Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt I stepped closer, holding my cock and pointing it at their faces as it erupted over them. White ropes of jizz flew at them, landing in great splashes over their foreheads, cheeks, mouths and chins. Sticky puddles of cum formed on their eyelashes and drooled over their faces, smearing across them as they continued kissing while my cock unloaded over them. Time and again my cock blasted out huge ropes of white cream, glazing their faces until it fell in thick lumps on to their huge tits, streaking over Darla's naked orbs, darkening Francesca's blouse.

As my cum finally slowed, they leaned forward and together kissed, sucked and mouthed at my still dribbling cock head, licking the shaft from tip to base and back.

"Fuck," I said eventually, catching my breath.

Darla kissed the head of my cock and then Francesca, swapping a mouthful of my cum with her before smiling up at me.

"Don't forget to give me that waitress's number," she said before licking a thick line of jizz from her secretary's cheek and swallowing it. "If she's as big an anal fan as you say, I'd love to team her up with Francesca here and have you buttfuck them both on camera."

I grinned again. This was turning out to be one hell of a good day.

† † † † †

Sometime later, I made my way back to the mansion I shared with my mother and sister, driving up the long drive and parking in front of the house. Before I got to the door, my phone rang - - it was an unknown number. I hit answer.

"Enjoying your return visit?" the man in black asked.

"Yes," I said caught off guard. Not the sharpest of comebacks, I know.

"Well I hope you made the most of it," he said, "because it's all going to change."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Before he could answer, the door of the mansion opened and my mother and sister stumbled out. Not Lisa and Chelsea Hazard, gorgeous, big titted porn stars that I loved - - no, these were my Old World mother and sister, the two overweight, unloving, selfish family members it had been a joy to leave behind.

"Alex? Alex what's going on?" my mother almost screamed at me, obviously recognising me despite my physical changes.

"Where are we? Did you do this?" Chelsea yelled at me.

"Hope you enjoy your new family, Alex," the man in black said on the phone. "Or should I say your old one?"

As I looked in horror at my Old World mother and sister, the son of a bitch hung up.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12