Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Fuck - - fucking hell - - ahhhhhhmmm - - fuck me - - mmmmmnnn - - both of you - - fuck me!" Chelsea shouted as me and our mom thrust our hips, our cocks sliding deep, hard and fast into Chelsea's holes. "Aaihhiiiii - - fucking - - fucking - - cumming!" she moaned, starting to shake between us, one long, drawn out moan spilling from her, her huge tits quivering on her chest, her asshole clasping around my cock.

Chelsea cried out as she came, me and our mom still fucking her through her orgasm, pounding our cocks in and out of her asshole and her pussy in perfect harmony as if we'd been doing it for years. I was holding on to my own cum pretty well, all things considered, but as our mom bent down and managed to lick at Chelsea's huge tits as we fucked her, I could feel my balls tightening and my dick swelling just that little bit more.

"You gonna cum, baby?" our mom asked, reading my expression.

"Yeah, real soon," I gasped.

"Good," she said, slowing her thrusts before pulling her strap-on out of Chelsea's pussy. She pulled Chelsea to one side, making my cock slip from her asshole, and let her spin round as mom knelt back down. When they were either side of my hips, they both leaned in - - mom holding my cock - - and licked the length of my shaft from balls to tip, their tongues swirling around the head as they kissed around my knob.

"Ooohhhhhh fuck," I sighed, watching them go ass to mouth, taking turns in swallowing my cock as our mom jerked me off. "Fuck," I managed to groan. "Gonna - - cum!" I gasped before my cock started spurting.

A thick line of jizz shot straight up in the air with the first pulse of my dick before falling back over my mom's face, landing with an audible splat! as another, even larger stream shot up. The second one fell on to my sister's face, laying in a thick line from her forehead down, across her cheek and over her jaw. Another and another followed it, thick wads of jism flying high before falling down on to my mother and sister before they started stuffing my dick in their mouths, taking turns to swallow my load as they kissed each other around my cock. Cum and saliva mixed together and smeared over their lips and faces as they swapped it back and forth, my dick refilling their mouths with a fresh load just as soon as they ate the one before.

I groaned and gasped and came, watching as they shared out my jizz, feeling like the king of the fucking world!

Eventually, my cum dwindled and stopped pouring out of me, slowing to a drizzle that my mom and sister lapped up until it finally finished.

"So," our mom said looking up at me, Chelsea still next to her, nursing on my half-hard cock. "You like our outfits?"

"Very nice," I said with a laugh. "That's the sort of fashion show I could get used to."

"Mmmm, that's good, because sexy nun and slutty schoolgirl weren't the only ones we picked up."

I looked down at them both as they smiled up at me, and remembered how horrible I'd felt when I'd discovered Damian, the son of a bitch in black, had somehow swapped them for my Old World family.

"I love you both, you know that?" I said.

"And we love you too, big brother," Chelsea said. "Of course, now you owe mom a buttfucking," she said, giggling.

I smiled. "Oh, I think we can manage that."

"All this talk of anal reminds me," our mom said. "Darla's been in touch - - apparently you want me and your sister to shoot a scene with Sarenna and you, and you want us all doing anal?"

"If that's okay with you?" I asked.

"Mmmmm," she said, licking my cock. "I can't wait."

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12