning a life of alternate-universe crime-fighting instead of fucking his mother & sister, I'll goddamn kill you, you rat-soup-eating motherfucker."

Darn - - how did you get to see my plot notes for the next story? Man, that's exactly what I was planning to do. Oh well, guess I'll have to trash the superpowers story angle and go back to plain old fucking his pornstar mom and sis.

Now, where did I leave that delicious bowl of rat-soup...... ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this fucking sucked

at not one fucking point in this piece of shit story did he fuck anyone WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
holy shit

dude i don't know what to say that ending man it was just a cliff hanger i love your work its awesome and i can't wait for the sequel thought i do admit that the mirror was a bit of a cheep trick can't wait to see more please hurry up with the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sequel

must have sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need sequel

Need a sequel. Need to know if Alex gets revenge on the asshole who tricked him. Would also like threesome with mom and sis

warnoswarnosalmost 10 years ago
Sequel

Needs to be a sequel where Alex actually does what he needs to in order to say there. Also he gets what he always wanted in the alternative world but most of all where the man in black gets what he deserves for tricking Alex.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sequel's coming

Don't worry - - the sequel's on its way! Check out my blog - - details on my bio / contact page - - for more info on what I'm writing.

mugglensumugglensuover 9 years ago
One of the very best

stories ever on literotica... where do you get these ideas dear author ???

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
@mugglensu

Thank you - - high praise indeed!

Where do I get the ideas - - from my sordid little head!! :)

SabretSabretover 9 years ago
Superb Story

One of the best, enjoyed every word. Keep up the good work.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Turn About

After the sucky ending to get redemption is sweet revenge.

I love the way you did the turn about with the help of Daphne.

Very cool little story.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 7 years ago
Nice story

Interesting, exiting and original concept. Great deal of sexual situations packed in a relatively small story - well done. What's even better - the dramatization of the story makes the reader experience a whole variety of emotions, not just lust.

The only obvious downside for me was, the explanation of previous events in every chapter. The chapters are little over one page long, there is no need for memory refresh every time.

The fantasy world has a very vivid description. It easily materialized in my imagination, as I if was transported inside it. Kudos to the author.

Thanks for sharing the inspiration. Off to "Alex Through The Pornoglass"

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 7 years ago
Perfect ending

I guess I'm not surprised that so many other readers were upset, but I thought this was the perfect conclusion. I wouldn't have guessed that the man in black was just another guy from the Old World, but I knew something wasn't right there. The mirror sets up the sequel perfectly, and I see nothing wrong with making us wait until then for the action we're all waiting for. I enjoyed this greatly and look forward to the second series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
But why?

Everything in the story made sense up until the last chapter - or did you not know how to finish it and made up a "Lost" ending?

Opened 2 huge loopholes right at the end.

How did Daphne get a parcel (magical) sent to the 'real world'?

In what way is the man in black competition to Alex? Did he keep his own lists or is there something else going on?

You wrote the story well and were able to put all the twists together - until the end. I hope you are good enough to continue this and this is just the end of the first book.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Lotta Fun

Enjoyed this series. It was a fun and sexy read.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 5 years ago
Great Series!

I'm not a fan of big fake tits or huge cocks in stories, but the way you told this story was great and the large assests felt natural in this world. But, I am a sucker for alternate world stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great idea, great ending, one major flaw...

Sadly, the reader never got to see Alex fuck his dream girl or any of the other big-fitted, nice-assed women of pornoland. :(

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great save at the end!!! Could have been extremely disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man this started off so good and just went nowhere.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 1 year ago

This story went nowhere. I'm hesitant to start the next one feeling like it'll likely go the same way.

CheeachaserCheeachaser5 months ago

The only thing MarkT63 got wrong is the ending is disappointing.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[15.01.24]

Sexcellente opening!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES