All Comments on 'Alexa and The Three Wise Men'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost potential

Interesting concept, finally explained at the end. But it is not conceivable that the sister would go from virgin to airtight in her first intercourse experience. A more prolonged, seductive scenario with the brothers unaware of who was getting to do what with Alex, as she learned one thing after another more slowly, would have been more entrancing...at least to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
all families should be like this

In this excellent and very well-written story we see the workings of the modern, up-to-date family. Outmoded, mind and body crippling social restrictions are cast aside, and the members of the family are liberated to follow their inner urges of love and lust. Each of the three boys has, with the fond approval of their dad, fucked their beloved mother. Just slid his cock up between his mother's legs and blown his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Can you imagine the deep satisfaction and manly pride that creates in a boy? Knowing that his own mother has welcomed the boy's semen up where he was once a baby? Now dad admonishes his sons to fuck their sister Alexa, but only with her consent and keeping in mind her own pleasure. As Jeff tells his sis, if she'd refused the boys would of course have apologized and left her alone. In fact dear Alexa was just as eager to sample what her brothers have jumping around in their pants, as the boys were to have some good clean family fun up their baby sister's sweet little slit. Ms. NYS knows where family semen belongs--up warm wet ever-loving family cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good stuff

just a couple of thing,the ending WTF earlier the brothers were saying we can't/shouldn't fuck her(what they've done hand/blow job was enough),then at the end it was all planned & by their dad

just a thought why did the Dad send them to a villa instead of just have them stay a home so he & Mom could participate,she'd already fucked them & dad wants to fuck her(checking her out with his opera glasses)

also Really her first time is a TP(triple penetration),no working up to it & the brother with the biggest dick fucks her first & She has not much of a problem taking it in pussy ass same time first time just a touch unbelievable

My opinion she should of worked her way up to the biggest cock

in saying that, the story was good & with a little tweaking here & there it could of been a 5 instead of a 3

NTsarinaNTsarinaover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Opinions and suggestions appreciated.

Natasha

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!!!!!!!

I really liked it...simple as that!!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sex went too fast

The sex went way too fast, should have brought her along slowly fingering her, eating her, then fucking her with the smallest cock not the biggest, and a three way fuck her first time out? Sorry but that's bullshit!

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Between a 2 and a 3

The sex seemed way too hurried, there was little concern about the notion of incest ... unless people in that culture have family sex regularly. The idea of dad scoping out his daughter, of the four siblings just accepting the idea without a second thought seems kind of far fetched. But, it's fantasy so it doesn't have to be real.

Still, combine that with frequent improper word usage, and it just seems this story was released too quickly. This could have used a few rewrites and some time away to either clarify the comfort with incest or to create a bit more time to develop that relaxed outlook.

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
ESL

The story read like it was written by someone whose second language is English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Would like to see another story starting at the point where you finished off. Maybe have the mom and dad get involve in the incest after they get back.

Also you may want to get an editor with a background in the publishing business to help you become a better writer, as all writers have room to grow as writers. I will note that you are a better writer than many of those who throw up porn on this website, as you have a certain amount of character development that is missing too much from other stories on this site, which means you have a talent for writing that needs to be fostered and improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs work

The sounds of the jackhammer were "coming at her like a sledgehammer"?

She made an 'inhuman' effort and managed to get up without barfing?

You need an editor.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
...unlikely...

but oh sooooooooooo hot...lol i really liked it.

btw just try to write better and ignore the language nazis

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Well I liked it !

Some other comments are not too complementary, but I liked it !

It could do with being a bit longer, as in to finish off the full weekend and the reaction when she gets home. Plus a second chapter of her further adventures after the brothers go back to the USA. But overall, I thought it was a good story.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Good work

I enjoyed reading this very much it had a good flow to the story how about a part two with mom included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous