All Comments on 'Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 04'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago
Y

You keep fucking the story up....just let it die now...you have an amazing concept and you somehow constantly ruin it....please stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OH NO!

You and your damn twists! I was looking forward to some more frolicking, who wants the old world?!

Ah well, ignore the haters and keep em comin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Let him fuck Them too

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
Seriously?!

@SyrustheVirus - - really? You think I'm going to leave it here? Well excuse me for trying to inject just a little suspense and story into a collection of sex scenes!

@Anonymous - - you're right, it's a twist! There's more to come - - three more chapters, in fact! Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving the story

and the cliffhanger! Can't wait for Alex and Daphne to team up, kick the man in black's ass, and then fuck each other and Alex's porno parents! Keep it up!

warnoswarnosover 9 years ago
Nice

Yet again SirSinn another great chapter and seems that your story is getting more interesting. Nice story twist would like to see where it goes from here whether it is going to be a team up between Daphyne and Alex or another twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's OK to have an opinion, Syruthe Virus, everybody has them after all, just

like the world has assholes. At the very least, if you spout something as negative and inflammatory as, "You keep fucking the story up....just let it die now...you have an amazing concept and you somehow constantly ruin it....please stop" have the common courtesy to back such a statement up with some sort of rationale.

Otherwise, it is not feedback, it is merely petulance and contributes nothing except proving you're a twat. It makes about as much sense as me saying, 'Quit writing Derek's Story, you're not telling it correctly.'

At least I gave a reason for you to stop.

(Note to all:)

I did not post this comment at the wrong story, I posted it here because Syrus have stopped writing Derek's Story and no one is reading it. This way more people are likely to read the comment.

@SirSinn

Love the twists and turns; gives you more chances to write smut!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 7 years ago
Nice twist

Things were starting to get a little too perfect. (Not that I'm complaining - I breezed through the last few chapters without taking the time to comment for a reason!) That was just what the series needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You should make a chapter with a threesome between Alex, Chelsea and Francesca.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[15.01.24]

Whatta TWIST!

Love the Frank Miller Sin City reference:

Sinful City showed stark black and white images all contained within the silhouette of another big titted pornstar.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...