All Comments on 'Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 05'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent new chapter! I'm hoping there will be a big orgy like you had in trophy wives, absolutely brilliant. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NICE!

Slutty nun and schoolgirl, score! Now, in one line you refer to fake tits. I thought in this world, everyone has tits that most of the time in our world have to be fake, but in that world, they're all real?

warnoswarnosover 9 years ago
Good story

This chapter has been good especially with the costumes and sex scenes. Also good with the portal coming from Daphyne's phone to stop the dilemma off old world meets new world. 5/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aces!

Let's punish the man in black and get a very happy ending with the family and Daphne!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i like this chapter but honestly getting the old mom and sister home that easy...idk kinda made it pointless to bring them in at all kinda thought they would be here fora while idk really good chapter thought

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you all seemed to like this chapter.

@Anonymous 1 - - not sure about an orgy to finish - - will have to wait and see.

@Anonymous 2 - - no, they've always been fake boobs, right from the very start.

@warnos - - thanks! Glad you liked the outfits!

@Anonymous 3 - - a happy ending? After the crap I got for the ending of Alex In Pornoland? I think that's guaranteed, don't you?! LOL!

@Anonymous 4 - - I know what you mean about it being a bit easy, but I've got two chapters to wrap this story up in so needed to get the old family out of the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

From Russia with love, in our cold weather I read you and begin to sweat. You are amazing author, cant wait for another chapter. Best wishes.

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 9 years ago
Great storyline

Looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm hopping Daphne plays a larger

part in the up cumming chapters!!

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
@HappyPrick

Thank you - - next chapter is underway and yes, Daphne gets to play a more active role!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 7 years ago
Good chapter

I have to agree that the switcheroo was resolved a little too brusquely. That made Alex look callous too. We know they'll be fine, but if my mother and sister were terrified of being thrown in a hole in the ground, I certainly wouldn't toss them in like that. I can understand wanting the sexy versions back, but couldn't he have made some attempt to talk them into going voluntarily? Aside from that, though, it was a good chapter. Loved the cosplay!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...