Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, of course."

More cum leaked out of Steven, Mark licked it up. What surprised them more was Steven rolling over onto his back, Mark moving to rest above her head. Steven then returned the favour that Mark was in a far more dominant position. Alexa and Cindy shared a look, Cindy raising an eyebrow, suggesting she was on the money regarding Steven likely being the more submissive of the pair.

"Having fun, boys?" Alexa finally asked.

"Well, we're both full of your cum so thought we'd have our own fun," Mark replied.

Alexa was completely turned on again, and she gestured for Mark to straddle her and slide down her girlcock. He rode her for a couple of minutes before Cindy positioned herself behind him too. He stopped moving as he took a deep breath, asking her to apply a lot more lube before she attempted to slide inside him. She agreed immediately, caressing his back after she'd done as he requested, Alexa gasping as she felt the girlcock of her best friend sliding inside the tight confines of her boyfriend's arse.

"Fuck," he grunted, "Slow, Cindy. Nice and slow."

"Okay, baby?" Alexa asked, unable to hide her concern. She'd wanted to share her boyfriend with Cindy like this for weeks.

He leaned down to kiss her. "Just be gentle. You're both big futagirls."

It took a few minutes before Cindy was buried inside him too. He need time to ready himself for what was to come next, Alexa caressing his chest, Cindy his back, as both women peppered him with soft kisses. Cindy started to thrust slowly into him, Alexa simply the second girlcock inside him for the time being. She'd thrust later, but for the start, Cindy was the one in control.

Steve was sitting next to them, stroking his cock at the same time. "Fuck, this is hot," he muttered.

"You're next, mate," Mark grunted, "But fucking hell, it feels great."

"It does, baby?" Alexa wondered.

"Of course. Two beautiful futagirls are currently inside me, and I think Cindy is readying to let loose on my arse."

"Just give me the word and I'll send you to heaven."

"Fuck me, gorgeous. Lexi, join in. Just ruin me."

"You sure, baby?" Alexa asked.

He kissed her softly. "I'll let you know if it gets too much, but I want you both to just absolutely fucking nail me together. That's why we're doing this, right?"

Considering they'd both cum a few times recently, Alexa knew they'd both fuck him for quite a while. Cindy was soon pounding him hard. Alexa managed to get herself into a comfortable position that she could thrust up into him at the same time. Mark was soon incapable of making any noise except groans and grunts. Both lovers were still stroking his body, kissing him all over, but also fucking him harder and harder.

"Cum in me," he finally managed to say, "Please cum in me. Don't stop until you both cum."

Cindy was the first to cum in him. Feeling her best friend's girlcock throbbing as she filled up her boyfriend was far more of a turn on than she imagined, and she couldn't stop her own orgasm. Mark groaned as he collapsed onto her chest, Cindy resting on top of him. "How was that, baby?"

"Hurts a bit but, my god, it's pretty fucking wonderful too," he whispered, "Could get a little addictive."

Feeling Cindy pull out, Mark gingerly lifted himself up off Alexa's cock. To their amusement, he turned around and lowered himself down, offering his arse as she spread his cheeks. "Got a good gape, sweetie?"

"Baby, it looks like you've spent all day being fucked. It's gorgeous," she replied.

Steven was eager for his chance, but the two futagirls needed a few minutes to recover. Mark staggered out to get a drink, returning with drinks for the four of them. When they were ready, Cindy lay on her back this time with Steven mounting her, Alexa sliding in from behind. Both were impressed again as he was fucked just as hard as Mark by the end, the two eventually filling his arse. Pulling out of him once she was done, Steven rolled out and chuckled to himself. "We either need a third futagirl or I just need to suck off Mark next time," he stated.

"Well, if Melanie or Jennifer is single next time," Alexa shrugged.

It was obvious the two men were worn out and needed a break after that. They were sent to shower separately and told to get dressed. Cindy and Alexa also dressed and prepared a simple dinner for the four of them. Retiring to the living room to watch a little television, neither was surprised when their lovers were falling asleep early in the evening. Both knew the double penetration hadn't been easy for either of them, and even if it had hurt them more than they'd care to admit, it had been that old thing about pleasure and pain.

Cindy dragged Steven to the spare bedroom as Alexa woke Mark up with a soft kiss on the lips. His eyes opened and her heart melted at the smile that formed. "I love you so much, sweetie," he whispered.

"Thank you for this weekend, Mark."

"I should be thanking you."

Caressing his face, she shook her head. "No, baby, I know this weekend is a big deal for both of us. I was wondering one thing. Would you like it to happen again?"

"Steven and I discussed it earlier. We agreed it's up to you and Cindy. When it comes to anything in the bedroom, you're both in charge. It's how we love things to be."

Waking in his arms the next morning, he told her rather quickly that he was feeling incredibly tender, so while his mouth and hands were capable, he simply didn't think he could take a girlcock in his arse most of the day. Snuggling into him, she whispered that all she wanted was kisses and cuddles. When he sighed with relief, she giggled as she understood how he felt.

Finally getting out of bed, she wasn't surprised when Cindy and Steven joined them in the kitchen as dressed as they were. No-one wanted to be nude. Steven hobbled as much as Mark did, the two men chuckling at the state of each other. Breakfast was still jovial, talking about future plans and even suggesting that they'd like to invite Melanie and Jennifer next time. When mentioning their two boyfriends, both men shrugged and said the four futagirls could enjoy them.

"Hell, watching you four dominate them completely would probably turn us all on even more," Steven stated.

Their friends stayed for a couple of hours before they decided to go home and relax. Once they were gone, Alexa stripped off and took her boyfriend to bed, slowly stripping him naked, her fingers, mouth and tongue everywhere on his body, before she laid him back as she took his cock in her mouth.

"Sweetie, I want to make love," she said softly, running her tongue up his shaft, "But I want to feel you inside me. I've never made love to a man in such a way. You're the only man I'll ever want in such a manner."

Moving to straddle his lap, she watched his face light up as she moved her balls out of the way, feeling the heat of her pussy against him for the first time. His hands moved up her thighs, past her hips to her breasts, as she rubbed herself along his shaft. "Fuck," he grunted, "You're fucking wet, Lexi."

"Futanari ignore their pussy but we still get wet and enjoy sex this way. Want to feel my pussy, baby? Want to cum inside me and fill my womb?"

She loved the way his face lit up. "Are you fertile?"

"Not at the moment, but does the idea frighten you?"

He smiled as she lowered herself down his cock, moaning in unison as she leaned down to kiss him, feeling her lower lip tremble as the feelings were far too overwhelming already. "Nothing about us frightens me, Lexi," he whispered, running fingers through her hair, "Though I'd rather we get married before we have children. Maybe the only way I'd be considered old-fashioned."

What made her squeal was when he easily rolled her over, wrapping her legs around him without thinking, as she stroked her girlcock as he gently thrust into her. Her other hand caressed his back and his arm, feeling the definition of his body, gazing into his blue eyes and seeing his delight at being inside her for the first time.

"First pussy I've wanted to be inside of," he murmured before kissing her, "Whenever you want this..."

"I love feeling you inside me already... Maybe we could try anal too?"

"Anything you want, sweetie. Even this way, you're still the boss."

Releasing her girlcock, she stroked his back as he continued to thrust gently into her, smile on his face as he savoured the difference in their physical relationship. She knew how hot and tight her pussy would be to him. Cindy had been the last and it had been a long time since her best friend had last been inside her.

"Can I ride and cum on you before you cum in me?" she wondered, as she was desperate to cum with him inside her.

Rolling over again, she started bouncing on his cock quickly, matching her bounces with strokes of her girlcock. She was amazed at how sensitive she felt with his cock inside her, and once his hands moved up to play with her breasts, her nipples as sensitive as her girlcock. It was all too much, left feeling rather embarrassed when she erupted all over him within five minutes. Coating his chest in streaks of her thick girlcum, she lifted herself up off him and licked it up, ensuring she shared it with him each time.

Kissing down his body once she'd licked most of her girlcum, she took his cock back in her mouth, loving the gasp he made as she swallowed it to the base, the tightness of her throat no doubt turning him on, while she could use her tongue on his balls.

"Jesus Christ," he exclaimed softly.

"Not Jesus, baby. Just Alexa and her talented mouth and tongue."

She sucked his cock, bringing him to the brink more than once, before backing off, not wanting him to cum in her mouth this time. The only place his cum was going was in her pussy whenever he was ready to dump a load inside her. After bringing him to the boil for a third time, she relented and lay beside him, turning onto his side so he could kiss her. "Love you, sweetie," he whispered.

Rolling onto her back, he was back inside her in seconds, and he didn't last too long. She didn't mind as her plan was for him to make love to whenever he could for the rest of the day and night. Finishing inside her certainly pleased him, loving the grunts and groans he released as she felt his cock throbbing away with each spurt of cum. The hope was that, one day in the future, sooner rather than later, he'd cum inside her and, a few months later, she'd be carrying their child.

She spent the rest of the day using her mouth to get him hard before his cock was back inside her pussy again. He eventually dumped four loads in her pussy by the time they retired for the evening. She giggled as he was exhausted, snuggling into him in bed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Quite the weekend, baby."

He yawned before his arm tightened around her. She never felt so loved than when his arms were around her, feeling the strength in them whenever he held her. Stroking his chest with her fingers, she nuzzled into him, earning a chuckle as she nibbled at his neck.

"Great weekend, sweetie," he replied softly, "But maybe it should just be the two of us next weekend?"

"I can still fuck you senseless the entire time though?"

"I'd expect nothing less, sweetie."

"Love you, baby. I'm so glad my car had troubles that day."

"So am I. Thanks to you, I found myself again."

He was fast asleep long before her. Lifting herself up, bending her elbow and resting her head on her palm, she watched him sleep, continuing to stroke his chest. She thought she'd felt love once or twice but it was nothing compared to the depth of feeling she had for the man next to him. He was so willing to please her, but she knew he'd never been happier. She had always thought the idea of a soulmate was a load of rubbish until that first date with him. She knew within a few minutes of speaking to him that he was the one she'd been waiting for.

In her desk drawer at her office was the silver ring she'd bought for him. She would give it to him next weekend, and they would shop for a gold ring for him, while she would wear a gold band to state she was also married. They'd already discussed marriage and weddings. They would have a small ceremony, close friends and family only. She hoped that, by the time of the wedding, she was already pregnant.

Cuddling down into him again, even when fast asleep, his arm tightened around her, as if unconsciously keeping her safe, warm, and protected. Closing her eyes, she sighed contentedly and knew that what she truly wanted was no longer just a dream.

1...456789