All Comments on 'Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 02'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series!!!!

Can't wait to see what happens next,please continue with this story line soon.

warnoswarnosalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

One of your best chapters cannot wait for the next chapter to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Woo, lets get some more classics in here!

Can you do a version of Kascha in this? Busty Asian 90's porn star who dyed her hair AND bush bright blond, so yeah, I fell in lust with that exotic combo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really liked the writing, but there was no real incest to speak of, no emotional connection between the characters.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 10 years ago
Awesome, but....

...really was enjoying Alex's sense of amazement at the situation, which I feel like gets a little lost here, in favor of conventional porno-speak. But whatever, it's still great. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great job!

Please continue this story! It's a great read!

CARTMAGCARTMAGalmost 10 years ago

I love the stories, the second set a bit better then the first tho......

any chance we will get to see Alex bang his Agent.. beyond the video snippet..

maybe a little revenge against Daphne if nothing else for lying to him...

and we definitely need to see the culmination of the video shoot..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue the story

deffinitely liked it........ waiting for the next chapter in anticipation

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Chapter 3's already written and should be up in a couple of weeks. Plenty more to come, people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I definately wanna read more and fast. I'll check everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha Ha! There really is no pleasing some people,

I hate to you, Sir, but your Incest just isn't 'incesty' enough; at least according to 'Anonymous 07/14/14'!

"Emotional connection"? Since when did the act of fucking a blood relative become NOT 'real' incest if there is no emotional connection?

I can see it now.... 'Er, um, a defense, your honor? Well, I, er, well, I wasn't 'in love' with my mom, sir. Or my sister... you know, when I fucked them? Yes.

That is my defense: I didn't love them, so I'm not guilty of incest.'

<<<CLANG>>> (That would be the sound of the cell door closing, AFTER they convicted, and sentenced, your ass!)

Keep up the writing and, thanks for the read. You've got a good blend of plotline and smut goin' here. Solid mechanics of writing, (it's nice not to have work hard 'editing on the fly' so you can have a read.)

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Any ideas about Alex's size?? John Holmes maybe??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...