All Comments on 'Alexa Works Her Way to Being Naked'

by LuckyDave1066

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please. very hot

Love the story. Hope you continue this and it possibly leads to her being naked in the daytime in the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Oh yes, please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fabulous

Excellent story. Well written. Believable. Loved it.

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Easily the best series I’ve read on here, please continue, I need to see more of Alexa. Character development in a series on here is too few and far between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Author perfectly captures the psychology of escalating exposure and that last part was so sexy. Also, why the fuck do people keep asking for more when a story has run its course? I hope they don't complain about multiple shitty sequels in over-exploited franchises.

HeatherMaureenHeatherMaureenover 2 years ago

The slow overwhelming escalation not fully under your conscious control is described so well, so vividly by you! As an exhibitionist transvestite I usually wind up in some sort of filmy lingerie in a fairly deserted public spot with several known boltholes in case of police arriving to spoil my enjoyment so I can attest to how carried away one can become while still questioning ones' sanity!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Good story, GREAT ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I can relate to her reasoning based on my own experiences. Five stars!

GrooveThingGrooveThingover 1 year ago

Encore, Encore! Did the customer take some pics, too?

Or maybe he slipped a few extra bucks in her smock pockets?

EmjanssEmjanssover 1 year ago

There is so much here I could see myself at that age doing but not going out in the snow. I hate the cold too much. And I probably wouldn’t have climbed on the counter at the end.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too stupid to be good.

Bill S.

NekidinazNekidinaz8 months ago

What a fun story! The fact that both guys were shocked to see her naked made the story even better since that reaction might be more typical than the nasty and rude scenarios that might have played out ;)

TravelingSalesmanTravelingSalesman4 months ago

Good story. I loved the build up and how you shared Alexa's thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous