Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about the coffee shop where we met last time?"

"Sure, why not?"

There was a long, uncomfortable silence as neither of us knew what to say.

"Listen - I'll explain everything," she said eventually. "And for what it's worth - I'm glad you're back."

"Yeah, me too," I said, watching my mom and sister making out with each other, their hands roaming over each other's huge tits. "You have no idea how glad I am to be back."

"I think I can guess," she said. "You've probably fucked one or both of your mother and sister by now, am I right?"

"Both of them together. Just now," I said, making no attempt to hide how smug I felt.

"Wow," Daphne said, sounding genuinely impressed. "Okay, head to the coffee shop if you can tear yourself away from them. I'm sorry to say, but you're still in danger."

"How?" I asked.

"I'll explain everything when you get here," she said. "And this time, I promise it'll be the truth."

She hung up and I tossed the phone aside. Still in danger? That hardly seemed fair. I was back in Pornoland, fucking my pornstar family, why did there need to be any danger?

"Everything okay, Alex?" mom asked me, standing up and gathering her clothes up.

"Yeah," I said. "Just an old friend I need to go and see."

"Okay," she said. "You'll need to get in touch with Darla and rearrange the shoot with me and Sarenna," she said, referring to my agent.

"I'll give her a ring when I'm in the city," I said.

Chelsea stood up and she and our mom leaned over and kissed me.

"Thank you for that," Chelsea said. "Can't wait for tonight."

"I'll make sure we've got plenty of lube," our mom said as they headed out to get dressed.

Despite Daphne's phone call, I couldn't help but grin all over again. I'd had two threesomes in about as many hours. Danger or no danger, life in Pornoland was pretty fucking fantastic!

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - you can do both anonymously if you want to - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12