Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Started to pick up the pace as he bobbed his head, taking a little more of her girlcock every few minutes, his hands continued to fondle her balls. That alone was driving her wild. And when she started to thrust again, he released a moan, his eyes suggesting that he wanted her to thrust. "Want me to fuck your face, baby?" she wondered.

Making a gesture with his hand, it told her he wouldn't mind it a little rougher. Grabbing his head with both her hands, he moaned softly, meeting her eyes and nodding. Thrusting even more, she felt the head of her cock sliding into his throat once again. That earned a loud groan from her, and she warned him that she was close to orgasm.

That first spurt was almost blessed relief, moaning in unison as spurt after spurt filled his mouth and throated. He gulped it down eagerly, ever so greedy to taste more of her girlcum. "Keep the last couple of spurts in your mouth, baby," she told him, "I want to taste myself too."

It was an intense orgasm, her legs feeling a little weak, slowly getting down to her knees to kiss him. He shared her girlcum as she hugged him tightly, the kiss as intense and passionate as any they'd shared before. He ended up on his back on the floor as neither of them wanted to break the kiss. When her girlcock brushed against his rosebud, she loved the whimper he made. It was not the sort of sound you'd expect to her from a man such as him.

"I know, baby," she whispered, lifting herself up slightly, her fingers back on his cheek, "But I don't want to rush this. But you want my girlcock inside you?"

"I do, but I don't want to rush this either, Lexi. Feeling you press against me is rather nice though."

"Want a shower before we go to bed?"

"Sure. Um, being Friday night, am I staying until Sunday? I'll need some clothes if I am staying."

"I'll drive you over to your place tomorrow morning. I'll call my friends and see if they're interested in dinner tomorrow night. Would you like that?"

"Meet your friends? If they're anything like Cindy, I'm going to be surrounded by four beautiful women."

She kissed him softly. "Come on, let's shower then go to sleep."

Waking up the next morning in his arms, she had to keep her emotions under control. Snuggling back against him, she felt his arms tighten around her as he woke up and no doubt sensed she was awake. Feeling his lips at her neck, she giggled as his stubble was a little ticklish, his hands ending up on her breasts. As his fingers played with her nipples, she couldn't help moan as they felt very sensitive. She spent so much time focused on her girlcock, she'd often forget about other parts of her body, though nothing beat filling her lovers mouth or arse with her girlcum.

Turning around in his arms, she met his eyes and giggled as he smiled, though the giggle turned to a moan when he lowered his head, taking a nard nipple into his mouth. She whimpered as she couldn't remember the last time someone had sucked at her nipples, rolling onto her back, smiling as he moved to continue what he was doing.

"Like my tits, baby?"

"You're entire body is fucking fantastic, Lexi."

"Give my titties some attention, then I think you need something for breakfast."

"Girlcock, pussy or maybe I'll eat your arse?"

"Would you eat my arse, baby?"

"I'll do whatever you want, Lexi."

"Girlcock, baby. You deserve a lot more of my girlcum for holding me all night again. I love your arms around me."

"I'll hold you every night if you want."

His tongue devoured her body but ignored her girlcock until she demanded he start sucking her, simply because she knew that it would be barely a couple of minutes until she exploded. Just running his tongue up her thick shaft made her moan loudly, before his lips moved down to give her ever sensitive balls attention. If he'd wanted, he could have given her hidden pussy attention, but he didn't seem to desire that, and she wasn't going to ask. She preferred all her attention on her girlcock and balls.

When his lips finally swallowed her shaft again, she whimpered in such a manner, his eyes lit up with amusement. Whimpering again as she felt the head of her girlcock slide into his throat, she cried out and only just managed to hold back her orgasm.

"Oh baby!" she exclaimed, "My god, I can't believe..."

His eyes gazed up at her with lust and complete devotion. She knew that she could ask him to move in that night and he'd likely agree. It was too early to go expressing love for him, as she wanted to have so much fun with him first, but as her fingers ran through his hair, she could see how happy and content he was.

"I'm close already, baby. You ready?" He moaned as he swallowed as much of her girlcock as possible. That was pretty much what set her off, flooding his mouth with copious amounts of girlcum once again. He managed to swallow most of it, but some of it did leak out and down his chin. Sitting back on his knees, he used a finger to clean it off.

"Well, I'm not sure I need you to cook me any breakfast now," he stated with a smile.

She cooked him breakfast, throwing on nothing more than an apron while he did wear underwear at her suggestion. As she was cooking, she still showered him with plenty of attention. After breakfast, they shared a shower, teasing each other constantly but refraining from anything too physical. Driving him over to his place. Following him inside, she immediately noted it was lacking any real life, a real bachelor pad. It was clean but it was obvious a single man was living there, but it wasn't really a home.

"Mark?" He glanced her way as he packed a bag with clothes. "Do you like living here?"

"It's better than living with the ex-wife. Our house was enormous and completely ridiculous for just two people. But, of course, her parents and my mother got involved and offered to put forward a massive percentage of the deposit and mortgage." He sighed, shaking his head bitterly. "I chose this place as it's the other end of the city so I won't run into her, her family nor my mother."

"Mark, would you ever want to..."

He zipped up his bag before walking towards her. Wearing flat shoes, his eyes met hers at eye level. When he caressed her face, she closed her eyes and leaned into him. "I'd do it today," he whispered, "I don't want to rush this, Lexi. But I've got a really good feeling already."

"Me too." Leaning back before kissing him, she added, "Would you want to have fun with me first?"

"What sort of fun?"

"Well, you've been with futanari before. You know what we can be like, and the one thing I want to see is you smiling and having fun while you're with me until our relationship is serious."

Taking her hand, she found herself led around his small townhouse. The only part she could say that looked loved was his backyard. There was barely a front yard as the front of the house was only a step or two from the footpath. He squeezed her hand as he sighed to himself again. "Not sure I'll want to spend too many nights here," he stated softly, "So if there's an invite... You know..."

"You can start slowly moving your things in anytime you want, Mark."

After driving home, she got in contact with her friends, not surprised they all leapt at the chance for a meal out and to finally meet a man she was eager to date. Spending the afternoon relaxing with her new partner made her happier than she could imagine, curling up on the couch and cuddling into him as they watched a couple of movies to pass the time. Apart from a little making out, they remained dressed most of the time, though she almost came when he teased her for what felt like an hour.

Getting ready with a couple of hours or so until they were to meet her friends, she showered first before getting her hair, make-up and clothing ready. He had brought along clothes for the evening. Walking out in her little black dress, she came to a halt when gazing upon him, his tight black long sleeved shirt, showing off his firm chest and arms, the trousers which were almost moulded to his firm arse, that stubble which she loved the feel of when he was doing naughty things to her, and then his eyes met hers, and he slowly lowered his to drink in her body. When he needed to adjust himself, she couldn't help the giggle that escaped her.

"Like what you see, Mark?" she asked, walking slowly towards him. In her heels, he now had to raise his eyes to meet hers.

"Wearing panties?"

"Want me to take them off?"

"No. Because I want to know you're getting hard in them whenever I run my fingers along your thigh, and reaching under..."

He didn't finish his sentence before she kissed him, feeling him smile when she pressed into him. The only reason she broke the kiss without dragging him to the bedroom was her phone ringing, Cindy letting her know that she and Steven were on their way. Their taxi arrived a couple of minutes later, Alexa messaging Melanie and Jennifer to let them know she was on the way with Mark. Her three friends were very excited to meet her new lover.

Despite leaving at a reasonable time, the traffic into the city, even early in the evening on a Saturday, was heavy and it meant they were the last to arrive. Walking into the restaurant on his arm, she noticed the looks in their direction. She was obviously futanari. The men practically drooled. Fellow futanari looked on approvingly. Women generally tried to keep their faces blank, but one or two couldn't stop the sneer that formed.

Her friends were waiting for her. Cindy knew Mark already, but she noticed the eyes of Melanie and Jennifer light up as she introduced him. He was then introduced to Steven, who wasn't quite as tall or broad as her lover, while the differences between Mark and the other two men, Tom and James, couldn't be more stark.

"Pleased to meet you all," Mark said, as he held out her seat, ensuring she was seated, before he sat next to her, resting a hand on her thigh.

Making their drink order first, the eight of them made casual chit-chat, Mark naturally finding himself centre of attention as her three friends had plenty of questions, getting to know him. Cindy had already met him, and she happily told the other two about the nudes she'd help send him the previous night, and the fact she may have sent him one or two naked pictures of herself. Steven simply smiled about that, Alexa figuring he probably loved showing off his girlfriend.

They ordered another drink by the time the entrée's arrived. Alexa shared some smiles with her girlfriends, as she wasn't the only one horny sitting at the table. Steven clearly had his hand on Cindy's thigh, if not underneath her skirt, while Jennifer and Melanie had that look in their eye which suggested their two twink boyfriends were going to be well and truly fucked that evening.

Before their mains arrive, the four futanari announced they needed to go the bathroom. Last to head in, Alexa locked the door leading in, the four gathering by the sinks. Cindy was the first to free her girlcock from the confines of her panties, throwing them onto the sink as she stroked herself a few times.

"Is it just me or is the sexual energy intense?" Cindy asked.

"I want to bend Tom over the table and just go to town on his arse," Melanie stated.

"Glad I'm not the only one thinking my boyfriend needs to be fucked hard," Jennifer added.

Freeing her cock, Alexa stroked herself, using her panties, closing her eyes and imaging it was Mark's lips wrapped around her shaft. She smiled when she felt another soft hand around her shaft, opening her eyes to see Cindy standing next to her. "You want to fuck him, don't you?"

"I've waited a week. I wanted him that first day, Cindy."

"Once you've enjoyed him, reckon he'd be keen for a little group action?" Jennifer wondered.

"I'll have to ask if he's had a threesome or even more before he was married."

"He was married?" Cindy asked, glancing to see her other two friends were just as surprised, "To a woman?"

"It's a long story but it was a forced marriage." Her three friends deflated. It happened more often than anyone cared to admit. And considering how weighted divorce laws were in favour of women, men couldn't even contemplate divorce without being completely ruined. "At least he's free now," she managed to state happily.

"If the eight of us had group sex, reckon he'd fool around with our boyfriends?" Jennifer wondered.

"Would your boyfriend want to?" Alexa retorted.

Jennifer snorted while Melanie giggled. "Please, you think our two haven't been fucked by some guys before."

Cindy and Alexa shared a glance before shrugging. When they thought about it, that wasn't unusual at all. "I think I should focus on my physical relationship with him first before worrying about involving other people. One thing, though. He loves sucking girlcock and will definitely swallow whatever you give him."

"Going to cum in your panties?" Cindy wondered.

"Nope, there's enough pre-cum on them that they're soaked, so I'm just going to give them to him, and he'll easily be able to feel my girlcock now."

"Before you go, I asked Steven about you fucking me, Lexi. He said the only thing he'd want is to watch us the first time. Other than that..."

Alexa smiled and kissed her best friend. "I'll talk to Mark in a few weeks," he whispered, "Maybe we could spitroast him? I know he finds you attractive."

"And us?" Melanie asked hopefully. Alexa looked at her than Jennifer, and she knew her two other friends also found him desirable. "I know he's not the sort of men we usually go for, but just seeing that shirt tight to his arms..."

"So my three friends would like to fuck my boyfriend?" She laughed when the three of them nodded eagerly. "Well, since I love him so much..."

The three squealed. Alexa then realised what she said. Wrapped in the arms of her three friends, she felt herself smiling broadly. "Have you told him?" Cindy asked.

"No, it's too soon."

"Tosh!" Jennifer exclaimed, "If you know, Lexi, you know. Do you think he feels the same way?" Feeling heat in her cheeks, she waited a few seconds before slowly nodding her head. "Then tell him while you make love later tonight. Best time to tell someone, being intimate."

Heading back to the restaurant, Mark's face lit up as always as she approached him. Sitting down, she placed the black lace panties on the table in front of him. He lifted them immediately and inhaled the scent of her girlcum. Not only did it taste great, but the scent sent most men just as nuts with desire as tasting it. To her amusement, he folded them and left them on the table, his hand back on her thigh. She lifted the hem of her dress higher so he could feel her up properly. Glancing around the table, the other three men were doing the same thing.

Finishing their main, they ordered another round of drinks and agreed to order dessert, the four futanari giggling when they agreed to share with their boyfriends. While Jennifer and Melanie happily fed their boyfriends, Mark wrapped a possessive arm around her waist and took delight in feeding her. After each spoonful, he'd kissed her softly but the passion left her breathless each time. And the tent in her dress was verging on obscene. Any idea about heading out afterward to dance the night away disappeared during the dessert course.

"I'm taking you home and fucking you," she growled into her ear.

"Good, because I really want you to fuck me, Lexi."

Finishing dessert, there were no more drinks as the four futanari all shared knowing glances. "Are we going out or going home?" Cindy asked.

"Going home," Alexa replied immediately, the four giggling as the men shared looks that had them all smiling at each other. They knew they were going to be in for a great night.

The four futanari split the bill, Mark and Steven offering to chip in but Alexa and Cindy kissed their partners and told them to put their wallets away. Heading outside into the chill night air, the four friends all hugged and kissed each other, Steven and Mark sharing a handshake. The four futanari were not surprised that the other two men wanted to hug Mark and Steven. Alexa would have laughed if it wasn't for the fact Mark was awkward hugging both of them.

"Um, should we tell them that I'm not particularly interested in men," he said once they were in a taxi heading to her apartment.

She saw a tiny window and opened it. "Have you never been interested in sleeping with a man?"

Smiling at he looked thoughtful, gazing out the window for a few seconds, he finally turned back to her. "Well, I mean, Jade was my first and I got used to being the bottom in the relationship. I've enjoyed time with a couple of futanari since then, mostly after my divorce. Nothing serious and I let them know immediately. I guess when a man takes girlcock, many would think they might not hesitate in sleeping with a man, but I'm attracted to you and futanari like you, Alexa. I've never found myself attracted to men, as much as women barely attract me."

"Would you like a little fun with one or two of my friends?"

"While I love to have fun like any man, I don't want it to be the detriment of what we may end up sharing, Lexi."

The taxi was already paid for, and she would admit to dragging Mark upstairs to her apartment. As soon as her front door was shut and locked, she practically leapt on him, no other place than her bedroom on her mind. Helping him undress as he walked backwards, he helped take off her dress, leaving her in a bra, stockings and heels.

Taking off her bra, his mouth was immediately sucking at one of her breasts, moaning as his tongue worked one of her hard nipples, one of his hands stroking her girlcock. Once he was naked, there was no thought of his lips being wrapped around her shaft. She loved how he sucked her off, but she was desperate to be inside him. Lifting his mouth to hers, she kissed him softly and stroked his cheek.

"We've waited long enough, handsome. Want to make love?"

"God yes. Been too long since I felt a beautiful futanari slide herself inside me."

Turning him around and pushing him onto the bed, she half-expected to see the base of a plug inside him. He glanced back and smiled as she grabbed the base and played with it, earning a soft moan. "I put a couple of toys in my bag," he said softly, "I told you I like arse play. And I made sure I got myself ready in the shower in case we did come back early for this."

Removing the toy, she loved seeing how quickly his arsehole closed up, placing the toy on the nightstand, grabbing the lube and placing that next to them, before lowering her mouth and rimming him. It was something she loved doing, but many previous lovers just wanted her to finger them then fuck them. When he reached back and spread his cheeks, she moaned herself as she buried her tongue.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, "I'll return the favour whenever you want. Arse or pussy... Though you know I prefer your girlcock."

Kissing up his back, she giggled as he squirmed when pressing her thick girlcock between his cheeks. "Your mouth will only ever work my girlcock, handsome," she breathed into his ear, "Your mouth is far too talented to be wasted on anything else."

Sitting back on her knees, she pushed his lower body down slightly so his rosebud, looking very pink and inviting, was lined up with her thick girlcock. Applying plenty of lube to herself, she started getting him ready. The plug would have helped him, but her girlcock was far thicker than the small plug. Sliding two fingers inside him, he immediately turned back and smiled, suggesting three for a couple of minutes, then he wanted to feel her girlcock.

That's when she slapped each cheek, making sure she smiled. "You'll get what I want to give you, handsome. Okay?"

"Oh, are you going to be a little bit bossy now, Lexi?"

1...34567...9